• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption 2 Official Gameplay Video

No official announcement for PC yet? Looks like we will have no choice, but to play unresponsive stuttering version first again. Shame, GTA5 version was superb on PC.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Buy a new graphics card and play it a year later on PC or buy a PS4 Pro? Decisions, decisions.

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
Yeah go ahead, defend a company intentionally misleading consumers to try to bilk them out of more money. How's that ball gag feel in your mouth? Comfy?

This comment is super unnecessary. Make your point without this kind of rhetoric. Consider this a warning.

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
lol easy there, junior. i'm sorry you are so hurt that the platform you've probably invested a lot of money in is always treated like a second class citizen despite the core fanbase trying to act like they are the "master" platform. It's not the case.

There is plenty of time to start saving up on your paper route for a nice base PS4 or Xbox One to play on. Then in two years you'll be able to pirate your PC copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 (out of protest for not being available at launch and really stick it to Rockstar) and go back to your cave and play with a higher framerate.

The original comment was unecessary but you dont look good responding in such a manner. Cool down and dont post this kind of trash. Console wars are stupid

Last edited:

onlyoneno1

The game looks amazing just a bit too colorful for a western. I loved the first one and the one thing I missed in it was bow and arrow. I am excited to see that they have bow and arrow in this one. Hopefully there'll be options for different bows and arrows.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
The game looks amazing just a bit too colorful for a western. I loved the first one and the one thing I missed in it was bow and arrow. I am excited to see that they have bow and arrow in this one. Hopefully there'll be options for different bows and arrows.

Don't have IMGUR or anything like that and can't add images from snipping tool, but if you look at 5:00 in the trailer you can see some bow hunting :messenger_beaming:

zweifuss

Wow looks so amazing, watched the trailer in 4K... they got me again. I do hope that horse controls are improved, if I recall correctly you had to keep mashing a button to keep the horse moving in the last game.

Gamernyc78

Banned
Revolver or Redemption? I actually loved Revolver back in the day but I bailed on Redemption halfway through, I was just bored. Rockstar makes me sad, they were one of my favorite devs in the PS2 era.

I definitely can't stomach another Rockstar game on consoles so if I do pick this up it'll be in 2019. BFV comes out like 5 days prior to this and my money is going there.

Sorry for not being clear but I was talking about "Redemption".

mckmas8808

Banned
The amount of detail inside of this store is crazy.

Amazing snow and light bending through the trees!

Last edited:

Ozrimandias

Would be awesome if Jose Gonzalez compose another song just for this game, like "Far Away" for Red Dead Redemption.....when that song started while you were riding your horse was absolutely amazing.

mckmas8808

Banned
Heist?

Walking with our horse looks so peaceful

So glad I have a TV that does HDR. Ma gawd!

When he walk in, there just seems to be so much life going on. Feels dense.

mckmas8808

Banned
Horse riding looks fun

Is this Marston?
DkK0ku9XgAA_6b4.jpg:large

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I haven’t followed too much about this game. This looks better then I expected. Really impressive video.

zkorejo

I hope it's just not limited to hunting mini game. I really it's a viable option to use as a primary weapon against humans when stealthing.

Top Bottom