• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recreate your favorite videogame moments using MS Paint: 2010 Edition!

ivysaur12

Banned
Link Man said:
Not the best artist, let's see if anyone recognizes it:

SRWOGSEF.png

Speed Buster?

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Actually I made this a loooong time ago. I thought I posted it in one of the earlier MSpaint threads... But after looking through all of the old ones, I couldn't find it, soooo I figured it'd be OK! Anyway, behold! The Galactic Fork!

jjmyau.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Galactic Fork said:
Actually I made this a loooong time ago. I thought I posted it in one of the earlier MSpaint threads... But after looking through all of the old ones, I couldn't find it, soooo I figured it'd be OK! Anyway, behold! The Galactic Fork!

Something about that pic kind of turns me on...

Oli

InfiniteNine said:
I thought it was pretty badass. :lol
linkganon.gif

I don't remember when Ganon ate the master sword.

But seriously this was the best boss fight ever. +1

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Hooray! Was thinking of doing this thread anyway but it's up now so good. I have an idea for the MSPaint picture I plan to do, though it will be VERY spoilerish for the game it's based on so I will link it instead of posting it.

By the way there was some confusion in the last thread I created, the games don't have to be within the last year despite what the title says. Obviously people have posted stuff based on earlier games but I thought I'd reiterate that point again.

Oh and I expect to see your picture this time, Pureauthor! Bwahaha.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Oh man! I was planning on making this thread this very weekend!

Will post some stuff soon hopefully when I'm not busy.

Danielsan said:
Not entirely my favourite moment but definitely one of my favourite games.

Nice! Really captures the feeling of the game. Except the game is not saved in .jpeg

No man, I'm kidding, really cool ^^

Nimyh

Banned
monocromo said:
When she does the "dragon hair thing" she's naked !
My original excuse was "it's just a boot" but in reality I'm too lazy to figure out how to do nudity in MS Paint :lol you can try to fix it if you want though.

Danielsan

SazerVisuel said:
Just finished this very level yesterday! Awesome picture.

Pizza Luigi said:
Nice! Really captures the feeling of the game. Except the game is not saved in .jpeg

No man, I'm kidding, really cool ^^
Thanks guys. :)
Nearly gave myself carpal tunnel drawing all the grass. :lol

Top Bottom