• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RedLetterMedia |OT| Is This OT Replacing the Other OT?

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
That Star Trek: Galaxy proposal would be a dream for an old TNG fan like me.

But at the moment, I'm firmly in the "worst nightmare" camp in terms of anticipating how terribly they'll run Picard in the new series.

MayauMiao

-+
Hadn't heard about RLM until now for some reason and I'm really enjoying the Mr. Plinkett reviews, laughing my ass off. Kinda surprised at a lot of people not liking Mr. Plinkett's The Force Awakens video, though it seems like just a vocal minority. Who is playing Mr. Plinkett? Recording so many lines in that manner of speaking must take a lot of hard work.

Mr.Plinkett is voiced by Mike Stoklasa while Rich Evans often plays the Mr.Plinkett character.

Yea I watched that Mandy review and was kinda pissed about it's unmarked spoilers since I haven't seen it
Oh yeah, Mandy dies when the trailer never for sure shows that, I thought maybe she would just be kidnapped or something.

Usually they're on top on that sort of thing and while I'm okay with minor spoilers, that one kind of bummed me out.

Omg. Best of the worst with Julia Roberts would be something.

And to show she's a good sport she should really do it after having a photo of Rich be laughed at on national television, otherwise it just seems a little mean.

Just imagine how Rich is feeling now, I'm not sure whether he's upset or not but it's gotta be a pretty surreal experience.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
And to show she's a good sport she should really do it after having a photo of Rich be laughed at on national television, otherwise it just seems a little mean.

Just imagine how Rich is feeling now, I'm not sure whether he's upset or not but it's gotta be a pretty surreal experience.

my guess is he is loving it. doubt he is upset at all.

I got a good one for you and it's real. I was bout 10 years old and my mom asked me if I wanted to go on a trip to Niagara Falls, her church was going on a bus.

I said yes and on the bus trip up I see this girl I know from school and had no interest in her but her older sister was with her and she was gorgeous at the time.

So it was a pretty fun trip up because we were talking the whole time. We get to the hotel and the older sister asks me to teach her how to swim. I do just that which meant I got to touch her. After swimming I go back to the hotel room and my mom was gone and I decided to take a shower. I was just about to go in and there is a knock at the door.

It's the girls they say they need to stay in my room because the old woman they were staying with was gone and there was nobody to let them in. So the older sister starts flirting with me and touching me a little bit and I freeze. I didn't want my mom to come back and catch me in a threesome, I'm 10.

Eventually the lady comes back and lets them in. Afterwards the church group eats together at a authentic french restaurant and some guy a little older than me spills hot tea on himself. After that she feels sorry for him and spends the rest of the trip with him. So Canada was great but I also remember it as the place where I lost my first girl.

It's a good problem to have in a “There's no such thing as bad publicity.” way.

Plus Rich has always seemed like he has a good sense of humor about himself.

Whatever happened to a Best of The Worst with Macaulay Culkin? They had him on Half in The Bag and Re:View but so far only a cameo in BOTW and not the obvious thing which would be an episode featuring him.

Are they trying to subvert our expectations or are they saving him for a Christmas themed episode? In which case they would have had to have filmed their Christmas episode... back in October, unless he's like, living with them now or something.

120v

Whatever happened to a Best of The Worst with Macaulay Culkin? They had him on Half in The Bag and Re:View but so far only a cameo in BOTW and not the obvious thing which would be an episode featuring him.

Are they trying to subvert our expectations or are they saving him for a Christmas themed episode? In which case they would have had to have filmed their Christmas episode... back in October, unless he's like, living with them now or something.

i figured he was just a fan of the show and dropped by for a bit

i groaned when i first saw he was doing a full Re:View episode but his takedown of Hackers was pretty funny and i enjoyed it just as much if it were a regular episode

i figured he was just a fan of the show and dropped by for a bit

i groaned when i first saw he was doing a full Re:View episode but his takedown of Hackers was pretty funny and i enjoyed it just as much if it were a regular episode

It seems like a huge missed opportunity though to not do a BOTW with them and strange given that's what all their guests stars do.

It was interesting and I'd like to see more of him, I also keep wishing Max Landis would be back as he honestly had a pretty great chemistry with them, but I guess that's super unlikely to happen.

nkarafo

They had Macaulay Culkin. Reviewing Home Alone with him was a huge opportunity, i hope they kept this for Christmas.

megamerican

I just watched Cloverhitch and they ain't lying. This movie is good.

Yeah I watched it too. Great performances and atmosphere, but it takes some turns towards the end that didn't make much sense. Kinda surprised Mike didn't have a problem with that.

Still worth watching, kinda shocking that fucking Dylan McDermott has probably my favorite performance of the year.

PSlayer

Updating the thread with the last videos. Sorry for the long post!

Also, RLM is close to the 1 million subs finally. It's incredible how "small" their channel is giving that everybody including big famous youtube channels and even movie directors know who they are.

Came across this the other day, I swear Rich's laugh can cause world peace.

PAUSE IT!
"We can't stop now! There's no going back!"

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
Really good episode. The last one wasn't too great for me but this was pretty perfect.

One of the best parts was Mike wearing the same shirt he made fun of Jay for wearing last time.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
ok wtf right now i'm seeing Rem Lezar breakdancing in the park

i keep expecting them to say "Yeah this was a church thing or sponsored by Highlights or something" but no, it's just, this unfathomably strange thing

Top Bottom