• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Redbull cleans house of Woke Execs

WindomURL

Gold Member
May 15, 2019
All I can say is

More of this

Enough with the craven kowtowing and bowing, with conservatives doing nothing but guarding the rear flank of the revolutionary order. Cut the cancer out at its root. This is war. They know it and have been acting like it for decades, hiding behind the long march and its two-faced platitudes and moral posturing. It’s time for the pendulum to swing back with unmitigated ferocity.

Also, I’ll stick with coffee.

DeepBreath87

Jun 15, 2019
All I can say is

More of this

Enough with the craven kowtowing and bowing, with conservatives doing nothing but guarding the rear flank of the revolutionary order. Cut the cancer out at its root. This is war. They know it and have been acting like it for decades, hiding behind the long march and its two-faced platitudes and moral posturing. It’s time for the pendulum to swing back with unmitigated ferocity.

Also, I’ll stick with coffee.
Yep. It’s ok to fire people for their political positions now, apparently. I’d be firing everyone single on of these woke assholes. They destroy successful businesses.

Reactions: WindomURL

iconmaster

Banned
Jul 18, 2013
I was already a fan.

My go to flavor for the last 6 months. I need to buy more.

I didn’t know about this. I’ll have to try it. I’ve been a Yellow Edition guy for some time.

Pejo

Jul 1, 2009
Let's go GAF, a round of Jaeger Bombs on me!

Regarding OP, I'm just happy to hear that companies don't want to politicize their products. I don't care which end of the political spectrum you sit on, but I am so tired of EVERYTHING being politicized these days. This is a win in my book not because I hate liberals or love Trump or anything, but I am glad to see someone putting their foot down with the insanity of it all.

Reactions: squallheart

DESTROYA

Jan 1, 2011
USA
Was never a fan of RedBull drinks but will chug one down once or twice a week in support

Arkam

Jan 21, 2012
Here, Now and maybe later
I wish my company had this kinda resolve. Instead we immediately found some race baiter and made them our Sr Director of Diversity and Inclusion.... and the drivel they push is sickening to the mind.

"RedBull gives you wings... so you can rise above this BullShit!"

Taxexemption

Oct 11, 2011
I don't reccomend mixing alcohol and caffeine. It makes me alert and wobbly. I lose hand eye coordination, i feel wide awake, and i don't get a buzz.

Urban Viking

Oct 21, 2012
I can tell people in here don’t know much about Dietrich Mateschitz. Or maybe they do?

that's good but the drinks are fucking atrocious, stay away from them if you value your health
But they said something I liked. How else am I gonna wash down my newly acquired lifetime supply of Goya beans?

• Fire
Reactions: Tesseract

peetfeet

Dec 4, 2006
UK
100% behind them, employ for the ability to do the job, not on skin colour or whatever’s between their legs.

Wimbledon

Dec 7, 2018
Its good to see a company stand against it, and hopefully, more companies follow suit.

At least then people will realize that a little backlash isn't going to drown them, you may lose customers, but in the end your still afloat.

V4skunk

Nov 20, 2018
It's been known for a while Dietrich Mateschitz is a brexit supporting anti EU nationalist.
Verstappen is also clued up, i've heard him on his streams talking about conspiracy theories.
One of the reasons Verstappen refused to kneel for the BLM movement.

draw4wild

Sep 23, 2011
Hopefully more companies doing this like Redbull and Goya give other companies the balls to stand up to it also.

Kenpachii

Mar 23, 2018
It's been known for a while Dietrich Mateschitz is a brexit supporting anti EU nationalist.
Verstappen is also clued up, i've heard him on his streams talking about conspiracy theories.
One of the reasons Verstappen refused to kneel for the BLM movement.

Good because it would cost his head in the netherlands people aren't really found of BLM in general besides a few city circles.

Here's another thing a big fuck you to political correctness and rewriting history.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...efuses-rewrite-history-row-colonial-carriage/

FreedomOfSpeech

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2019
Reactions: Kenpachii