• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NSFW Spoilers Remember Rebecca Black? She’s grown up and totally smashable now.

Bullet Club

Oct 24, 2017
Good news for matt404au matt404au

Rebecca Black, the YouTube star whose notorious single Friday marked her as one of the earliest targets of intense social media abuse, will tour Australia in May.

Almost a decade on, Black – who will perform at mini-festival Bingo Loco XXL, alongside Aussie noughties pop star Nikki Webster – maintains a complicated relationship with the song.

Rebecca Black and Nikki Webster on the same bill, wowee. Get your earplugs ready.

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014

'I have dated a lot of different types of people': Friday singer-turned-YouTube star Rebecca Black, 22, comes out as queer and reveals she recently ended a long relationship with a woman

When asked to explain exactly how she identifies, she said: 'It's like the f***ing quarantine, every day is different. It's something that over the past few years I've obviously been having a lot of conversations with myself.

'I think to me the word queer feels really nice,' she went on. 'Some days I feel a little more on the gay side than others.'

She added that she just recently got out of a long relationship with another girl.

NeoGiffer

Nov 29, 2018

'I have dated a lot of different types of people': Friday singer-turned-YouTube star Rebecca Black, 22, comes out as queer and reveals she recently ended a long relationship with a woman

When asked to explain exactly how she identifies, she said: 'It's like the f***ing quarantine, every day is different. It's something that over the past few years I've obviously been having a lot of conversations with myself.

'I think to me the word queer feels really nice,' she went on. 'Some days I feel a little more on the gay side than others.'

She added that she just recently got out of a long relationship with another girl.

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
England

So in orher words she's bisexual but wants to be treated as if she's 'special' and 'unique'.

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
So in orher words she's bisexual but wants to be treated as if she's 'special' and 'unique'.
These people can't bear to go unnoticed. No doubt Rebecca Black will maintain that who someone sleeps with is no one's business, yet she just had to tell the world she's been scissoring a woman. It's just another shameless contradiction in the world of the so-called progressive.

Last edited:

TeezzyD

Fantastik Tuna
Mar 18, 2020
The main issue is putting any weight behind what any 22 year old thinks of society, maaaaan. I've dated a few, and they're all absolutely braindead.

They're literally too inexperienced to have formed any thoughtful conclusion at that point. Good for her for being hot, staying somewhat relevant, and boinking chicks though. More power.

Last edited:

Khalid M.

Nov 8, 2018
The attention whoring continues. The desperation to be relevant fucked her up deeply. No wonder she’s not smiling in that picture. What a shame for an otherwise attractive girl.

Last edited:

Coolwhhip

Aug 26, 2019

She kinda looks like one of those funny looking small dogs.

• LOL
Reactions: Breakage

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
lol funniest thing ever is yall freaking out bc a 20 something said they were bi

oh no this cute woman also likes to do women

yes what a horrible person and world we live in /s

Last edited:

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
England
lol funniest thing ever is yall freaking out bc a 20 something said they were bi

oh no this cute woman also likes to do women

yes what a horrible person and world we live in /s
My wife and several of our male and female friends are bi, but none of them would have a media interview to announce it publically, then insist on describing their sexuality as something slightly different and more vague than what it actually is.

No one gives a shit who she's fucking, we're taking the piss out of what a vacous, attention seeking cow she is.

Reactions: hariseldon