• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recreate your favorite videogame moments using MS Paint: 2010 Edition!

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
DQ.png

KAOz

Short bus special
EatChildren said:
Always, I wanna be with you. Make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony oh love!

Open yours eyes I see. Your eyes are open.
Wear no disguise for me. Come into the open.

GcRayden said:
I'm terrible at drawing, but my wife was able to figure it out, so hopefully you guys can as well. :lol

First I thought it was Lugia from Pokémon, but then I saw the oh shi...
So what is it. :lol

GcRayden

Danielsan said:
Shadow of the Colossus.
Fifth Colossus to be precise. :D

Indeed. It was just one of those moments in gaming that made me step back and say "Wow.." and it's still my favorite boss of all time :D

Danielsan

GcRayden said:
It was just one of those moments in gaming that made me step back and say "Wow..". Still my favorite boss of all time :D
Easily one of my favourites as well.
That and the flying desert boss.

monocromo

GcRayden said:
Indeed. It was just one of those moments in gaming that made me step back and say "Wow.." and it's still my favorite boss of all time :D

That... and the music when you get on the Colossus. What a great game.

GcRayden

monocromo said:
That... and the music when you get on the Colossus. What a great game.

That was one of the main contributing factors to why it was my favorite boss. I had his statue position at the temple memorized so I could go back and play against him over and over again. I really need to look into buying the soundtrack for that game. It was one of the best music scores for a video game where I'd actually come back partially for the music.

For anyone who hasn't played Shadow of the Colossus yet, I highly recommend it. I'm sure that everyone here that has played it will agree with me, it's truly an epic game.

It pains me deep down inside to know that anyone has missed such a gem :lol *Has a nerd moment.*

Raist

Banned
Loxley said:
Apologies for the sketchiness and lack of color, but since MS paint doesn't allow you to multiply layers (to my knowledge, at any rate) my usual manner of digital painting doesn't really apply :D I also did it pretty quickly, if the line quality didn't already give that away, heh.

Its Arthas taking Frostmourne from Warcraft 3, if my line quality was honestly that bad, lulz

Angry old man with a beard, can't unsee :(

Ledsen

Max said:
http://i48.tinypic.com/24wr2qa.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I'm replaying this game on Impossible doing the One Gun achievment now. So fucking awesome, even better than my first time through.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Hah, thanks to this thread I finally tried out MS Paint on Windows 7!
I hope this place is recognizable, I've done it by memory with no reference pictures:

i1fo8g.png

Constraints:
- No reference pictures
- Standard palette only
- Only one brush, one size

Raist

Banned
Jocchan said:
Hah, thanks to this thread I finally tried out MS Paint on Windows 7!
I hope this place is recognizable, I've done it by memory with no reference pictures:

i1fo8g.png

Constraints:
- No reference pictures
- Standard palette only
- Only one brush, one size

I'm thinking Seiken 3 for some reason, but that's probably not the right answer.
Also, very nice.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
More Fun To Compute said:
I recognized it. It would have been more obvious with a ghost pirate ship in the bay.
True that.
Or at least Guybrush and the ghost.

EDIT:
144b6f6.png

Next time I'll choose a smaller brush :p

Top Bottom