• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Apparently two fishermen came by and said they thought someone might be dead, so he went to check it out and sure enough, a guy was dead. Two campers had gotten into an argument and one killed the other one.

Man, dead people. D:

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I am sorry for killing the mystery before it could become one. :<

How about, "My dad found a skeleton in the old boarded up part of the attic! Gee willikers was that scary! The only thing found on the body was a necklace that said "FROM P.H.TENNAMEN". Come on Tom, let's solve THE MYSTERY OF THE SKELETON'S NECKLACE*"

*Out from SKULLARIOUS BOOKS this Summer!

Maybe they need someone to do Japanese localization work for them? You should hit 'em with an e-mail! Can't hurt!

If I'm working for Valve I'd rather it be as an artist. I don't do Eng -> JP translation anyway.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Ahh man Lissar, that's kind of morbid. Really makes me reconsider my own mortality and what's most important in life. I mean, dreaming you worked at Valve... that's just depressing.

Emitan

Slow day today. D:

Today was awful because I had a dream I worked at Valve. Then I woke up and realized I DO NOT WORK AT VALVE.

Also, my dad discovered a dead guy. D:

I'm terrified of randomly being hired by Valve. Everyone there is so talented I'd feel worthless. THIS IS HONESTLY SOMETHING THAT FRIGHTENS ME

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I'm terrified of randomly being hired by Valve. Everyone there is so talented I'd feel worthless. THIS IS HONESTLY SOMETHING THAT FRIGHTENS ME

If you're good enough to be chosen I wouldn't think you'd have to worry. :eek:

Even if they didn't have that 3D requirement I'd still not have enough skills to work with them though. :< I guess I need to work on that too.

RawPower

Banned
Ninja Gaiden 2 (NES) is absolute shit compared to the first one. The controls aren't as tight and that wind level.....fuck that.

dralla

just found out this laptop has a webcam

snapshot_20120502_2yqj0w.jpg

playing super castlevania with my cheap senns /swag

shit my wrists look boney lol

dralla

the only bender I know is from futurama. i've gotten ryan gosling remakes when im glasses-less, but bender is cool too!

yo super castlevania, I just got to 4-2, fuck

also, shut outs to Lissie, best voice ever, so raspy and hawt

the only bender I know is from futurama.

I said not the Mexican! Yeesh, think people'd listen&#8230;

i've gotten ryan gosling remakes when im glasses-less, but bender is cool too!

yo super castlevania, I just got to 4-2, fuck

also, shut outs to Lissie, best voice ever, so raspy and hawt

I was talking about Judd Nelson. John Bender from The Breakfast Club.

leadbelly

Banned
Apparently two fishermen came by and said they thought someone might be dead, so he went to check it out and sure enough, a guy was dead. Two campers had gotten into an argument and one killed the other one.

Man, dead people. D:

:O

Actually more than man dead, man murdered people. D:

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Tres de mayo celebration at work...

Heat in position to end the first round...

Avengers in under 5 hours...

THIS IS A GOOD THURSDAY

sorry about your medicine billie

dralla

I think most banks charge a fee or interest once you get under a certain amount, i think 50 is the limit. i dunno, might as well take those 3 dollars and buy some bacon

Her music isn't that great though, but dat voice, fuuuck. I really like In Sleep though, so good. her live covers are incredible too.

I also love this picture of her

lissie_c_andrew_calder_60SCALED_medium-300x300.jpg

damn bros, im going out on saturday with this girl i met online, ive never met anyone online, im kinda nervous, what if she tries to kill me :[

RawPower

Banned
I've been sick as a cancer-ridden alley cat over the past 3 days. I hope this subsides soon, but I'm seeing a doctor tomorrow so everything should be fine (hopefully).

dralla

well we got a cool place picked out, so even if she does kill me my last meal will be good.

billie, i thought you were a dude, ya know, with a name like billie and all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom