• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rejected Pixar Movie [Mafia] | Won't Someone Think of the Children?

Kawl_USC

I don't think setting up a lynch chain before I go would be productive, but one of the few thoughts I'll leave is that I would be hard pressed to trust melon if the game goes on to lylo with her alive. The missing tracker still gives me a great deal of unease.

Feel like there is something we are missing.

Ourobolus

Banned
I don't think setting up a lynch chain before I go would be productive, but one of the few thoughts I'll leave is that I would be hard pressed to trust melon if the game goes on to lylo with her alive. The missing tracker still gives me a great deal of unease.

Agreed.

You are mod confirmed bad at mafia now. Congrats.

HcseMtj.gif

Kawl_USC

Actually disregard my previous post regarding jailing Ouro no matter what.

My unease is growing. Either something is amiss or we have too many tools at our disposal.

I'll need to make my decision contingent on how pop flips.

Tim, have you been in contact with Pop? Is he simply choosing to be quiet or actually missing? I hate to think that something may have happened to him.

My role targets someone and prevents any action from happening to them while also preventing them from being able to use a night action. A roleblocker and doctor combined essentially.

I chose pop after deciding to go risky and not protect the obvious target of Melon. I figured it was the best chance to use my roleblocker portion as a pseudo cop. His post with a vote last day phase using the word bus stood out to me. And his continued absence today makes him look even worse now.

Pop seems to be the most obvious target due to whatever's going on with him. I can't separate that feeling from his actions when he's here. If we lynch him and he's scum, people will say it's obvious in hindsight. However, if he's innocent, I guess we'll shrug our shoulders and move on.

I maintain that I don't have enough of a read or strong enough emotions toward him to vote for him at the moment.

This is a current example of how you tend to be outside of the discussion. The quoted reads were made before Kawl revealed his info, yes.

My apologies, is this more relevant to the discussion?

different.

Scintillating.

Agreed.

Kawl_USC

Me too. Revisit it after the Pop flip though because we need more info.

I think this is true. No point forming theories and getting attached to them if pops flip changes it all.

Just remember my target is not a lock any more. And I'm sorry if that introduces more unknowns come next day start (if it comes to that)

I believe you, Kawl. Had to look up what a jail keeper was, wasn't familiar with the role beforem

I am OK with lynching Pop for more information.

I haven't lied to anyone. I am the cop. And no, I can't explain the absence of a tracker/watcher without more information.

Finally read the thread, and it turns out I'm fucked. I was hydrocannoning, but Kawl jailing me means that even if I tried I was just gonna fail and get called out like this.

Vote: Pop-O-Matic

Hope you all enjoy getting a creative genius fired.

Also hope Tim doesn't bitch at me for throwing the game. I just have the same enthusiasm for playing that he's clearly shown for moderating.

CzarTim

It actually almost worked. Karl was initially jailing melon and gor was watching her. Oreo's theory would have seemed likely.

They both switched though

Gg town.

Funny thing is that both me and LP were allowed to use their night kills simutaniously, but I never used mine because fuck it, I wanted to avoid the tracker as much as possible.

CzarTim

“Alright, fine. I’ll pitch,” John takes a deep breath and paces. “I just need some... inspiration.” He removes his socks and shoes, and then places his foot on the boardroom table. Everyone recoils in horror. John’s foot is a cesspool of disease, ingrown toenails, and a potent case of athlete’s foot.

Ignoring the retching, John takes a syringe and injects heroin directly between two of his toes. The scabs of past injections pepper his skin.

The Chairman, appalled by this behavior, speaks up, “You know what, John? I’ve had enough of this. You’re fired.”

John, needle still in hand, if baffled by this. “What? What did I do?”

“You’re kidding, right? Do you see that potted plant, John? It has human feces on it. Your feces. You’ve lost it, John. You’ve lost it.”

“You can’t fire me! I’m John fucking Lasseter! I shit gold! That plant could have a 400 million dollar opening thanks to my shit! I own all of you! I built this place! It’s-- it’s---”

John clutches his chest and drops to the floor. Everyone rushes to his side. He waves the Chairman over, and gasps his final words,”I voted for Trump.” And with that, John Lasseter closes his eyes for the final time.

Pop-O-Matic has been removed from the game.

Pop-O-Matic
Welcome, Forgotten Pitch

John wrote a pitch that was... look it wasn’t great. But it could work. As long as Disney brought in an outside writer, sure... probably. Unfortunately (?) John has completely forgotten it. Maybe if you win, it’ll spark his memory?

You are a Godfather aligned with the Good Pitches (mafia). Each night you may remove a player by PMing me FORGET: [PLAYER].

You win if your team equals or outnumbers all other players.

The game thread is here.
The scum thread is here.

Feel free to PM me any questions.

The public menace that was John Lasseter has been defeated. Town has won!

Kawl_USC
Welcome, Lock

WHAT IF WE HAVE A TWO HOUR MOVIE OF VARIOUS CUTE ANIMALS CHANTING "LOCK ‘HER’ UP?" HAVE YOU SEEN 'HER'? THAT MOVIE SUCKS. HOW CAN A HUMAN FALL IN LOVE WITH A COMPUTER? THAT'S DUMB AS SHIT. I WANT TO PUT THAT MOVIE IN THE VAULT.. ADD SOME SAD MUSIC AND KIDS WILL LOVE IT.

You are a Jailor aligned with the Bad Pitches (town). Each night you may prevent a player from being night killed as well using their own action by sending me the command LOCK ‘HER’ UP: [PLAYER]

You win if all threats to town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here.

melonrabbit
Welcome, Angie

WHAT IF THERE WAS A BUNCH OF TOOLS WHO CAN TALK. AND LIKE THE MAIN CHARACTER IS A RULER WITH OCD. IT HAS TO STRAIGHTEN EVERYTHING AND IF IT DOESN'T IT BREAKS DOWN CRYING WHILE SAD MUSIC PLAYS. THEN IT’S GIVEN TO A BOY WITH ADHD AND THAT'S WHEN THE RULER GOES INSANE. THE RULER KILLS PEOPLE. IT’S KIND OF MESSED UP.

You are an Alignment Cop aligned with the Bad Pitches (town). Each night you may check the alignment of one player by sending me the command STRAIGHTEN: [PLAYER]

The game thread is here.

Gorlak
Welcome, Tick

WHAT IF THERE WAS A BROKEN WATCH WHO WAS AS HAPPY AS A CLAM THAT IT GETS TO BE RIGHT TWICE A DAY. IT LIVES IN A PAWN SHOP UNTIL ONE DAY IT GETS BOUGHT. AT FIRST IT IS EXCITED, THINKING ITS NEW OWNER WILL FIX IT,. BUT IT QUICKLY REALIZES IT IS NOW OWNED BY A SERIAL KILLER WHO CAN'T TELL TIME. THE WATCH HAS TO WITNESS HORRORS BEYOND WORDS WHILE SAD MUSIC PLAYS. HIS HANDS NEVER MOVE.

You are a Wachter aligned with the Bad Pitches (town). Each night you may see the name of everyone who visits a player by sending me the command HORROR: [PLAYER]

The game thread is here.

nin1000
Welcome, Chop

WHAT IF THERE WAS A CHRISTMAS TREE WHO GOT CUT DOWN AND WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM ITS FAMILY IN THE FOREST. SO IT'S BROUGHT INTO A NEW HOME BUT THE TREE CRYING AND GETTING DRUNK ON EGGNOG UNTIL IT PASSES OUT AND FALLS ON A TODDLER AND KILLS HIM WHILE SAD MUSIC PLAYS. SO THE TREE GETS EVEN EVERYONE WINS.

You are an Ordinary Townie aligned with the Bad Pitches (town).

The game thread is here.

Ourobolus
Welcome, Stab Me

WHAT IF A PAIR OF SCISSORS WAS LIKE OVERCOME WITH GUILT BECAUSE A HUMAN MADE IT STAB SOMEONE?? AND LIKE EVERY TIME IT SEES A PERSON IT CRIES WHILE SAD MUSIC IS PLAYING. MAYBE IT BEFRIENDS SOME TAPE AND THEY START A DOM/SUB RELATIONSHIP

The game thread is here.

exmachina64
Welcome, Pair

WHAT IF SOCKS COULD TALK. WAIT AND THEY'RE LOOKING FOR THEIR ONE TRUE PAIR BUT THEY GET MATCHED WITH ANNOYING SOCKS WITH SOME SORT OF DEFECT. OH AND ONE OF THE SOCKS GETS LOST IN WASH SO THEY CRY WITH SAD MUSIC PLAYING. THEN THE WHOLE WORLD BLOWS UP SO IT WAS ALL FOR NOTHING.

The game thread is here.

Kyanrute
Welcome, Ants 2

WHAT IF ANTS 2. JUST A SHIT TON OF MORE ANTS. ANTS EVERYWHERE. THROW SOME SAD MUSIC IN THERE AND YOU HAVE YOURSELF A HIT. WHY ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT. GODDAMIT WE DIDN'T MAKE ANTS DID WE.

The game thread is here.

Kawl_USC

Ha! I called the cops only be effective on one of the members each.

Reading closer should have shown that both had kills.

That makes it more balanced indeed.

Sorry if you feel frustrated Pop we got really lucky with night actions.

Top Bottom