• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recreate your favorite videogame moments using MS Paint: 2010 Edition!

OnPoint

It's 2010, so that means it's time for another of these bad boys! I'm always excited to see the creative things people come up with, and my tablet has been getting dusty for lack of doodling usage.

Here's the thread that started it all.
Here's the second one thread.
Here's the last thread.

SovanJedi laid down the rules last time, so I'll just copy and paste them here. And of course, here's my first entry. Say what you will about this game, but I had a lot of fun playing it as a kid. I forgot to save it as a PNG, so there's some artifacting... oh well. Live and learn.

f9qofo.jpg

SovanJedi sez da rulz r: If anyone needs some rules laid down, here we go: MSPaint or some Mac equivalent only. Graphics tablets are fine since I use them. Spoilers are okay as long as they're not likely to cause a huge backlash in the thread (use your own judgement.) You can always just link to the image instead of posting it in the topic if you're unsure.

The most important thing you need to remember is this: PLEASE DON'T FEEL THAT YOU NEED ANY SKILL TO PARTICIPATE. Most people prefer the more dodgy drawings, and if we were having an actual art contest other paint programs could be used too. It's all about remembering the games we've played and what we think makes them awesome.

Anyway, GET DRAWING!

OnPoint

PIMPBYBLUD said:
I'll post my past work...I'm sure the OP will approve

[IM]http://i47.tinypic.com/2jcsvb6.jpg[/IMG]

[IM]http://i46.tinypic.com/10rplyh.jpg[/IMG]

I approve reluctantly (even if that IS my avatar haha) because I'd prefer to see people put new stuff up. If everyone just posts what they've done in the past we might as well just look at the old threads.

vvv Really, really good but you forgot "ur mr gay" vvv

Wark

I love these threads. Some really great art usually comes out of them. Bookmarked for future reference and submissions!

newsguy

Snuggler said:
Nice, but technically it would be RT since that be the trigger for renegade actions. :D

Lol I knew I fucked that part up. I'm playing nice guy so I guess it's what I'm used to.

squicken

Mass Effect 2 (especially the blue win button) does really offer a bunch of new material for these threads. Good stuff so far.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Bob's sweet Adjunticator pic made me want to try a Demon's Souls painting, I wanted to do one inspired by the first Red Eye encounter @ 1-1 but I couldn't get it right.

t4wyzk.jpg

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Snuggler said:
Bob's sweet Adjunticator pic made me want to try a Demon's Souls painting, I wanted to do one inspired by the first Red Eye encounter @ 1-1 but I couldn't get it right.

http://i49.tinypic.com/t4wyzk.jpg

That's exactly how I felt. I spent so much time in that battle hiding at the top of the staircase wondering just how I was going to beat it.

Top Bottom