• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recreate your favorite videogame moments using MS Paint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Break out MS Paint and start crackin'. My submission....

bestever.JPG

MutFox

Banned
Hitler Stole My Potato said:
Purple guy. He's in that Zelda game where you sail and shit.

Here's one I made for Forza...

forza3.JPG
Why is a Lost Viking there...
Oh right, he's probably lost...

neptunes

does anyone have an archive of the last thread like this

I've been looking for the picture I posted in it for the longest time now.

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
Kureishima said:
omfg. This is related to images, where's a good place to host an avatar? My friend's webspace is no longer reliable. Fail.

xs.to IMO.

QVT

I don't understand any of the ones after sonic. I'm assuming thats the guy from Metal Gear Solid though, because of the eyepatch.

QVT said:
I don't understand any of the ones after sonic. I'm assuming thats the guy from Metal Gear Solid though, because of the eyepatch.

Some Metal Gear Solids, something to do with Jason, and a weird alligatorsnakething being fed in to a paper shredder.

QVT

Kureishima said:
Some Metal Gear Solids, something to do with Jason, and a weird alligatorsnakething being fed in to a paper shredder.

Wait, you're saying mine is an alligatorsnakething being fed into a paper shredder? It said favorite moments, how is that not the best moment ever? I remember playing it while my friend was watching and his first comment after being speechless was "Oh man.. right through the brain."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom