• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Religious woman goes on incredible profanity-ridden tirade at grocery store

Bigrx1

Banned
Didn't see this posted here yet, it's made some rounds elsewhere perhaps some people have already seen it. But, it's probably the best social freakout video I've ever seen. It started with this video here but that's just the beginning of the story. The video is a slow build to the ultimate explosion she does towards the end.

After this was posted a little over a week ago people realized she was in another incident from a few years back as well where she rages at a garbage man, posted here:

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
why she angry though?

if she so religious she should learn forgiveness

not to be offensive, but sometimes I find that with people like this, there is a really really fine line between deeply highly religiously spiritual and some serious underlying mental health issues.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

there’s almost something tragically admirable about watching a person go completely apeshit

Last edited:

Bigrx1

Banned
why she angry though?

not to be offensive, but sometimes I find that with people like this, there is a really really fine line between deeply highly religiously spiritual and some serious underlying mental health issues.

And meth, look at her jaw-jacking/chewing at the start of the first vid.

Hinedorf

Banned
I know I'm biased but the 2 groups that scare me the most are those who are racist and those who are religious, in most cases they're exactly the same. They can flip on you in an instant but feel totally justified in their actions, no thanks!

Mato

I thought it would be just another spiteful, unorgasmic woman. But it's obvious her mental health is in a very bad place and I kinda feel sorry for her.

Doesn’t surprise me. Some of the meanest and most unpleasant people I’ve known claimed to be religious. Whatever helps you sleep at night I suppose.

One person I used to work with claimed to be deeply, devout religious, at a level I hadn’t been around before. That person was the nastiest, most vindictive prick. Would happily and openly talk about all the people they got fired and whatnot.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
One person I used to work with claimed to be deeply, devout religious, at a level I hadn’t been around before. That person was the nastiest, most vindictive prick. Would happily and openly talk about all the people they got fired and whatnot.
The more religious someone is, the more dangerous they are generally.

why she angry though?

It's because this has nothing to do with "religion" and more to do with mental issues/drug I'd imagine.

Teslerum

why she angry though?

You're not wrong. (Well not completly, but it needs an explanation)

I can only speak from a christian perspective, but you've got tons of people (As well I imagine when it comes to celebrities, entertainment, politics or other things people can get obsessed over). However the *deeply religious* tag needs to be exaimed over. They're normally not really *deeply religious*. They use religion (or similiar) as a bandaid as they don't actually want to confront whats wrong with their life without actually living. They do not practice what they preach and all that.

In the vast majority of cases they actually have a deeply broken relationship with Jesus (if at all), have family issues or/and are extremly judgemental first and foremost (misinterpreting and ignoring anything else when it comes to the works of compassion). They need help, but are often the hardest people to get through to. Usually because they go to an extreme the moment you confront them.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Those were some of the most uncomfortable videos I have ever seen. She obviously has serious mental health issues and possibly a serious drug problem...compounded by what could even be considered actual demon possession.

This lady truly needs Jesus. God help her...and anyone she may come in contact with.

Hulk_Smash

Banned
The more religious someone is, the more dangerous they are generally.

Right. Like Pol Pot. Joseph Stalin. Marquis De Sade, Kim Jong Un, Ho Chi Amin, Mao Tes Tung, Anders Breivik, the Columbine shooters, Dylan Roof, James Holmes, Timothy McVeigh, Stephen Paddock...

Yep. It’s RELIGION that makes you dangerous./s

Unless it’s the religion of peace you’re talking about. Then I agree with you.

I hate the way she pronounces "motherfucker".

This woman is clearly mentally ill and shouldn't be out on her own. The people closest to her are probably quite old and don't have the energy to deal with her. Similar to Terry Davis, AKA God's Programmer.

jadedm17

I dont know about meth but theres a screw loose in her brain, that i recognize.

She sure shut up when comes came. Lol

Yeah i don't really like people clearly crazy getting mad like that, is kinda uncomfortable like someone said.

I can't even laugh at this.
Those employees deserve a raise for their professionalism and bravery, from the woman who first responds to the man who does exactly what i do in these situations : Keep a zone of defense between the situation and bystanders. You never know the next move of a person acting like that, from violence to themselves, the store or others. The situation was handled very well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom