• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real next gen box art? (Mobile download warning) - THREAD OF THE MONTH

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
QaZ4m.gif

Oh my god. Perfection

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I'm not sure what's going on here, is she dodging a bullet with her breasts?

Yes. A high speed sniper rifle round that a fellow comrade shot while using another girl's boobs for stabilization of the Sniper Rifle.

Yes. A high speed sniper rifle round that a fellow comrade shot while using another girl's boobs for stabilization of the Sniper Rifle.

One of the greatest animes of all time. HighSchool of the Dead needs a game with either this or the beginning of episode 6 as it's box art.

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.

Too Human was removed from XBox Live Games on Demand this week. Also, Giant Bomb did that great "Collect-Shun" segment making fun of Jeff in their Game of the Year stuff. I felt topical!

i-Lo

Too Human was removed from XBox Live Games on Demand this week. Also, Giant Bomb did that great "Collect-Shun" segment making fun of Jeff in their Game of the Year stuff. I felt topical!

I have to give you full props for that. It's very well thought out and executed. 10/10.

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
Bump, in case you missed the thread, and because I came back here to grab a link for another thread.

EDIT: Also, we could make more...

Imbarkus

Complete with XBone. That fucking settles it. I'm on board with XBone. I was a Xone guy, but Ryan Davis never once mentioned Zune so i didn't feel the Xone crowd was a unified bunch.

Every dog gotta have his XBone. Embrace it, Microsoft.

Flarin

With next gen actually coming this week, I'm gonna mega bump the fuck out of this thread.
I can't make gifs, but I hope some of you creative types have those juices flowin'!

Top Bottom