• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Reddit] Gabe Newell AMA - January 17th, 3pm PST

dex3108

35y7z4fmsz9y.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Gaben/...l_newell_will_be_joining_us_tuesday_the_17th/

Gabe Newell will do AMA on reddit tomorrow apparently so sharpen your pitchforks and be ready for all skipped questions regarding HL3.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Or maybe you can ask: Do you guys still develop games?

dex3108

To be honest I am mostly interested in Source 2 progress (beside Dodo 2). But I would love to hear if there is any chance for Portal 3.

liquidtmd

Banned
At this point I'd take a Portal 3 question since that's more interesting to me than the....other one.

I'd be very curious to get his take on the current state of the industry in line with the Switch reveal and iterative hardware.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
I'd love to ask him about Randy Pitchford and the riverboat.

Gurish

This won't go well

It will go just fine, he will ignore or give a no comment answer to anything regarding HL3, he is expecting this and obviously it won't be the first time he is bumping into this question, he is probably an expert in how to avoid HL3 discussions by now :p

eso76

I just saw a list of the richest people on earth on Forbes and this guy is higher than Trump on the list.

AJ_Wings

Ignore Half-Life, I expect a lot of questions on the states of CS:GO & TF2... and he'll ignore every single one of them.

"They still make us a shitload of money!"

legend166

How can Steam make hundreds of millions (if not over a billion) in revenue per year and yet you cannot fund an adequate customer service department?

Aren't most of the people who played HL2 when it first came out in their 30's to 40's now?
Pretty sure the majority of people asking for it are merely carrying on for traditions sake.
*sigh* I really want Half Life 3, Left 4 Dead 3, TF3, Day Of Defeat 2, a new Counter Strike :(

Top Bottom