Representative Ilhan Omar: This Will Not Be The Country Of White People.

Enygger_Tzu

Jul 7, 2018
https://www.unz.com/isteve/rep-omar-this-is-not-going-to-be-the-country-of-white-people/

At 2:05-2:10

I am not American, I don't have a dog in this race, but, you know, it is quite telling how the Fake News were ready to lambaste Trump for his tweets that were deemed "racist" but are more than willing to give racist rhetoric such as hers a free pass.

It is also quite telling how embolden this woman is to openly declare a racist act of war and act of racism openly. That is like one step away from treason. If I was in Trump's shoes I would send this woman flying back to Somalia in an one-way ticket.

Reactions: wordslaughter

highrider

Gold Member
Dec 18, 2010
washington d.c.
She already made my shit list with the 9/11 comments, this is more of the same. I’m not so much upset with her, as I am the legions of spineless white people that allow her to do it. I’m ok with America not being a white country, but not because this buffoon of a Congresswoman who has very little connection to this place says so.

Last edited:

Boss Mog

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Imagine some white guy in South Africa saying: "this will not be a country of black people". If white people want to move in on brown people territory it's bad, it's colonialism but if brown people move in on white people territory, it's good, it's "diversity".

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2019
She's not wrong. Look at immigration and birth rates. Demographics are our destiny.

And when you factor in exit polling, by the late 2020s, or early 2030s, Republicans will not even be able to compete nationally. I look forward to the far left, one party state the US becomes. Because those always work out well.

It may not be white for long, because eventually it will have a lot of Hispanics.

And newsflash, Hispanics won’t take your nonsense either Ms. Omar.
If brown people were conservative in the slightest, California would be red.

• Fire
Reactions: TheGreatYosh

Zaru

Oct 2, 2012
They have a right to be offended and even hostile, the biggest percentage of those people are illegal immigrants that have invaded their country.
Biggest percentage? What demographics are you talking about? Legal hispanics alone outnumber illegal immigrants 4 to 1.

That's still a lot of illegals, obviously, but with that ratio and logic someone else might as well say minorities are justified in being hostile towards white people because 1 in 5 are racist. Is that how you wanna argue?

Reactions: Nobody_Important

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
Imagine some white guys going to any black African country and saying: "this will not be a country of black people". If white people want to move in on brown people territory it's bad, it's colonialism but if brown people move in on white people territory, it's good, it's "diversity".
Economics cause people to move away from an area : white flight, racism!
Economics cause people to move into an area: gentrification, racism!

Enygger_Tzu

Jul 7, 2018
Biggest percentage? What demographics are you talking about? Legal hispanics alone outnumber illegal immigrants 4 to 1.

That's still a lot of illegals, obviously, but with that ratio and logic someone else might as well say minorities are justified in being hostile towards white people because 1 in 5 are racist. Is that how you wanna argue?
Problems is that whites are in their own nation, not on the "minorities" nations, it is the latter who are tresspassing and invading, also, legal hispanics or legal immigrants lost its meaning somewhat around 65', for USA.

Dev1lXYZ

Sep 1, 2017
She basically has the power over people in her district. Her opinion is just catering to them anyway. She’s not worth a second of thought as she is just a CAIR puppet.

Reactions: cryptoadam
Jan 18, 2019
Many "brown people", be they Hispanics or Muslims or whatever, are religious and/or socially conservative.
No, they aren't.

Republicans are just so blatantly hostile towards them that they'd rather vote Democrat.
We 1984 now. Not openly pandering to hispanic supremacists (la raza) or supporting open borders and blanket amnesty, like Democrats do, makes Republicans "openly hostile" towards them.

lol @ all the soothsayers looking at demographics.

reminds me of 2016 when Dems knew they had it in the bag because demographics were in their favor.

newflash yall, it isn't the year 2045. white people are still the majority of voters, like 73%.
40% of whites vote Democrat. 90% of blacks, 70% of asians, and 70% of hispanics do as well. Whites don't need to be an overall minority for it to happen. You have your head in the sand. In 2016, whites were 71% of the voting based. In 2020, it'll be around 68%. 2024, around 65%. Demographic replacement is a very real thing, and it's happening at a much quicker pace than you people realize. Frogs getting boiled alive.

Last edited:
  • Fire

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
It's telling that Omar talks about race as much as people like, oh, Mike Enoch.

Race obsession boggle my mind. I'm not sure why "more white people" or "less white people" should ever be something to cheer or complain about, if you are talking about race itself and not correlating cultural backgrounds.

If you took an Iraqi baby, or a Nigerian baby, or a Scottish baby, and had him raised by deep south redneck family that accepted them and entrained them with their values, that kid is probably going to end up like a deep south redneck. Obsessing over race is counterproductive to both sides - both sides want to propogate their memes, but all race talk does is propagate genes, which are not inherently related.

Reactions: Torrent of Pork

juliotendo

Jan 5, 2019
I’m Hispanic and I’m registered to vote as a Republican. Have been since I was 18.

I believe in free market capitalism and tend to lean conservative on some issues and sometimes moderate on others.

I believe when America follows the basic principles of our constitution, we are much better off as a society.

I don’t agree with everything Republicans tend to push or believe in, it’s just the Democratic Party is so full of such blatant idiocy and misfits that I can’t tolerate it. Just look at the candidates for president.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Get out of here antisemtism is the other side of the coin of islamaphobia.

Its your rehtoric and mainstreaming of antisemetism that is emboldening antisemites. Thanks to you they see that the left has no problem trading in antisemetic tropes.

Blood Borne

Oct 30, 2017
It's disheartening to me that this country welcomes you with open arms, grants your family safety and opportunity, you make it to Congress in your mid-30s, only to say how much people hate you because you're a Black✔Immigrant✔Muslim✔Woman✔.

America is not a racist country!!
Of course she knows that but identity politics and victim hood is their only way to power. It’s addictive. Until white people stop falling for leftists’ guilt trip, this bullshit won’t stop.

I’d argue white guilt is the reason why the western world is danger.

Reactions: Shaqazooloo

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
Problems is that whites are in their own nation, not on the "minorities" nations, it is the latter who are tresspassing and invading, also, legal hispanics or legal immigrants lost its meaning somewhat around 65', for USA.
"White are in their own nation"

What the fuck? Since when is America exclusively owned by white people? This country was quite literally built by immigrants. Minorities are not fucking "trespassers". Fuck off with that racist BS.

Last edited:
Reactions: Urban Viking

Boss Mog

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Many "brown people", be they Hispanics or Muslims or whatever, are religious and/or socially conservative. Republicans are just so blatantly hostile towards them that they'd rather vote Democrat.
From what I've seen, the Republican party just really hates poor people. It just gets mistaken for racism because a lot of the poor in the US are minorities.

Reactions: cryptoadam

Enygger_Tzu

Jul 7, 2018
"White are in their own nation"

What the fuck? Since when is America exclusively owned by white people? This country was quite literally built by immigrants. Minorities are not fucking "trespassers". Fuck off with that racist BS.
Actually, you are wrong, the country was formed and built by Englishmen of virtuous character "for themselves and their posterity", but hey, don't let your rhetoric stop you with sleeping with your door closed every night.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
Actually, you are wrong, the country was formed and built by Englishmen of virtuous character "for themselves and their posterity", but hey, don't let your rhetoric stop you with sleeping with your door closed every night.
Are you being fucking serious right now? lol

"Englishmen of Virtuous Character"

They were slave owners you donut. Or are you seriously gonna try and tell me they were still virtuous people despite literally buying and selling other human beings? Oh and that's not even mentioning what those "Englishmen of Virtuous Character" did to the people who were already living here before they even set sail.

But sure "Virtuous Character" lol

Last edited:

Enygger_Tzu

Jul 7, 2018
Are you being fucking serious right now? lol

"Englishmen of Virtuous Character"

They were slave owners you donut. Or are you seriously gonna try and tell me they were still virtuous people despite literally buying and selling other human beings? Oh and that's not even mentioning what those "Englishmen of Virtuous Character" did to the people who were already living here before they even set sail.

But sure "Virtuous Character" lol

Let me summarize your argument: CURRENT YEAR!!!!(TM)

And, you know something? I am not going to judge people of 200 years ago with the morality of the 21st century, especially since Americans were not the only to hold slaves, everyone held slaves in one capacity or another at that point in time, everyone, even your current "minorities". So I am not going to single them out for what everyone from Europe to Africa and from Asia to Oceania was doing at some point in time, some of them, still do.

If you wish to, feel free to, but just own it up that you wish to rewrite American (the true American) history, to suit and include you and not for any other reason.

Dunki

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017

And, you know something? I am not going to judge people of 200 years ago with the morality of the 21st century, especially since Americans were not the only to hold slaves, everyone held slaves in one capacity or another at that point in time, everyone, even your current "minorities". So I am not going to single them out for what everyone from Europe to Africa and from Asia to Oceania was doing at some point in time, some of them, still do.

If you wish to, feel free to, but just own it up that you wish to rewrite American (the true American) history, to suit and include you and not for any other reason.
I must agree there. The morals and standards back then were totally different. How can you even fault people for that? Should you acknowledge how it was yes. But you really can not condemn them with the morals of our century.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018

If you don't want to that's fine. But that doesn't change my original point. Which is that minorities are not "trespassers" like you are trying to claim. Minorities born in America are every bit as American as me or you. They are citizens. They are entitled to all the rights and protections that are provided to White people born here. And the same goes for Legal immigrants and naturalized citizens as well.

Now you can not like that fact, but it doesn't make it any less of a fact. They have as much of a right to decide the direction of this nation as us white people. Trying to make them out to be some kind of "other" and not apart of America is fucking ridiculous.

Last edited:

Enygger_Tzu

Jul 7, 2018
If you don't want to that's fine. But that doesn't change my original point. Which is that minorities are not "trespassers" like you are trying to claim. Minorities born in America are every bit as American as me or you. They are citizens. They are entitled to all the rights and protections that are provided to White people born here. And the same goes for Legal immigrants and naturalized citizens as well.

Now you can not like that fact, but it doesn't make it any less of a fact.
Say that to Ms. Omar, she is the one that does not appreciate the fact, quite vocally, at that.

Dunki

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017

Now you can not like that fact, but it doesn't make it any less of a fact. They have as much of a right to decide the direction of this nation as us white people. Trying to make them out to be some kind of "other" and not apart of America is fucking ridiculous.
Did i miss something here? They do not have the same rights as "white" people? Really? Really?. Giving things like affirmative action they have even more rights...

Reactions: stickkidsam

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
How does this women still have a political career?

Ok I get her antisemetism gets a pass, Dems don't really care much for Jews, especially those that love and support their one and only homeland.

But then we have her downplaying 9/11, calling Trump inhuman, going against US stance in VZ (and most of the western world in supporting Guaido), shitting on 19 American service men in Somalia, and now shitting on 70% of the US population, writes letters asking for compassion for people who try to join ISIS, supports the muslim brotherhood, and says Muslims are second class citizens losing their rights.

She has done a decade worth of putting her foot in her mouth in like 1 year yet she is untouchable.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
She's not a citizen and shouldn't be allowed to hold public office.
Not sure where you get your information from, but Omar has been a Citizen since 2000 when she was 17.

They don't let illegal immigrants join the House of Representatives.

Did i miss something here? They do not have the same rights as "white" people? Really? Really?. Giving things like affirmative action they have even more rights...
He referred to minorities as being "trespassers" in his precious "White Nation". He is basically saying they are not supposed to be here. Which is obviously racist and it's bullshit. I was just pointing out that they are just like everyone else. They have all the rights and privileges that white people have in this country whether he likes it or not. Minorities are no less American than anyone else. To even imply otherwise is fucking bullshit.

Last edited:

Enygger_Tzu

Jul 7, 2018
He referred to minorities as being "trespassers" in his precious "White Nation". He is basically saying they are not supposed to be here. Which is obviously racist and it's bullshit. I was just pointing out that they are just like everyone else. They have all the rights and privileges that white people have in this country whether he likes it or not. Minorities are no less American than anyone else. To even imply otherwise is fucking bullshit.
And that's why you guys had a law in 65' that gave them amnesty?

Dunki

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017
Not sure where you get your information from, but Omar has been a Citizen since 2000 when she was 17.

They don't let illegal immigrants join the House of Representatives.

As long they are legal immigrants yes. Otherwise. NO.

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
Tell that to him. He is the one calling legal immigrants and other minorities "trespassers".
I feel a fact check coming on. . .

Here is the video where he says "lawless caravans and illegal trespassers":

Where has he called legal immigrants or minority citizens trespassers? The caravans and as-described illegal trespassers are obviously not legal immigrants.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
I feel a fact check coming on. . .

Here is the video where he says "lawless caravans and illegal trespassers":

Where has he called legal immigrants or minority citizens trespassers? The caravans and as-described illegal trespassers are obviously not legal immigrants.
What? I'm not talking about Trump. I'm talking about Tzu's post that I quoted a few posts ago where he refers to minorities as "trespassers" in his "White Nation" and then goes on to say that being a legal immigrant apparently doesn't matter to him.

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
What? I'm not talking about Trump. I'm talking about Tzu's post that I quoted a few posts ago where he refers to minorities as "trespassers" in his "White Nation" and then goes on to say that being a legal immigrant apparently doesn't matter to him.
Ah, my apologies. Somehow I thought you were talking about Trump lol

Yoshi

Gold Member
May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
Minorities invading a white nation? Even if I give you the "white nation" - which is not something I find acceptable in itself, calling migration an invasion is incredibly sensationalist and downright racist. Disagree with illegal immigration all you want - and I am in favour of preventing illegal immigration myself - an invasion it is not. Not even remotely comparable.