• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Releasing Halo Infinite for Xbox One is a huge mistake

Same as you. Had most of those games consoles too. Though my first go at gaming was an Atari ST.
And as a dad myself with limited time to game in the single players games, it's hard to see Xbox as the machine to give me those experiences compared to Sony and their output when the kids finally get off playing fucking Fortnite or Minecraft when there isn't any single player experiences.
Or Roblox... Fucking hate Roblox!!

Vawn

Banned
So now that almost everyone agrees games having to run on Xbox One holds them back, do we also acknowledge having to account for Lockhart will also hold future games back (after 2 years when games aren't still being supported in XBO)?

Mister Wolf

So now that almost everyone agrees games having to run on Xbox One holds them back, do we also acknowledge having to account for Lockhart will also hold future games back (after 2 years when games aren't still being supported in XBO)?

No.

Top Bottom