• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember those Burger King Xbox games?

Big_Bumpin.jpg

220px-Sneakkingbox.jpg

Pocketbike_Racer_Coverart.png

They just straight up sold these games at Burger King restaurants for $5-10 a pop lol

Have you guys played these and what did you
think of them? Big Bumpin was legit fun. Not even shovelware, it was decent bargain-bin tier.

The cool thing about these is that all the discs were compatible with both OG Xbox and the 360. Cant remember if they're just straight up OG Xbox games or they used some kind of tech to get both versions on one disc

Laieon

I thought Sneak King was legitimately fun. Big Bumpin' wasn't bad either. Don't think I ever got around to playing the bike one.

I have Sneak King, which is actually kind of an amusing game.

If memory services (I haven't looked at the disc in a decade) is that they're double sided. OG Xbox on one side, 360 on the other.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I've still got all 3. I have a very vivid memory of going to BK with friends on the day of release and buying them.

JMTHEFOX

I remember getting them on a field trip when I was a kid.

- Tried Big Bumpin, I had a bit of fun and its cool to see a game that is based solely on bumper cars. I did get bored of it after playing though.
- Played a lot of Pocket Bike Racer, which is IMHO the best of the three.
- Didn't play enough of Sneak King, but the concept was decent I guess and I suck at stealth games. :p

I do like that they are playable on both the original Xbox and X360. Its even more interesting that these were originally XBLA games. I was wondering if there is any differences between the games on X360 or OG Xbox...

HotHamBoy

I thought about these when i made the demo disc thread.

We should have a thread about promotional tie-in games related to food products and such because there's actually a lot.

For example:

845017-kam.jpg

latest

SNES-cool-spot_front.jpg

d56.jpg

61854-mms-kart-racing.jpg

worldgonesourps31.jpg

Durden77

Sneak King was legitimately hysterical, and not an awful game. I don't remember if I played the other games. Regardless it was a really rad weird little thing.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Sneak King is the only one I recall playing

sappyday

No, I very much wanted to play them when I saw them. Little me thought they looked so cool, but at the time I didn't even have any of the new consoles

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
i remember sneak king from the launch of the 360...what a weird period that was

Top Bottom