• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recreate your favorite videogame moments using MS Paint: The Return!

Tristam

Title is pretty self-explanatory -- seeing as how the last one was such a success, I figured a new year should see a new version. Anyway, I've had a new favorite moment since last Tuesday:

genekicknocolor2.jpg

(based off of this fight).

Tristam

traveler said:

Oh man...wall jumping off of waterfalls. Easily one of the best moments in Mario Galaxy.

doogles said:
Are spoilers okay?

I guess that's for mods to decide, but there were definitely spoilers in the last thread. Maybe someone even complained about a pic of Sephiroth impaling Aeris, I can't remember.

alistairw

Just so you know, I have the best avatars ever.
traveler said:
:lol

Nice; one of my personal faves as well from last year. (At least, the end was)

I'm such a freaking failure. I couldn't do it - or at least, I haven't yet.

traveler

Not Wario
The greatest thing about Pegleg's pic is that, while it is totally awesome and spoilerific, it doesn't actually give away the most mindblowing part of that scene if you haven't played it.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Linkzg said:
there needs to be a version of this for movies/anime/tv shows in the OT.
Spoilers would kill the thread.

traveler said:
The greatest thing about Pegleg's pic is that, while it is totally awesome and spoilerific, it doesn't actually give away the most mindblowing part of that scene if you haven't played it.

I've played that section, and I have no idea what you're talking about.

Rody

If anyone wants do draw
Agro's fall
, that would be great, because mine was such a failure that the horse was looking like an elephant/crocodile.

Top Bottom