• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Redfall reportedly delayed internally to May 2023

Draugoth

Gold Member
Update on Redfall's release date. Have heard that it's been pushed back internally by about 6 weeks. Currently targeting an early May release. Unfortunate news but I'm sure it's for the best.

j0hnnix

Gold Member
So Close Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Kagey K

Banned
Thread was already made and merged into the other rumored release date/rumored delayed thread.

I love how "insiders" can make up dates and then "delay" games based on thier rumors.
.it's a self feeding cycle.

MarkMe2525

Thread was already made and merged into the other rumored release date/rumored delayed thread.

I love how "insiders" can make up dates and then "delay" games based on thier rumors.
.it's a self feeding cycle.
It's free clicks and engagement without the hassle of actually doing anything.

Kagey K

Banned
It's free clicks and engagement without the hassle of actually doing anything.
Imagine what they could do if they tried to do something for gaming, instead of against it all the time.

They could make up good news stories, and then make more ones. Instead it always has to be negative all day every day.

MarkMe2525

Imagine what they could do if they tried to do something for gaming, instead of against it all the time.

They could make up good news stories, and then make more ones. Instead it always has to be negative all day every day.
People are quoting this info in other threads now. "Redfall has been pushed back until May, MS's shitty management!" Don't ask them how they knew the original release date.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
People are quoting this info in other threads now. "Redfall has been pushed back until May, MS's shitty management!" Don't ask them how they knew the original release date.
Confirmation bias at its finest. What if Redfall was meant to be an E3 drop but because of efficiencies they are now releasing it early?

Think anyone would run with that?

Top Bottom