• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reggie Fils-Aime open his twitter account.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member

That's a lovely vest, Reggie.

651f208d5558fc2aae751aabe74b8c74_0.jpeg

Nintendogs will miss you.

BunzLee

You can ask Twitter to nuke someone else's account because they don't use it?

If you're "famous", you can. It wouldn't be the first instance of people crying out because their Twitter handle has been "stolen" by a big company, even though the account was active. Money talks, apparently.
Although it doesn't seem to have been much of a big deal in Reggie's case. I'm glad he's on Twitter now, really looking forward to what he's up to.

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
Imagine e him coming out for his last direct and just says “I hope your body is ready...”

Then up pops Metroid Trilogy remastered, Prime 4, Pikmin, New Mario, virtual console and a new designed UI...

What, I can dream, can’t I...?

BunzLee

Man, what a dude. Love this guy so much, shame he has to go but nothing lasts forever :(

It's just something that makes me realize how old I've become. Growing up with so many gaming icons and seeing them go (in many different ways). But alas, the world keeps spinning. lol

Tesseract

Banned
reggie will always live on in my heart, thank you for the big new yorker pizza brother aka the greatest piece of shit food chain pizza ever made

wasn't Reggie the PR guy tho?

I mean the man won advertising awards
PR in most big companies isn't just one guy sitting around deciding every single marketing and public relations decision for an entire company. It's entire divisions, numerous people deciding and studying to see what would work best to grow a business popularity and profit.

My point was, this isn't just Reggie taking a bunch of selfies for the sake of opening up to people. Every single one of those tweets is a meticulously photographed, carefully calculated message intended specifically to create a certain image to the public.

PR in most big companies isn't just one guy sitting around deciding every single marketing and public relations decision for an entire company. It's entire divisions, numerous people deciding and studying to see what would work best to grow a business popularity and profit.

My point was, this isn't just Reggie taking a bunch of selfies for the sake of opening up to people. Every single one of those tweets is a meticulously photographed, carefully calculated message intended specifically to create a certain image to the public.
point taken

but now my question is what is Reggie up to? He is retired why go through all the trouble of getting a verified twitter account and marketting himself with as you pointed out a damn good PR team?

Last edited:
Top Bottom