• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reddit user obtains glitched weapon with max attack value in BotW (Attack Up +65535)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it wouldn't be toooo far of a stretch to say this was hacked. I found a user with your reddit name (Eastonator12) in the Nintendo Homebrew discord, which implies you are no stranger to hacking.

Gotta get dem karma points

Justinh

Someone made a good point here: "Why did they take an obscured picture of their TV (shown in OP) when they claim they're playing the Switch version and just didn't use the screenshot button..."

His video (I honestly wouldn't even give it a click) Ganon fight Ganon fight spoiler (youtube link)

Ganon is not a spoiler, he's on the back of the fucking box. If someone is really that sensitive that knowing Ganon is in the game 3 months after it came out bothers them, then I'd think they'd avoid BotW threads.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
There's a lot of people hacking the Wii U version and claiming they found some secret area or super glitch. I generally wouldn't trust any claims like this without proof it's on the Switch version.

Wait a minute! Are you saying that the main villain Calamity Ganon, which was advertised many many times, is actually someone you fight in the game?!

Does Miyamoto know about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom