• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RCMP searches through Jessica Yaniv's home after showing illegal Taser in Blaire White's debate

A Regular Guy

Feb 23, 2018
Source

Talk about exposing yourself carrying illegal stuff and showing it off at a live debate on YouTube.

The Post Millennial has confirmed speculation that the Walnut Grove home of Jessica Yaniv was raided by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police last night. The raid follows Yaniv’s explosive live appearance on Blaire White’s YouTube channel, brandishing and demonstrating the functionality of a taser at one point in the debate, and claiming to be fully aware of its illegality. Yaniv also claimed to possess pepper spray.
Yaniv’s discussion of the weapons followed a lengthy racist rant disparaging the East Indian and immigrant communities of British Columbia, asserting “we have f*cked up people who migrate here, who think they can do whatever they want.”
Reports about the raid initially circulated on the forum KiwiFarms, with user and neighbour to Yaniv, WGKitty, reporting the arrival of Police at approximately 9:46 pm EST. The user reported Police presence at Yaniv’s Walnut Grove residence overnight August 5th, with a search to be conducted by the Federal RCMP this morning.
Yaniv was reportedly not allowed access to the residence while the RCMP conducted their search, with Langley Police guarding the residence since police arrived last night.

Read more of the story in the link above

MrTickles

Feb 22, 2018
If they took the computer then they're going to find something highly illegal is my guess. No doubt about it.

Last edited:

JSoup

Jun 20, 2013
California
A taser is illegal in Canada? lol
Yeah, that surprised me too.
Here you can get them for $10 at a flea market. The only restriction is it can't be of a lethal voltage.
Edit: Let me clarify, they can't be sold at a lethal voltage. Lots of vendors will show you how to crank up the voltage after the money has changed hands.

Last edited:

Weiji

Jul 20, 2018
I mean regardless of what you think of this person, it’s absolutely ridiculous that they would raid a house based on a taser.

Canada working on being Britain 2.0

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

The apple doesn't fall to far from the tree. But the moms crazy antics aside watch the end of the video and we can see what kind of deranged liar we are dealing with.

She says he is trying to block the driveway when they told him to leave, she tells the cops he tries to run her over when he is trying to leave which is what they asked him to do.

• Triggered
Reactions: Ailynn

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
A taser is illegal in Canada? lol

Why would you dox yourself???
A bunch of Yaniv's neighbors, and just people Yaniv has interacted with, have gone on the farms to tell their stories. Literally everyone he interacts with hates him - they are just scared to say anything outside of somewhere protected from bad laws like KF.

Hell, KF is not really bad - they just make fun of people of all sorts. I have no idea how they got the reputation of being some sort of center of evil on the internet.

Whataburger

Milk Connoisseur
Feb 2, 2018
A bunch of Yaniv's neighbors, and just people Yaniv has interacted with, have gone on the farms to tell their stories. Literally everyone he interacts with hates him - they are just scared to say anything outside of somewhere protected from bad laws like KF.

Hell, KF is not really bad - they just make fun of people of all sorts. I have no idea how they got the reputation of being some sort of center of evil on the internet.

Sep 9, 2013
coal shed
www.youtube.com
Jonathan you piece of shit, get off your scooter and lose some weight, get therapy, and stop wasting everyone's time by your dumb endeavours, and then maybe a prostitute is going to take a look at you for a sec for a few grand.

DragoonKain

Nov 13, 2013
Honestly, this nutjob has gotten way more publicity than he deserves.

And it’s probably exactly what they want. A loser nobody who now has the world talking about them. Unfortunately for them, for the wrong reasons, but if you’re someone who tries to fuck kids(as stuff has come out about this sicko), then your mind probably is warped enough to begin with, to not care as long as you have the attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: Off Duty Ninja

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
A link to said story thread would be appreciated.
He has an entire sub-forum dedicated to him.

It is not hard to find. Just go to the kiwifarms main page. There is a link there to Yanivs subforum. Right below the link to ChrisChans subforum.

Yaniv's threads are spectacular.

Apr 18, 2014
P-Town

"Are you faking being disabled as much as faking being a woman?"

Savage.
Did he press charges against Jonny boy for the assault? It is right there on video.

EDIT: Searching for info on this I ran across this story. Apparently Blair White has a recording of Jonny admitting to doxxing her. I hope it's true and this pig gets taken down!

Blaire White, a US conservative commentator and transgender YouTuber, says she will report a Canadian trans activist Jessica Yaniv to police after receiving confirmation that she had leaked her personal information.

White tweeted on 9 August that someone had doxxed her address and phone number.

She now claims to have recorded a phone call in which Yaniv admits to being a perpetrator.

“Jessica Yaniv admitted on the phone last night that they doxxed my address and obtained it illegally,” she wrote on Wednesday. “I recorded the call. I will be calling the police today. I want this pig arrested.”

Last edited:
Reactions: Ailynn

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Did he press charges against Jonny boy for the assault? It is right there on video.
I don't think so but they should, give him a taste of his own medicine.

Both Mama and Yaniv are insane. And this video convinced me that Yaniv is grifting our disability system and probably cashing chqs she shouldn't be getting. Someone needs to look into if she is defrauding BC's CSST system.