• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remy Ma unleashes Nicki Minaj diss track titled "shETHER"

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

Get involved in female beef? That's a bad look I don't even know if Drake could get away with.

that's exactly up his alley. he could be the "simp friend" that nicki calls up to bitch about remy to. with supportive lines to her abusive lyrics, they could do a double team duet.

Compbros

Damn, I had to relisten to ether after hearing that interview just now. I forgot how bad Nas slaughtered Jay on Wax. What's funny is that it didn't even get bad til the third verse, the end of the second verse starts it but then it just gets ridiculously venomous. 2 minutes of just dissection.

"You Taebo Hoe" still one of the greatest lines ever spoken in diss.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
all he does is seek attention. Never known him not to ever since the whole G-Unot nonsense

I mean when hasn't Game done shit like this? It's been his MO since he stepped on the scene. I'd be more shocked if Game didn't do/say anything attention seeking.

all he does is seek attention

i know, but this shit has nothing to do with him or meek, and seeing him trying to wedge his ass into this shit is some of the lamest shit ive seen from him in a while

childs-play.jpg

Rumoured for tomorrow

http://www.newhiphopsong.com/remy-ma-is-dropping-a-second-nicki-minaj-diss-called-childs-play/

Hahaha, oh man. Keep it coming.

I still remember Jay damn near crying in an interview after hearing it.

"Um, I would be a little, like me as a guy, like um, wow like, like wow like-"

Fuck, this takes me back.

Chuckie

It's an exaggeration. Drake used a small vocal sample from 'Itz Yours' on one of his shitty love songs and put their name in the title for some odd reason.

Yeah I just listened to a part of it.

You're not wrong though calling it shitty.

Has anybody heard the child's play tune. Have read this thread all the way though and now involved. Know nothing about rap battles before. Now an invested in this story.

What will Niki do? When is it end?

A most unusual and entertaining commute home on the train was had. But I need closure!

Crazyorloco

Has anybody heard the child's play tune. Have read this thread all the way though and now involved. Know nothing about rap battles before. Now an invested in this story.

What will Niki do? When is it end?

A most unusual and entertaining commute home on the train was had. But I need closure!

Haha, yeah I find it entertaining too. Should be interesting if she replies. When lil Kim tried this Nicki didn't respond, but remy ma has gotten way more attention for this. It's all over the internet. I hope she does respond soon. She's probably googling Remy dirt right now.

JaMarco

Except Drake was the one with the first diss track and Meek blew all his ammo through instagram and twitter and shit.
I'm saying in a rap beef don't underestimate the "Pop star" because hip hop is pop now and they have the best song makers in the world at their disposal.

Compbros

I'm saying in a rap beef don't underestimate the "Pop star" because hip hop is pop now and they have the best song makers in the world at their disposal.

I understand that I'm just saying the situations aren't the same. Nikki is actually doing damage control and seems a bit panicked. Drake never had this pressure, he just put the boot to Meek's neck then it took Meek weeks to respond and the diss was wack because it was talking about everything he's talked about before. Remy shot first in terms of tracks and had info that no one else knew on top of bringing up some really ugly personal business.

The difference here is that Remy's track was actually damaging while Meek's was just plain bad.

Nicki could possibly come with heat but I seriously doubt she bodies Remy with one response because Remy's joint was heavy.

Making a song that gets club rotation won't be enough here. It needs both that AND to be absolutely savage too.

Remy went too hard to go unanswered. I thought at first Niki could just ignore it, the same way Drake never took Budden on, but Remy just wrecked Niki on this track. A response is needed.

O_Atoll

Can't believe Nicki is not doing anything about this. The diss song was hardcore and very personal. Remy should not release the next diss track and let the 1st one marinate for a week or 2 imo.

Can't believe Nicki is not doing anything about this. The diss song was hardcore and very personal. Remy should not release the next diss track and let the 1st one marinate for a week or 2 imo.
I think Nicki will respond. May need another 2-3 days. I doubt this can go unanswered right now.

cordy

Banned
Nicki liked Game's post about Meek being a bitch. Seems all of Game's Nicki comments are finally paying off.

Nicki liked Game's post about Meek being a bitch. Seems all of Game's Nicki comments are finally paying off.

Nicki also unfollowed a bunch of verified accounts except for his as well.

But this beef appears to be dead. Remy made her IG private and appears to be refusing to talk about the track....

Edit - not private anymore, but her team did refuse some interviews or call ins from earlier today, and Nicki will never talk about it so I doubt anything will happen now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom