• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption for PC? Evidence listed on Windows Compatibility Webstie.

Damnit, damnit, damnit!

On the bright side... perhaps this flurry of excitement on behalf of PC gamers will show Rockstar just how eager we really are to get our hands on Red Dead Redemption.

People are also pretty eager to get their hands on heists in GTA V. So......yeah. Don't hold your breath.

Opt1kon_

If it becomes a reality..

tumblr_n4579bHX1J1s9ab4to1_400.gif

LOL WTH

I emailed the Windows Compatibility Centre via the Partner Submission portal yesterday. I asked if Red Dead Redemption was an actual program officially submitted by Rockstar Games or Microsoft. I also asked if its possible to submit an app under a company you have no affiliation with like the Super Mario Bros. X game. I asked them to verify Red Dead Redemption from Rockstar before emailing me back.

This is the response I received this morning:

"My apologies for the mistake.
I have removed this game from the catalog and should possibly get removed from Windows Compatibility Center by 5/13 or latest by 5/14."

That's it. The representative didn't say if it was official or not. Just that's its listing was a mistake.

You should be a journalist

iNvid02

I emailed the Windows Compatibility Centre via the Partner Submission portal yesterday. I asked if Red Dead Redemption was an actual program officially submitted by Rockstar Games or Microsoft. I also asked if its possible to submit an app under a company you have no affiliation with like the Super Mario Bros. X game. I asked them to verify Red Dead Redemption from Rockstar before emailing me back.

I have removed this game from the catalog and should possibly get removed from Windows Compatibility Center by 5/13 or latest by 5/14."

That's it. The representative didn't say if it was official or not. Just that's its listing was a mistake.

i hate you

thankyou

edit: and of course itunes shuffles il treno militare as i typed that

Fractal

Banned

A predictable outcome... still, glad this little affair is over. Better than getting one's hopes up over nothing...

Denton

On one hand, I already finished RDR on PS3. It had amazing atmosphere and world, decent characters and story, fun but somewhat repetitive gameplay. The image quality and framerate were atrocious (I mean, it was playable, but..). I would love to see how it would look on my PC. But I don't think they will release this, it has been too long.
Now GTA5, I fully expect that to be out later this year or early next year on PC/PS4/Xbone. Take 2 would be insane not to do that.

Top Bottom