• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NSFW Redhead Appreciation Thread

TheMan

Jul 31, 2006
If I could be arsed to login to my imgur account and download some pics I'd add some Christina Hendricks goodness in here

JimiNutz

Apr 15, 2007
London UK
I’ve heard they have stank pussy though.
Someone sold you a lie to keep all the riches for himself.

I can't blame them, I want to keep it all for myself too but as a fellow GAFfer, and therefore friend, I feel like I should let you know that you've been misinformed.

Ginger pussy is actually sweet delicious nectar of Satan. Eve was definitely a ginger and it wasn't an apple than she convinced Adam to snack on...

MiyazakiHatesKojima

PC Gaming is better than console gaming. Also, Death Stranding is pure trash. Please pray for me.
Jan 11, 2019
Tokyo, Japan
Someone sold you a lie to keep all the riches for himself.

I can't blame them, I want to keep it all for myself too but as a fellow GAFfer, and therefore friend, I feel like I should let you know that you've been misinformed.

Ginger pussy is actually sweet delicious nectar of Satan. Eve was definitely a ginger and it wasn't an apple than she convinced Adam to snack on...
I don't know who's more hornier today: me or JimiNutz JimiNutz ? :lollipop_tears_of_joy: