• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recreate your favorite videogame moments using MS Paint: 2010 Edition!

Let me in

lakdbaacl.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Plissken said:
LOL! I absolutely hated this part in LBP, took me at least 20 tries to get past.

Yeah, that's my new favorite pic in this thread, I had the EXACT same problem.
Those damn bombs were way to sensitive, I definitely had Sackboy crying throughout that whole experience.

monocromo

Ogs said:

What game is this..?

Nimyh said:
My original excuse was "it's just a boot" but in reality I'm too lazy to figure out how to do nudity in MS Paint :lol you can try to fix it if you want though.

No way... I'm horrible with paint (plus touchpad) ... but this year I'm going to try to contribute to this thread. Only for the lol's

George said:
[ IMG ]f*****bombs.png[ /IMG ]

No one who played LittleBigPlanet can forget that level :lol

Plissken said:
Lol, it's supposed to be the Illusive Man, sitting there smoking and looking at the star. I said I wasn't very good with Paint. :D

Haven't played Mass Effect yet... I'm going to get it for pc.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Dood should've had a catalyst with him so he could poison cloud that damned dragon!
I'm loving the Demon's Souls pix, hope for more.

cacildo

Since nobody guessed the political subtext in my last piece of art posted in this thread, i feel the need to submit another one

2iay24g.jpg

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
Alien_vs_Predator_Xeno_Human.png

Just picked up Alien vs Predator. Christ does it get scary when you're a marine.

Loxley

Apologies for the sketchiness and lack of color, but since MS paint doesn't allow you to multiply layers (to my knowledge, at any rate) my usual manner of digital painting doesn't really apply :D I also did it pretty quickly, if the line quality didn't already give that away, heh.

Its Arthas taking Frostmourne from Warcraft 3, if my line quality was honestly that bad, lulz

monocromo

Ogs said:
BioShock 2
My crappy attempt at the Little Sister part :lol

Haven't played Bioshock 2 yet, but I was going to say that it was similar to Fort Frolic...
and I'm an idiot... didn't want to read your spoiler and here in the reply window it appears un-taged :lol

Botolf said:
http://i45.tinypic.com/2cp6mw0.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Level 5..?

[QUOTE=Green Mamba][IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2vmdfgn.png

Thats awesome... where is it from..?

Top Bottom