• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Report: Ghostrunner is (almost) unplayable on PS4 Pro, has major visual & frame rate issues

Did I trigger you? 🤣🤣

No PS4 doesn't have an SSD, it has HDD and currently has loading times that are as fast as XSX 🤣.

I am out of this thread.

Bye bye

Are you literally 4 years old that you just make up random shit then run away, LOL? You know that isn't true and you making random shit up shows you're nervous.

HEY GUYS. GUESS WHAT?! I was told that Spiderman runs at 69p at 12fps. AHAHAHA IM OUT OF THIS THREAD BYE

iHaunter

Hmmmm. Do TFLOPS matter or not? I was told they dont because the PS5 is less than the XsX? I guess whatever suits your argument, amirite? 🤡

It matters when it's 1.8 TFLOps vs 10.4 TFLops. Not 10.4. to 11.8.

Also, there are far better-looking games that have released. These devs are incompetent.

Last edited:

Fbh

Yeah definitely seems like some bug....or a really shitty port.

The recommended GPU on PC is a Gtx970. Not exactly some next gen powerhouse.

Banned
It matters when it's 1.8 TFLOps vs 10.4 TFLops. Not 10.4. to 11.8.

Also, there are far better-looking games that have released. These devs are incompetent.

10.4? 11.8? what are these random numbers?
the PS5 and SX are 10.28 and 12.1 respectively if you wanted to refer to those.

Last edited:

vkbest

This a bug with 4k mode, looks like you force the console to 1080p, the game renders to 1080p, but if you have a 4k tv or downsampling activated the graphics are horrendous

Last edited:
S1b46ye.jpg

Is it really any surprise. I'm just thankful these old bag of shit consoles can push what they can. They were duff when they came out.

Come on God of War, Horizon, Tsushima, RDR2 and TLOU look pretty nice.

The hardware doesn't matter if the developer is an idiot.

CrysisFreak

Banned
It's bad on all consoles.
The only good thing about it is the input lag is very low in this game.
Visuals are botched hard.
I also don't like the game in general, it triggers me when multiple enemies shoot at me what am I supposed to do?
Deleted it after 30 minutes.

Gold_Loot

Heads up. Pro fix is now live. Tested it myself. The game looks much better. Still a little tear here and there , but overall Improvement.

Top Bottom