• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NSFW Spoilers Remember Rebecca Black? She’s grown up and totally smashable now.

DadEggs

May 26, 2011
she opened up for my favorite band recently.. it was such an obscure musician to pair together. like polar opposites. im wondering if the label/management company represents them both, and was shoe horning in with a semi popular well seasoned band...

she poked fun at herself a little, but also slightly played the defensive card saying something to the tune of "i was in middle school/highschool so fck off for picking on a kid..."

she wasnt that enjoyable to listen to nor a good onstage performer.

The band I was there to see was fantastic per usual.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: matt404au

Irobot82

Apr 21, 2012
GA
steamcommunity.com
she opened up for my favorite band recently.. it was such an obscure musician to pair together. like polar opposites. im wondering if the label/management company represents them both, and was shoe horning in with a semi popular well seasoned band...

she poked fun at herself a little, but also slightly played the defensive card saying something to the tune of "i was in middle school/highschool so fck off for picking on a kid..."

she wasnt that enjoyable to listen to nor a good onstage performer.

The band I was there to see was fantastic per usual.
I think most people made fun of her because it was legit privilege. Rich parents buying her a music video for her birthday in an attempt to get popular. It was gross.

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
I think most people made fun of her because it was legit privilege. Rich parents buying her a music video for her birthday in an attempt to get popular. It was gross.
yeah but at least she is up front about it. this is how 99% of pop music works.

honestly i find this less gross than people like Billie Eilish who use nepotism to get their music in ads. Rebecca is just selling her own crappy music. other sellouts are shilling for giant China-friendly corporations.

Dec 10, 2018
yeah but at least she is up front about it. this is how 99% of pop music works.

honestly i find this less gross than people like Billie Eilish who use nepotism to get their music in ads. Rebecca is just selling her own crappy music. other sellouts are shilling for giant China-friendly corporations.
I just really like her tits

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Jun 26, 2007
Best Coast
Most women are attention whores and get off on 3rd party approval. Welcome to earth, nice of you to join us.
Most humans are attention whores.

Attention is like money - most people want it, but not everyone is good at getting it, and some of the poor ones end up getting bitter and jealous that they don't have as much despite working hard too. Everyone's different; life isn't fair.

Reactions: #Phonepunk#
Feb 22, 2018
China
Most humans are attention whores.

Attention is like money - most people want it, but not everyone is good at getting it, and some of the poor ones end up getting bitter and jealous that they don't have as much despite working hard too. Everyone's different; life isn't fair.
As for men, I find only Low T Betas get off on 3rd party attention and garnering credit. Alpha's just get shit done without pursuing credit. It's more about pursuit of power for real men.

Oct 2, 2019
The duality of children ironic webs ???
Still butthurt about that?

OT I'm not saying she's ugly, far from it but I've no idea who this girl is and when a thread is made for her you kinda go in expecring something Special not your everyday average attractive girl.