• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption 2 can be played in First Person from start to finish

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
1537457240-3b4b33d4-2325-4b90-a76a-544181fbf534.jpg

Source

Good news for the future announcement of the PC release, hoping that they devote more work than in GTA V, especially for the fluidity of the animations.

Red Dead Redemption 2 includes a first-person mode that extends through the whole game, allowing players to get up close and personal with the twilight of the Wild West.
On the PlayStation 4, you can press the controller’s touchpad in order to cycle between three perspectives at any time: third-person, first-person and cinematic cameras.

Last edited:
wow impressive. i guess the camera department had time on their hands while the rest of the game got developed. this may warrant a second play through for a completely diff experience

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Hopefully it's a better implementation than GTAV had, though I think this game with all of the details and animations would probably be a shame to play in FPP anyway.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
HOLY FUCK YESSSS QUEEEN SLAAAAY

*ahem*

Really amazing that they are pulling this FP view beyond the GTA V update. Considering how much effort Rockstar pulled into that one, this surely will be equally impressive.

I liked the game prior but now in FP it has my attention, equally pumped for it like CP2077 and glad they confirmed the rumor.

Airbus Jr

Banned
Another game with first person mode ?

Pretty soon we'll be playing street fighter, FIFA and final fantasy game in first person

BONDO

GTAV got this when ps4 version came. Looks great and an awesome perspective for a "living" game. This will be cool even though I will probably rarely use it.

Top Bottom