• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NSFW Spoilers Remember Rebecca Black? She’s grown up and totally smashable now.

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
Why is a 50 year old married man lusting after Rebecca Black and telling people to go fuck cartoons? Shit taste and rude. Well at least you aren't lusting after Emma Roberts.
Because he's unhappy. Just look at how often he's in the butt thread or literally any thread with women in it. Always talking about how he wants to fuck them. How about you fuck your wife for once matthew?

SLoWMoTIoN

Milk Connoisseur
Feb 2, 2018
Because he's unhappy. Just look at how often he's in the butt thread or literally any thread with women in it. Always talking about how he wants to fuck them. How about you fuck your wife for once matthew?
Man I just remembered that his dick retracted inside of him like last month. This thread makes even less sense now.

• Triggered
Reactions: brap

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Hey crappy don’t speak about your mother like that

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
In candid photos, she's got that joker mouth thing going on:

Her best photos are the ones where all of that is heavily photoshopped away.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT SAY THAT
NO THE HECKIN BIG BOOBIERINO
NOT THE GOOD FIRDAY GORL

• Triggered
Reactions: Grinchy

lachesis

Jun 17, 2004
Maybe because of make-up or whatnot - she reminds me of Bianna Golodryga (TV Anchor woman) when she was younger... except with more curves. I had met Bianna a few times, and she's a very pretty lady.

TBH I don't know who this Rebecca is though... I guess I missed out whole Friday thing back in 2011. I do remember hearing about a song that's pretty much entirely one note... perhaps a different song. Just saw the video - little cringy but I find it cute. Hope she doesn't go too astray due to fame and attention seeking - although I'm not sure what to make of those pics.