• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recreate your favorite videogame moments using MS Paint: 2009 Edition!

srst

21lpi8n.jpg

SuperBonk

TouchMyBox said:
Pretty much, it's like epic felt the need to make Bungie look good in terms of endgame boss battles.
I don't think that's the endgame boss. Looks more like the sea monster you fight on the boat. Which was also an awful boss fight.

Mdk7

Nooo! I simply ADORE this thread, but this year i'm terribly busy and i probably won't have the time to partecipate... :(
Kudos ho the OP and to the work dedicated to Mirror's Edge (it could have been my pick ad well...) anyway, maybe in the next weeks (or months 3_3")...

AwRy108

Mama Robotnik said:
I'm not an artist, so you'll have to understand that this is pretty good for me.

Oh, and I know the game is nearly a decade old now, and everyone who is probably gonna play it has played it, but if you need it: LOK series spoiler warning.

mysoulreaver.jpg

Man, you just reminded me that I purchased Soul Reaver 2 (PS2) a month ago--I really need to go play it!

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
This took FOREVER. There's no way I could do an entire scene drawing with a mouse. My fingers feel arthritic.

24cxlc3.jpg

Half Life 2

2cfwfoj.jpg

I never finished half life 1 for some reason, and I recently started HL2 (like, a couple of days ago)

In the very beginning, when you're running from the combine, on the roof, when the entire City 17 goes on alert... I looked out the corner of the screen and saw a lot of things(birds I assumed) moving, they were coming from the huge skyscraper, i kept running but then i turned and zoomed in real quick... then I immediately realized that those aren't birds.. those are Manhacks and scanners holy SHIT. One of my recent, favorite vg moments.

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
Working on something, going to submit it tomorrow but don't hold your breath. Nowhere as good as some of you! :lol

Mar

OnPoint said:
cvania.jpg

Just doodled this out with my new tablet.

I'll get more ambitious with the next one.

Nice work. It almost looks like a screenshot.

Here's the one I did in... 2006? I don't remember. But it still stands.

lnmspaint.gif

Wark

rlj8kw.png

This is from last year's thread.

hs9rau.png

Not really a "moment", but just a piece I made in MS Paint of the main protagonist of P4.

All done with a crappy ass laptop touch pad. :lol I still have been meaning to get a tablet to mess around with. I'll make more later maybe.

EDIT:
20pyhzd.png

Here's the motorcycle scene from Shenmue.

Top Bottom