• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recore Preview Thread (Mega Man meets Con Man meets Metroid Prime)

Lazaro

|OT| Mack on PC

Recore PC Performance Thread | PC and Mack
Recore PC Performance Thread | includes Mack support
Recore PC Performance Thread | I've got a Mack
Recore PC Performance Thread | Mack user
Recore PC Performance Thread | also featuring 2minuite Noodle technology

I wish gamers didn't give Metacritic so much attention as to predict the scores. How many times do we have to learn that review scores =/= personal enjoyment of a game?

Other than long loading times, the more I see it/play it, the more I like it. Graphics are decent, nothing spectacular but serviceable, controls are very fluid and responsive, the animations don't bother me as much as I anticipated.

derFeef

I wish gamers didn't give Metacritic so much attention as to predict the scores. How many times do we have to learn that review scores =/= personal enjoyment of a game?

We here at NeoGAF* are actually smart enough to not read too much into reviews and scores especially. That's why we do not bother to post metacritic predicitions and such silly things.

there is no hivemind

shandy706

Apparently I preordered this on Amazon.

Don't remember doing it. It shipped last night for $34.

Was only getting Horizon 3 this month, guess not.

xviper

i really hope it's not yet another flop

i need something to buy for my Xbox one aside from FH3 because right now Xbox one is dead to me since Halo 5

Sounds like there's a good game under glitches and load times. Shame they couldn't put something out with their best technical foot forward...

The review scores wouldn't bother me that much as I never listen to them anyway, but the consistent reports of the game being a technical mess has put me off. Hope they fix it soon.

phant0m

Poor Xbox, yet to find a truly great exclusive this gen besides Halo + Forza.

Gears 4, you're our only hope!

Karak

The review scores wouldn't bother me that much as I never listen to them anyway, but the consistent reports of the game being a technical mess has put me off. Hope they fix it soon.

I wouldn't personally go so far as a mess but even when I wasn't experiencing them the gameplay never came together cohesively. It always felt like the shooter was ramming up against the platforming issues, and the platforming issues smashed into the shooter issues. And the open world stuff...well ya. Not very open

Nice and divisive. I kind of like seeing games that aren't just universally praised or panned honestly.

One of my favourites from last gen was Lost Planet 2, and that game certainly received a mixed reception.

xviper

Poor Xbox, yet to find a truly great exclusive this gen besides Halo + Forza.

Gears 4, you're our only hope!

Sunset overdrive and Ori are great exclusives and underrated

Gears 4 will be as big of a flop as Quantum Break, i guarantee it

Top Bottom