• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Revolver --- Red Dead Redemption --- Red Dead R...

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo
Red Dead Returns

EDIT: Beaten

Going to look back at my dictionary and pull out some fancy words starting with R...

Red Dead Reconnaissance
Red Dead Recrimination
Red Dead Repercussion
Red Dead Resurgence
Red Dead Ruthless

MormaPope

Banned
Red Dead Apocalypse.

Takes place in the future. Main city is a gigantic metropolis divided by the poor and incredibly rich. Imagine Blade Runner mixed with Fallout. City is the size of Los Santos or Liberty City. Game starts out with missions in the city. Main character gets framed for murdering a politician, to stay in the city and not be exiled they have to hunt and kill/bring in the murderer.

At that point you leave the city to explore the outside world. Outside world is all beautiful wildlife and nature, inhabited by gangs and crazy cults. Tons of animals, tons of vegetation variety. You explore and have to survive in this world (hunger and sleep matter).

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Red Dead Royal Rumble. Now that 2K has the WWE license, they're going to get creative and start using it in other IPs.

Robot Pants

Red Dead Requiem? I always thought Requiem sounded cool.
I like requiem. Doesn't fit too well but sounds good.

I also like Retribution.
Strange there wasn't a single character in Redemption named Red. Anyone coming into this series not knowing the backstory of the first game is gonna be confused.

No kidding, a game called The Red, The Dead, and the Ugly, where you hop characters GTA V style, would be pretty fucking fun.

The Red: A Native American protagonist trying to live right even though the entire country is trying to marginalize him
The Dead: A former slave with a MASSIVE bounty on his head after killing his master and running.
The Ugly: A Jonah Hex-esque disfigured drifter with a mysterious past.

Sasaki

Neo Member
Red Dead Renegades

You're a low life outlaw trying to pay off the debt of your brother by robbing banks and trains, you know like GTAV heists but with a western twist.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I like requiem. Doesn't fit too well but sounds good.

I also like Retribution.
Strange there wasn't a single character in Redemption named Red. Anyone coming into this series not knowing the backstory of the first game is gonna be confused.

I just figured the "red" was to identify it as a western themed game, right there in the title.

Top Bottom