• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real: Beautiful Katamari PS3 canned, Rumor: Wii version in the work

Master Z said:
Wouldn't it be funny if the PSN Loco Roco looked better than retail game Katamari?

The PSP Loco Roco "looks better". It's about style and maximization.

So start laughing and laughing because the PSN Loco Roco is going to "look better" than Katamari, just as Walt Disney's Pinocchio "looks better" than Hoodwinked.

kingcat.gif

Well, if anything can make some people feel better, the Wii version has never been confirmed(yet). So take comfort that the PS3 version maybe wasn't canned in favor of waggle.

hmm ....I wonder if Microsoft is paying Japanese companies to make thier version offer online play exclusivly. Maybe the PS3 wasn't going to have online, and so they decided to make the wii version instead. After the virtua Fighters 4 deal, this makes me curious on what is going on. I would think Katamri would be perfect for multi-platform. I will say I will buy this game when released just to support Namco, and shows them that X-box 360 software sales.

Top Bottom