• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recore:DE and R6:Siege for free on Xbox One(error?)

Tarnpanzer

Both games can be "installed" without buying them via Xbox Store on console.

Free test-version or an error?

1040295.jpg

f@luS

More than a member.
I have no access to my Xbox one right now. On the pour markeplae I see recore at 19.99. Rainbow six free even though the free week end finished yesterday. Error or it's still the trial ?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Yup same for me on UK marketplace for ReCore. Already used the trial up and don't have Gamepass.

shiyrley

Banned
I just downloaded and started playing ReCore from the Windows 10 store for free. The full game. I don't have Xbox Game Pass. Not sure what's going on

Shiggy

I don't have XBL Gold and there was no "Install" button for me on either game page.

However, I downloaded the free trial version for Recore and have played it for two hours already. Either it's a very long trial, or they forgot to put in the time limit.

Downloading ReCore on both Win10 & Xbox One. I own the physical version of ReCore, I'm wondering if the saves will be compatible

Jawmuncher

Dunno what's going on with Rainbow six.
Recore I think is just getting messed up because is the first crossplay game on game pass. So probably glitches to where it's just free for everyone because of it

Cartho

Downloading Recore DE now.

ANY chance at all that access to it won't get revoked within the next few hours? :D

Hesemonni

Banned
R6 Six shows 20€ . ReCore has GamePass written on it, which I don't even own. But yeah, don't think it'll last for long in your library.

Flintty

Not showing as free for me. Did any of you watch the Gamescom stream on Mixer. I think there were 100 copies to be won, or was that another game? If it is, then congrats.

I never bloody win anything

I wouldn't bother. I got Fallout 4 for free, Microsoft acknowledged the error and let everyone play for the weekend or something and then revoked the license.

Top Bottom