• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NSFW Spoilers Remember Rebecca Black? She’s grown up and totally smashable now.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Apr 9, 2009
Latinas can be straight up god tier. Depending on their genetic dice roll, they can have all the facial beauty and complexion of white women combined with a more robust set of assets. More uh structurally sound.

God bless latin america.

TaySan

Dec 16, 2018
Should have posted this on a Friday. :(
I bet she hates the Friday jokes by now lmao

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Kamina

The Snake

Jan 10, 2019
:messenger_tears_of_joy:

If that's how sad and pathetic your thought process is, then God help you.:messenger_sad_relieved:
I'm sorry man, I don't want to start an argument, I'm sure you're a really great person. But nothing is more "sad and pathetic" than being so closeted/shut in that you haven't heard this song or know about this person. Not knowing about popular culture is not a cool guy thing, it's an indicator that you might be a loser.

Either that or you're old as shit.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Gashtronomy

Gashtronomy

Gold Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm sorry man, I don't want to start an argument, I'm sure you're a really great person. But nothing is more "sad and pathetic" than being so closeted/shut in that you haven't heard this song or know about this person. Not knowing about popular culture is not a cool guy thing, it's an indicator that you might be a loser.

Either that or you're old as shit.
I'm not, but thanks anyway.

I know you don't want to get in to an argument and I respect that. It's just that I have no time for pop culture or care about it. I don't watch pop tv, listen to pop music or care about the latest celeb break-up, gossip or any other bollox. Rather than kick up a stink about it, which some people do, i just go and talk to someone else, read something else or pay attention to something else.

This song might have played in the background somewhere, at some point, when i was out and about, but I don't recognise it?

I wouldn't feign ignorance to win the admiration of any internet forum, group or social-clique. 🤷‍♂️

When all is said and done, if not caring about Big Dancing on Starry Ice Idol Factor Brother makes me a loser, then sign me up for loser-ville. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Edit: Next time i'll use google. rather than derailing a thread about railing a hot chick.

Last edited:

The Snake

Jan 10, 2019

I know you don't want to get in to an argument and I respect that. It's just that I have no time for pop culture or care about it. I don't watch pop tv, listen to pop music or care about the latest celeb break-up, gossip or any other bollox. Rather than kick up a stink about it, which some people do, i just go and talk to someone else, read something else or pay attention to something else.

This song might have played in the background somewhere, at some point, when i was out and about, but I don't recognise it?

I wouldn't feign ignorance to win the admiration of any internet forum, group or social-clique. 🤷‍♂️

When all is said and done, if not caring about Big Dancing on Starry Ice Idol Factor Brother makes me a loser, then sign me up for loser-ville. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Edit: Next time i'll use google. rather than derailing a thread about railing a hot chick.
Very well said.

KuntChocula

Dec 10, 2018

Go eat your Grey Poupon

Gashtronomy

Gold Member
Apr 19, 2019
It's posh mustard for snooty folks who have no time for pop culture or things of that nature beneath them...

I know you're only joking buuuuut. It's not beneath me, it just doesn't interest me, each to their own, you know?

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
I don't know who she is, but she is pretty. And considering this thread is 2 pages, and your cretins (jk) haven't posted anything risque yet, I am assuming she is also a classy lady.

Hinedorf

Feb 3, 2017
San Diego, CA
I feel bad for this person. She came out with a cheesedick song that made her both equally popular and unliked by her peers for clearly jealousy-based reasons. Somehow there weren't any well adjusted adults in her life to educate her on the very minimal impact social media tends to play in WELL ADJUSTED ADULT LIVES.

And now look at her.....a very beautiful adult women still trying so very hard to show us how utterly irrelevant she remains.

"Look at me now, I'm mature, I'm pretty" (and nobody gives a shit)

I don't take interest in social media stars nor do I pity their decisions.

Reactions: JayK47

eot

Apr 13, 2012
Genuinely never heard this song in my life 🤷‍♂️

Thanks anyway
Story is that her parents paid some company to do a pretend pop-star thing, so he could be in a music video with her own song etc. Then it blew up because of how awful it was, and people started ironically liking it (also hating her to a ridiculous degree). She had a go at a career but it didn't take off, then she actually learned how to sing and made youtube videos, but is stuck as a c-list celeb. Then boobs.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Gashtronomy

GHG

Nov 9, 2006
Wtf she's still making music.

She has a big following on YouTube and her videos get views. I respect the perseverance.

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
Story is that her parents paid some company to do a pretend pop-star thing, so he could be in a music video with her own song etc. Then it blew up because of how awful it was, and people started ironically liking it (also hating her to a ridiculous degree). She had a go at a career but it didn't take off, then she actually learned how to sing and made youtube videos, but is stuck as a c-list celeb. Then boobs.
Sounds rather mean to hate a kid for taking a shot at signing. Have these people ever been to a kids concert? They're almost always terrible, but we still tell them great job and clap and all that.