• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Reddit] Rockstar announcement for E3 will 'blindside' people

Drake

Well we all know a new GTA is in the mix as is RDR2 for PC. Something that will blindside people? I'm gonna go with Manhunt 3.

DanielsM

Banned
Last edited:

Stafford

The rumor of the Take Two sale to Sony was misinterpreted, its really just a PlayStation exclusive game(?)

Not a chance when Sony isn't even at E3. And not a chance in general. And I really really doubt that rumor is true about GTA 6 being a month exclusive on PS5. Just for the fact alone that it's a month exclusive on anything, but also GTA 6 in 2020, lol.

Bully 2 lets go.

I would go absolutely nuts. There still should be a chance that we're gonna get one. But at E3? At the Xbox show then? Nah.

But again, who is that guy on Reddit? Is he truly in the know about things?

Last edited:

DonF

I doubt its agent since it was announced as a sony exclusive and sony is not having a conference.

If its agent, then it no longer exclusive. Also, LOL agent is never getting released.

I would bet Bully 2 or a big ass expansion for red dead 2, a la undead nightmare and this person isn't aware of undead nightmare for the first rdr.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
As long as GTA 6 isn't set any time before the 80s, I'll be happy. I need a flashy, modern game with cool shit everywhere like GTA 5. If I have to play with antique guns and antique cars I don't see it holding my interest.

Hinedorf

Banned
I would call Rockstar the most reliable company when it comes to their products being top quality. It's hard to believe we're going to get any new big game while RDO especially with the update today appears to be getting a major content boost.

Also consider if they do announce a new game, it's probably years away from release.

Snakey125

You people do remember that Rockstar has never attended an E3 since 2001 right because they found it better to announce games on their own terms right?

EDIT: Before someone says "What about GTAIV" or "What about PS4/XbOne/PC GTAV", Those were done by Microsoft and Sony retrospectively.

Last edited:

Stafford

It will likely be at MS press conference.

RDR2 DLC is my guess.

But is that something that would blindside people? It would be awesome to get story DLC because I bet very few people expect Rockstar to make story DLC at all. They promised it for GTA V and....yeah.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
But is that something that would blindside people? It would be awesome to get story DLC because I bet very few people expect Rockstar to make story DLC at all. They promised it for GTA V and....yeah.
Maybe. Maybe not. TMK, Red Dead Online has been a flop and single player DLC would be a good way to get the dough rolling back in.

Stafford

Maybe. Maybe not. TMK, Red Dead Online has been a flop and single player DLC would be a good way to get the dough rolling back in.

Oh wow, I had no idea. Red Dead Online really isn't a success for them? I did hear it's not in beta anymore now. Also what's TMK?

Stafford

TMK, means to my knowledge. I could be wrong, but thats what I gather about RDO

Ah yes. I've seen videos on YouTube in my recommended list where it said it was horrible and a failure, but then in some article I read that it's doing quite well for Rockstar and Take Two.

Honestly I wouldn't feel too bad about it if it's not the smashing success that GTAO was. This hopefully means a more steady lineup of games from them. I miss the days of PS360 where we got something from Rockstar on a yearly basis.

Top Bottom