• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Remodelling the lizard people's lair': Denver airport trolls conspiracy theorists

Read this and absolutely love the creativity here, read the whole thing and comments, as the author doesn't cover some awesome stuff.

Didn't see any topics. Call blucifer if old.

DmNtbtFVsAARRwa.jpg:large

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....airport-construction-conspiracy-lizard-people

LOLCats

Banned
i was just through there... that airport is the worst layout. Its horribly confusing and takes a long time to get anywhere.

yes there is something underneath it.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
i was just through there... that airport is the worst layout. Its horribly confusing and takes a long time to get anywhere.

yes there is something underneath it.

It is a mile above sea level, and the military has been in and out of there for the better part of 100 years now. Lots of building and militarized zones no go zones. Now what is under there, is anyone's guess.

I'm really happy to see that this all being done for Mark Zuckerberg. I hope he feels honored as an outstanding citizen of his race.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Denver's airport might just be entertaining enough to make me hate the entire process of traveling by plane .05% less if I were flying in or out of there.

I first heard about this airport and the murals in early 2007 reading a collection of 4chan creepypastas.

I Googled it, assuming it was made up like most other creepypastas and just about shit my pants (or shit brix as they used to say) when I learned it was real and saw the actual murals.

They are creepy looking and weird murals to be fair.

I had no idea the airport itself embraced the conspiracy theories and now pokes fun at them, that's pretty cool.

Dontero

Banned
Most disturbing thing about conspiracies is that they are sometimes real.

Like whole Alex Jones thing. He sure did delve into unproven conspiracies but at start of his carrier he claimed there was cult operating somewhere which included high profile people and then fucker proved it because he recorded their meeting and it was literally fucking weirdest thing you could watch:

Or UK case of high profile pedophiles politicians and celebrities. Everyone was talking about it for years and with death of Seville it was proven real.

Most disturbing thing about conspiracies is that they are sometimes real.

Like whole Alex Jones thing. He sure did delve into unproven conspiracies but at start of his carrier he claimed there was cult operating somewhere which included high profile people and then fucker proved it because he recorded their meeting and it was literally fucking weirdest thing you could watch:

Or UK case of high profile pedophiles politicians and celebrities. Everyone was talking about it for years and with death of Seville it was proven real.

I believe Bohemian Grove was another thing I learned about from those creepypastas that I was surprised to learn was real.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
once i went on a US tour and we drove through Colorado. they really lean on the alien conspiracy stuff out in the desert. UFO tourist traps all over the place.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
This is exactly the type of sense of humor that I appreciate by a business. It's useful to customers to see what's going on, and interesting/funny in general.

I'm more shocked that the PR/Marketing team approved it more than anything in this day and age.

Trogdor1123

Best campaign ever! Whoever green lit this should get a raise. Just fantastic. They should rename parts of the airport for it too.

LordPezix

This is awesome but nice try.

I've watched Interview with a vampire. "Vampires disguised as humans, playing vampires...."... Illuminati disguised humans, now playing Illuminati.......

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"

Weiji

Banned
I’m in love with how they handled this. I wouldn’t even call it trolling, it’s strait embracing the madness.

Poor functionally illiterate people (aka 70% of the population); they'll eat up this (incredibly funny) display as further proof of their paranoia.

"this is how we do it, right?

Last edited:
Top Bottom