• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reddit Rumor: A list of what's planned to be in the next FFXV updates

True Fire

Update 1.06: Chapter 13 adds Gladio as a playable character to this chapter, you go with Ignis the whole time and he needs to be protected. Some new cutscenes are added.

This is confirmed to be true.

Koozek

I just wanna know what's up with multiplayer more than anything. Ready to fuck shot up with some gaffers
I was too until I realized I'd have to pay for PS+ for online multiplayer. Don't think I'll waste money on that just for a bit of FFXV co-op. Ohh, just realized I could use a 30-days trial for PS+ if there's one! So yeah, let's get FFXV-GAF together when it comes out :D

I was too until I realized I'd have to pay for PS+ for online multiplayer. Don't think I'll waste money on that just for a bit of FFXV co-op. Ohh, just realized I could use a 30-days trial for PS+ if there's one! So yeah, let's get FFXV-GAF together when it comes out :D
I'll personally buy you a ps plus card Koozek you gotta be apart of this

Koozek

I'll personally buy you a ps plus card Koozek you gotta be apart of this
Haha, thank you :D But don't worry, I'll find a way!

qlKdfkz.gif

Arkeband

Banned
I legit don't understand the business decision to create content for chapter 13, which everyone has already moved past.

People had problems with the pacing, length, and dumb offscreen deaths, and making a Gladio and Ignis cutaway doesn't solve any of that.

Koozek

I legit don't understand the business decision to create content for chapter 13, which everyone has already moved past.

People had problems with the pacing, length, and dumb offscreen deaths, and making a Gladio and Ignis cutaway doesn't solve any of that.
Maybe you missed the new thread, but they just said in an interview that they added cutscenes for the emperor and Ravus, and made the ring "super powerful" now, which technically could reduce the length and frustration (and, who knows, maybe they adjusted some of the jump scares and stealth passages, too).

So there is an update planned for this month that includes enhancements to chapter 13. So before, obviously, it was just Noctis by himself, kind of alone without the powers of his weapon summoning abilities. But what we’ve done for chapter 13, is we’ve added a separate route for Gladio and Ignis after they get split off from Noctis, so you actually get to play as Gladio, and see what happened from their side of things until they reunited with Noctis. You’ll see some additional cutscenes [that] just show you what took place while Noctis was kind of on his own. You’ll get some actual gameplay with the party of Gladio and Ignis together. You’ll see what happened to Emperor Aldercapt and Revis, and where they ended up being during the whole time. These are just the supplementary scenes that were added into chapter 13, and that’s just for chapter 13. But aside from that, we’re overhauling the ring magic, so the three spells that you could use with the Ring of the Lucii, those are completely powerful now, like super powerful now. So those are some other things to look forward to.​

Alcahest

I'd be hyped if the Pro Lite 60fps mode wasn't such a mess.
We need solid 30 back, somehow.
Like:
- Lite-------locked
&nbsp \-----unlocked
- High

C'mon square, players will undestand, not everyone is chicken-IQ leveled.

Koozek

For people like me I guess. Still haven't bought the game because I'm waiting for them to finish it.
I guess, it's also about improving the base game for future sales of re-releases (e.g. FFXV UHD for PS5), which will get re-reviewed, and the eventual Steam release next year.

Top Bottom