• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rayman Origins screens. Christmas 2010 release for PSN/XBLA [Delayed?]

Shiggy

CiSTM said:
Name change is my guess, oh and BG&E2 is still in production. Michel Ancel and small team with him is still working on the title.

They all work again.

And no, the main production staff from BG&E2 has been put on other projects. First on Rabbids Go Home Wii, now they work on Tintin (or they've also left Ubisoft). BG&E2 is put on hold or only developed by 5 people - the team was much bigger in 2009.

Shiggy

Three months after its initially planned release and we still haven't heard anything about it. I would not be surprised if it had serious issues like Prince of Persia, Red Steel 2, Splinter Cell Conviction and I Am Alive - all games were more or less finished and then entirely scrapped.

V_Ben

Banned
Shiggy said:
Three months after its initially planned release and we still haven't heard anything about it. I would not be surprised if it had serious issues like Prince of Persia, Red Steel 2, Splinter Cell Conviction and I Am Alive - all games were more or less finished and then entirely scrapped.
Sounds like an ubisoft product! :D

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
That would be a shame. It at least looked amazing. This is more important than every other game they're working on so they better get their priorities straight.

Top Bottom