• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Red Redemption 2 coming to PC November 5th

Bkdk

Nice, I hope this will be very moddable and I’ll buy the game after some exciting mods are released.

Last edited:
Please please please allow online transfers like they did for GTAO PS3->PS4

I'd really hate to start over again, especially after the recent update. Jumped from level 21 to 125 :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Dane

Red Dead Redemption 2 will be available through several different PC retailers, but not Steam, at least initially. Pre-orders will begin through the Rockstar Games Launcher on October 9 and will include special bonuses. Pre-orders begin on October 23 through Epic Games Store, Green Man Gaming, Humble Store, GameStop, and other retailers.

Steam version only on december, that rumor that it would be first on EGS was right.

klosos

Great news , i couldnt really get into the PS4 version of RDR2 because i cant shoot to save my life on a controller, but on mouse and keyboard i am going to enjoy the hell out of the single player like i did with GTA 5

Thaedolus

Yeah, I'll double dip. I think this time I'll want to try some sort of VR mod or at least with modified controls so I don't fuck up every interaction I have with an NPC like I did on PS4.

rsouzadk

Will crossplay be a thing on this?

Anyway, platinumed it on ps4, time for 100% on steam.

Last edited:
kfsO4be.png

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Guess that online mode didn't turn out to be the cash cow they hoped it would be eh? 🤣

AtlAntA

welp there it is. Have been waiting since launch on the PC version. Have got little to nothing spoiled so im golden i hope.

theHFIC

Happy to see that in the video game economy, Fortnite Money can only afford a month of Rockstar Bank. This and the news on a 52% year over drop of in game Fortnite spending is hopefully starting to mean an end this EGS stupidity (not EGS going away, just an end to these stupid $money$ stunts).

scalman

we will need mod on pc to remove those damn witneses from places so you could do more stuf and beat more people around and wouldnt become wanted like same second from nowhere. that was anoying for sure.
07a7ba4583a06525031a4b8fab8af323.jpg

i mean that was spot on problem
DifficultCandidIntermediateegret-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

wvnative

Not a PC gamer but hyped for the ULTRA MAX 4K videos to come. Will be beautiful to behold.

Also wanna see this sumbitch get datamined. Rockstar games typically have a lot of interesting cut content.

Top Bottom