• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reddit user obtains glitched weapon with max attack value in BotW (Attack Up +65535)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It one shots everything, even
Calamity Ganon

Reddit link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Breath_of_...ame_crashed_after_killing_a_lynel_and_i_come/

Glitched weapon:

g2u39whel7az.jpg

There's also a video of him one-shotting
Ganon
but I don't know how to spoiler tag a video.

nynt9

Too bad it will still break in a few hits.

Would be pretty neat to have a weapon whose durability was also glitched to be 2^64-1

Poppy

good old integers

give it to meeeee, hell i would take a lynel sword with that many swings worth of durability and average attack value

shiyrley

Banned
People: it's likely that he's lying and actually hacked the Wii U game (which is very easy).

The video he posted conveniently hides the left portion of the screen, which shows the dpad, and is the only indicative of whether this is the Wii U or Switch version. And he claims it's the Switch version.

shiyrley

Banned
Neither was the name of an island, which one could glean zero information from, but people went nuts over it.
Yeah people are a bit ridiculous about this game

- So I went to this zone with a lot of trees
- YOU MEAN THERE ARE TREES IN THIS GAME?

Neither was the name of an island, which one could glean zero information from, but people went nuts over it.

The existence of some special challenge on an island was though, which was given away by the name, So I can see the logic there.

Everyone knows Ganon is the final boss of botw though, it's the games whole premise...

13ruce

Banned
Wtf Link the princess is playable i thought that dude Zelda who was on the boxart was playable, the story was always about him.

I also wonder what Ganon is up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom