• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Refurbished Wii U bundles are back in stock at NOA online store

b3b0p

Who am i helping? Please.. Like evey word you type here is helping someone.

What you mean to say is "its fine to have an opinion (if you're gushing over nintendo wii u refurb)". When you place conditions on opinions it kinda defeats the purpose, no? I'm not trolling a console or its users (i have many nintendo products) just commenting on the price of a 'deal'.

Just as you can say it's a waste. Anyone can reply and say you are an idiot. Free speech if that's what you want to call this comes with it's repercussions.

Gestault

Just as you can say it's a waste. Anyone can reply and say you are an idiot. Free speech if that's what you want to call this comes with it's repercussions.

Name-calling is specifically against the rules, for good reason. The back-and-forth here isn't really achieving anything.

monadi

Banned
Name-calling is specifically against the rules, for good reason. The back-and-forth here seems like it's not really achieving anything.

I haven't noticed any name calling until that guy tried to call me an idiot.

It is not acheiving anything at all, should end. I admit my first post in the thread was a bit poor, though i honestly think its being made a big deal by some.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Still $225? WTF? I bought used Xbox One for $200 more than half a year ago...

That used Xbox One likely didn't include two games pre-installed, a one-year warranty from Microsoft and proper packaging.

It was also in "used" condition whereas these refurbished consoles are practically like new, from my personal experience.

I doubt it will get any cheaper than this. It's been many years since we've seen a GameCube for $99 stock liquidation kind of deal. And since NX backwards compatibility is not likely (depending on which rumor you believe), I'd say get one now if you have any interest in Smash/MK 8/3D World et al...

NeOak

Why are you doing this to my wallet.

EDIT-

Installing Nintendont (or whatever the program that enables GC play is) voids the warranty though right? I know these refurbs are supposed to practically be new, but not having warranty on it makes me kinda nervous.

It is supposed to void the warranty, but IIRC Nintendo isn't turning down Wii U repairs due to having Wii custom mod stuff installed.

Top Bottom