Representative Ilhan Omar: This Will Not Be The Country Of White People.

Dunki

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017
Minorities invading a white nation? Even if I give you the "white nation" - which is not something I find acceptable in itself, calling migration an invasion is incredibly sensationalist and downright racist. Disagree with illegal immigration all you want - and I am in favour of preventing illegal immigration myself - an invasion it is not. Not even remotely comparable.
That is not all true. Erdogan for example threatens the EU with letting immigrants invade the EU. He sees the turkish people as his force. He uses the Islam as tool of expansion etc.

People like him using it as an invasion. In America not so much of course.

Yoshi

Gold Member
May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
That is not all true. Erdogan for example threatens the EU with letting immigrants invade the EU. He sees the turkish people as his force. He uses the Islam as tool of expansion etc.
Erdogan may threaten with letting migrants pass, but that does not make the migrants invaders. There is no planned, large-scale militaric operation going on, there a people fleeing from their home countries and seeking shelter. Or, in other cases, a more prosperous life (which is not a reason for asylum, but not a nefarious motive either). Calling this an invasion is racist fear mongering and nothing else.

Enygger_Tzu

Jul 7, 2018
Erdogan may threaten with letting migrants pass, but that does not make the migrants invaders. There is no planned, large-scale militaric operation going on, there a people fleeing from their home countries and seeking shelter. Or, in other cases, a more prosperous life (which is not a reason for asylum, but not a nefarious motive either). Calling this an invasion is racist fear mongering and nothing else.
Yes, that makes them invaders actually. If they are acolytes on this madman's scheme to destroy the EU and USA, then they are accomplishes, especially since they, as we seen by Ms. Omar's example wish to erase and replace the indigenous population.

Also, if some wish for more prosperous life, well, there are other places that suit their ideologies more, like Qatar, like Iran and UAE places that are more close to them ideologically and have more historic ties with their root nations.

Also, the word 'invasion' comes from us, the European and US population not asked if we want more immigration in our societies and how much more if yes. Calling it -ist/-ism or any buzz words of the left is not going to make it any less true.

Reactions: CurryPanda

Dunki

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017
The problem is when these people do not accept our laws and constitutions. Right now in Germany for example. You see more and more migrants blocking highways for their marriage party. Last week alone the police had 100 of such cases. The sexual mass assaults in Cologne were organized. There is NO way that hundreds of migrants would come all together in one train and then starting to harass hundreds of women. What the DITB does in German Mosques is preparing little kids to fight for Turkey and the Islam.

These Children getting actually prepared for an Invasion. Erdogan alone also uses older maps in which a part of Greece and Irak is counting to Turkey. He does not hide his expansion plans. And he wants to use Germany for it as well. This is not fear mongering. And no this does not count for every migrant. But these people exist and wee need to stop this.

Yoshi

Gold Member
May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
Yes, that makes them invaders actually. If they are acolytes on this madman's scheme to destroy the EU and USA, then they are accomplishes, especially since they, as we seen by Ms. Omar's example wish to erase and replace the indigenous population.
You have no idea what you are talking about. When it comes to Erdogan and threatening to let immigrants into the EU, we are not talking his "acolytes", we are talking war refugees coming from (e.g.) Syria and Afghanistan who are being kept in Turkey in accordance to a deal with the EU to keep the refugee numbers down. The people who fled their home countries are not followers of Erdogan, they are just not let into the EU. Erdogan now threatens to remove this stopgap that Turkey plays for the EU (for their financial gain). If he does so, immigration numbers will rise, but that does not make the immigrant Erdogan's soldiers. They are people seeking a better life, not people seeking to destroy others.

they, as we seen by Ms. Omar's example wish to erase and replace the indigenous population.
She refers here to the "melting pot" mentality behind the US. The US is a diverse country, in terms of cultural heritage and ethnicity. She pulls back against isolationist and racist rhethorics such as yours, she does not argue to erase or replace anything.
Also, if some wish for more prosperous life, well, there are other places that suit their ideologies more, like Qatar, like Iran and UAE places that are more close to them ideologically and have more historic ties with their root nations.
Yeah, go to other countries ruled by dictators who are additionally always at risk of being the next country an international war is fought in. And even if other countries may be a better choice for one reason or another, it does not make migration a military act.
Also, the word 'invasion' comes from us, the European and US population not asked if we want more immigration in our societies and how much more if yes.
You don't have referndums about human rights (right for asylum). Why would that matter of all be one that cannot be decided on in parliaments? Especially when the matter is very complex when it comes to considering human rights? It does not make it a military action just because you do not agree with those people's presence.

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Many "brown people", be they Hispanics or Muslims or whatever, are religious and/or socially conservative. Republicans are just so blatantly hostile towards them that they'd rather vote Democrat.
What does this even mean?
Did Trump ever promise he was going to physically hurt or remove Muslims? I'm not trolling, I'm being serious. When did these Republican "threats" first appear?

And while they may hold "socially conservative" views, the countries they come from are still overwhelmingly left leaning in economics. There was very little reason to believe they would ever vote Conservative when Liberals are the ones offering more immigration +extended government services.

Last edited:

Enygger_Tzu

Jul 7, 2018
You have no idea what you are talking about. When it comes to Erdogan and threatening to let immigrants into the EU, we are not talking his "acolytes", we are talking war refugees coming from (e.g.) Syria and Afghanistan who are being kept in Turkey in accordance to a deal with the EU to keep the refugee numbers down. The people who fled their home countries are not followers of Erdogan, they are just not let into the EU. Erdogan now threatens to remove this stopgap that Turkey plays for the EU (for their financial gain). If he does so, immigration numbers will rise, but that does not make the immigrant Erdogan's soldiers. They are people seeking a better life, not people seeking to destroy others.
Most of these are not "refugees" not even in the slightest bit of the imagination, most of them are illegal immigrants from Pakistan, India, Africa and most other countries, like of course this happens with my country, Greece, who is an entry point. The people who are coming to Europe and America are coming for the free benefits that come, and since most of them are manipulating and using a system that was used for refugees only for their personal gain makes you a shitty person, all things considered.

She refers here to the "melting pot" mentality behind the US. The US is a diverse country, in terms of cultural heritage and ethnicity. She pulls back against isolationist and racist rhethorics such as yours, she does not argue to erase or replace anything.
"This will not be the country of white people" has only one meaning. But it is telling that you are MORE THAN OK with one kind of racism while you are lambasting another kind of (sic) racism.

Yeah, go to other countries ruled by dictators who are additionally always at risk of being the next country an international war is fought in. And even if other countries may be a better choice for one reason or another, it does not make migration a military act.
Irrelevant, Sadam was a dictator as well, but he kept the extremists in Isis and other radical Islam members at check, he was a devil, but he could impose order in his nation...and that he had to be removed, but that's another story. Also who is fear-mongering now?

You don't have referndums about human rights (right for asylum). Why would that matter of all be one that cannot be decided on in parliaments? Especially when the matter is very complex when it comes to considering human rights? It does not make it a military action just because you do not agree with those people's presence.
We have laws about immigration and what those happens when someone tries to rig the system, however, start applying them! That would be a good start.

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Invasion could fall under points 2 & 3

Yoshi

Gold Member
May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
"This will not be the country of white people" has only one meaning. But it is telling that you are MORE THAN OK with one kind of racism while you are lambasting another kind of (sic) racism.
What she wants to say here is that the US will not be the country of (only) white people, but a diverse country. In the same context, replace white with black and I do not have an issue with that claim either.

Texas Pride

Feb 27, 2018
Texas
People coming from failed countries can fuck off telling me how to run ours. Would you let a bad mechanic work on your car? No...Would you let a DR treat you if he had a past of malpractice? No... So common sense says people coming from failed nations should probably shut the fuck up when it comes to their adopted homes in America and what they "think" this country "needs". It's obviously better than the shit holes they came from or they would be there instead of here.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
What she wants to say here is that the US will not be the country of (only) white people, but a diverse country. In the same context, replace white with black and I do not have an issue with that claim either.
But the USA has never been the country of only white people.

Keep apologizing for racists across the ocean, though, from your ivory tower in Germany.

Boss Mog

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
They were slave owners you donut.
All races had slaves back then, it was the way of the world, and you know who decided to abolish it, white people, meanwhile slavery is still common today in non-white countries all over the world., particularly in muslim countries you love to defend all the time.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
All races had slaves back then, it was the way of the world, and you know who decided to abolish it, white people, meanwhile slavery is still common today in non-white countries all over the world., particularly in muslim countries you love to defend all the time.
Sorry but we (white people in America) don't get to take credit for ending slavery when a sizable chunk of the fucking country decided to fight a war rather than give up their slaves. Not to mention the fact that we profited off of it for as long as we did knowing full well it was wrong and most of the civilized world around us had outlawed it decades before us.

Also I do not defend Muslim countries. I am well aware of the human rights violations that occur in some of those places. But I do defend peaceful Muslims from islamophobic nonsense and hate that is caused by the actions of extremists.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: matt404au

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
Sorry but we (white people in America) don't get to take credit for ending slavery when a sizable chunk of the fucking country decided to fight a war rather than give up their slaves. Not to mention the fact that we profited off of it for as long as we did knowing full well it was wrong and most of the civilized world around us had outlawed it decades before us.

Also I do not defend Muslim countries. I am well aware of the human rights violations that occur in some of those places. But I do defend peaceful Muslims from islamophobic nonsense and hate that is caused by the actions of extremists.
853,838 Union Soldiers and Sailors take umbrage with your flippant hand wave.

juliotendo

Jan 5, 2019
Republicans overall like the rest of America aren’t racist. Most of the “racist” people I have encountered are actually other liberals and other minorities. And I’m Hispanic.

Sure there are racist assholes that exist. But in general most Americans are not racist. This is nonsense perpetrated by the left to create division.

Boss Mog

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013

None of what you said there changes the facts I laid out. Also the vast majority of muslims live in islamic countries so when you blindly champion islam and make excuses for the way they treat women, gays, non-believers, apostates, etc... you're mostly championing islamic countries.

As much as it must pain you, almost all social progress worldwide originated from white people. White countries, no matter which continent they're on have managed to establish democracies that grants its citizens freedom, that have prospered (like the one you are fortunate enough to live in) and that everybody else wants to move to. I mean if whitey is so evil, why do they all want to move in with him? The fact is white people are the least racist and most welcoming people on Earth, if you actually bothered to travel the world you'd quickly realize that.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
The fact white people fought to abolish it doesn't erase the fact that other white people fought to keep it. And it doesn't erase the fact that white people brought it here in the first place. You can't create a problem, solve the problem, and then take credit for solving it like you are some kind of saint. That's not how it works. Also you can't take credit for what others did and pretend you had anything to do with it.

I have seen some very strange and stupid counterarguments and statements regarding slavery in America but "White People ended it so you are welcome!" has never been one of them.

Reactions: BraveOne

Schrödinger's cat

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2011
Getting pretty weary of the racism in this thread. People are so comfortable being racist, they can't even see it for what it is.

Ironically, this mentality was true half a century ago.
Most of us have moved forward. Others, as we can see in this thread, moved backward.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
None of what you said there changes the facts I laid out. Also the vast majority of muslims live in islamic countries so when you blindly champion islam and make excuses for the way they treat women, gays, non-believers, apostates, etc... you're mostly championing islamic countries.
You are now just making shit up. I have NEVER excused violence committed by Muslims towards anyone of any kind. I have been very clear about my views when it comes to violence of any kind by anyone. I defend the Muslims who have never done any of the shit you just said and yet get thrown under the "Fuck Islam" bus anyway thanks to actions of shit bag extremists. Those are the people I defend.

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
The fact white people fought to abolish it doesn't erase the fact that other white people fought to keep it. And it doesn't erase the fact that white people brought it here in the first place. You can't create a problem, solve the problem, and then take credit for solving it like you are some kind of saint. That's not how it works. Also you can't take credit for what others did and pretend you had anything to do with it.

I have seen some very strange and stupid counterarguments and statements regarding slavery in America but "White People ended it so you are welcome!" has never been one of them.
So the Union soldiers fighting end slavery were the very same who owned slaves?

Are you stuck on stupid?

• Fire

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
So the Union soldiers fighting end slavery were the very same who owned slaves?

Are you stuck on stupid?
Did I say they were? No. Of course those who fought to abolish slavery are better than those who fought to keep it.

I am saying that a White Person standing up and saying "Yeah well white people outlawed slavery in America so there." is an incredibly ignorant argument to make and completely ignores the fact that a significant portion of the country fought to keep it. And it damn sure doesn't change the fact that white people created the problem in the first place. Context matters.

And i say that as a white person myself.

Last edited:

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
"White are in their own nation"

What the fuck? Since when is America exclusively owned by white people? This country was quite literally built by immigrants. Minorities are not fucking "trespassers". Fuck off with that racist BS.
I noticed you

You know, you dont answer my posts anymore becuase your a coward, and then you post this?

Your disgusting. The audacity to post this shows just how deeply ingrained the guilt is within your brain.

You speaking for the hundreds of thousands of people who died becuase they believed in what Lincoln was doing is not only a great disrespect to those who fought and died, but shows just how deep your ignorance is. You should be embarrassed and ashamed of yourself.

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
I edited my post to be more specific.
You do realize there are a large number of white people who had nothing to do with slavery?

States in this country that had no slavery, including those outside of urban centers and having to work the land with their hands and sweat. You do realize a number of white immigrants arrived on our shores only to be outfitted with gear and sent South to fight a war that tangentially affected them, as a result of being a new immigrant?

You do realize that America realized its sins and not only stopped slavery but fought brothers by blood relation to stop it?

You do realize other parts of the New World continued slavery until much later, after the idea that it was wrong was enforced by blood and loss of treasure in the United States?

How about you specifically apply context to history when viewing it from 2019 and whatever emotions drive your downplaying of what it took to end slavery in this country.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
You do realize there are a large number of white people who had nothing to do with slavery?

States in this country that had no slavery, including those outside of urban centers and having to work the land with their hands and sweat. You do realize a number of white immigrants arrived on our shores only to be outfitted with gear and sent South to fight a war that tangentially affected them, as a result of being a new immigrant?

You do realize that America realized its sins and not only stopped slavery but fought brothers by blood relation to stop it?

You do realize other parts of the New World continued slavery until much later, after the idea that it was wrong was enforced by blood and loss of treasure in the United States?

How about you specifically apply context to history when viewing it from 2019 and whatever emotions drive your downplaying of what it took to end slavery in this country.
I realize all of that. All I am saying is the "White People ended slavery so you are welcome" kind of argument is fucking ridiculous.

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
I realize all of that. All I am saying is the "White People ended slavery so you are welcome" kind of argument is fucking ridiculous.
So you dont want all muslims to be considered a monolith of ideas, but all white people should be?

Is that what I'm hearing?

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
Apply that same ridiculousness to the Africans who sold their rivals into slavery.

The point goes over your head so often, you need an air traffic controller.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
So you dont want all muslims to be considered a monolith of ideas, but all white people should be?

Is that what I'm hearing?
No I don't want people to make utterly absurd arguments and expect me not to say anything about it. I do not hold all white people everywhere in America since its founding responsible for slavery. That would be fucking stupid. I just find the whole idea of using "White People ended it! You are welcome!" as an argument is just ridiculous to me.

Last edited:

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
I hope President Donald Trump directs the DOJ to give a closer look at CAIR due to its direct relation to the Muslim Brother hood and Rep. Ilhan Omar in kind since she obviously is supported by and supports CAIR.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: cryptoadam

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
No I don't want people to make utterly absurd arguments and expect me not to say anything about it. I do not hold all white people everywhere in America since its founding responsible for slavery. That would be fucking stupid. I just find the whole idea of using "White People ended it! You are welcome!" as an argument is just ridiculous to me.
Did the Chinese end slavery in the United States? How about the Native Americans (also noted slavers of black and white folk)? Maybe Arabians and Persians directed the United States in ending the practice? No wait, the Caribbean nations and Brazil were the spear head into stopping it, right?

I wonder what the people looked like who actually took up arms and ended the practice?

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
Did the Chinese end slavery in the United States? How about the Native Americans (also noted slavers of black and white folk)? Maybe Arabians and Persians directed the United States in ending the practice? No wait, the Caribbean nations and Brazil were the spear head into stopping it, right?

I wonder what the people looked like who actually took up arms and ended the practice?
You are missing my point entirely.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
the percent of slave owners / confederates to ratio of abolitionists / favorable 'white' people, if such a ridiculous argument wasn't ridiculous, is pro white people

if that's the argument, lol

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
You've yet to make a point.

Just say white people didn't end slavery, and we can then agree to disagree.
I am not saying White People didn't end slavery. I am saying that using that as an argument in a discussion about racism is completely ridiculous. As if that is some kind of gotcha. When it's not. That is my point.

Yoshi

Gold Member
May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
You've yet to make a point.

Just say white people didn't end slavery, and we can then agree to disagree.
This is not what he said. He said that the argument "race X is to be thanked for undoing unjust fact Y" is flawed. First, it is racist, but even if you ignore the racist part, it is laughable to use that argument, when at the same time it also holds that "race X has established unjust fact Y". By logic of the refuted argument, race X would have to be held accountable for fact Y in the first place and undoing fact Y is merely correcting a prior mistake, and not a grand achievement. That being said, this is a counter argument that does not hinge on the inherent racism of the entire original argument. The racist part in @Nobody_Important's argument is inherited from the racist nature of the base argument, not racism on NI's part.

Enygger_Tzu

Jul 7, 2018
This is not what he said. He said that the argument "race X is to be thanked for undoing unjust fact Y" is flawed. First, it is racist, but even if you ignore the racist part, it is laughable to use that argument, when at the same time it also holds that "race X has established unjust fact Y". By logic of the refuted argument, race X would have to be held accountable for fact Y in the first place and undoing fact Y is merely correcting a prior mistake, and not a grand achievement.
The slave trading in Africa started with black-on-black slave trading.

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
I am not saying White People didn't end slavery. I am saying that using that as an argument in a discussion about racism is completely ridiculous. As if that is some kind of gotcha. When it's not. That is my point.
The gotcha is to counter you ignoring the number of white people (the overwhelming majority of the Union) who paid a price to end it. However, if you want to lay claim that White people were all slavers or had no action involved in ending slavery, and must beholden to the sins of those who they were not related to, outside of the demographics of the majority of the country at the time, then you are doing a great job of it.

I just want you to admit it. White people are forever guilty of shit they had no part in and must never be given creedence when they did the right thing.

somerset

Apr 15, 2019
After the defeat of Japan, the USA set about getting as much American DNA into the japanese bloodlines as possible- and this strategy is an age old tactic in total domination conquest. Today, as a result, many Japanese look like westeners.

To say this never happens, or is not a strategy used by the leaders of the Deep State, is a lie.

Russia did the same to Germany when Berlin fell. Mass r-pe on a scale not witnessed in modern times. It wasn't r-pe in Japan, but what American GIs call "M...F...", that well known swear word that does *not* refer to incest but to mothers in a conquered land who are forced to offer themsleves to the foreign soldiers simply to get food to feed their kids. The GI who sleeps with that mother is a MF. By design, there were a metric ton of MFs all across Japan after it fell.

Genetic warfare breaking the ethnic backbone of a people, for a new 'destiny' of that land.

Yet this does *not* apply to the USA. American is a fabian creation- in reality nothing more than Great Britain 2 as a fresh start in the new age of enlightenment, rapidly followed by the first industrial revolution. Great Britain 2 was never an ethnic state- although British dominance there is clear even today. America had been colonised by France, Spain, lesser Europe powers and Britain, and had the native asiatic decendent native population as well. And *before * the *fake* revolution, increasing numbers of Africans (slaves) were added to the mix.

The levels of immigration to America early on represented the greatest mass movement of Humans in our History. There is not and can not be any one ethnic/genetic definition of the USA. America is not Europe.

What America did to Japan, what Russia did to Germany, cannot be replicated conceptually in the USA.

But politics is a different matter. The value systems of the USA can be crushed by 'foreign' invaders. The fundamental rights offered by the US Constitution are *not* respected by any organised religion of significance on Earth- and that includes *all* three judaic religions. These rights are not respected by the current governments of any other nation on Earth. People from Sudan and Somalia (please Google the recent history of these arab slave state nations) have no concept of systemic philisophical top down *Freedoms*.

'Freedom of Conscience' is an *outrage* to these people- and they actually see this as a 'racist evil'.
'Freedom of Speech' is an absolute no-no.
'Freedom of Assembly' just means the enemies of the lawful government can do something no government can ever allow- so that Freedom must go.

Of course, to the defenders of the alt-left on this site, these freedoms are now also inexcusable.

Of course an 'invasion' by enough people trained from birth to conceptually hate everything the US Constitution stands for can destroy America- the people behind the alt-left are banking on this.

By the way there are many nations in Africa where the people (not the government) look at the US Constitution and say "that is the best thing ever". These are educated, civilised, decent 'black' people- and they are largely blocked from entering the USA. But the s-hole African nations, where wahhabi terror from Saudi Arabia has hold, and women are treated like (low value) property, now provide the USA with the majority of African immigration- Boy, I wonder why alt-left forces would have this so?

Same happens in Britain. Once immigration into Britain from African and muslim nations was of *very* westernised civilised folk who loved Brit values. This was because they came from ex-Brit colonies. But then the immigration switched. Then the good were banned, and we got massively larger waves of ill-educated people who *hated* British values. They came from nations that were *not* ex-colonies, but former possessions of arab slavers. The black body bag for women appeared for the first time on British streets (outside of those mega rich areas of London where the oli sheiks and their collection of houses slaves had always been welcome- those slavers always kept their women in 'bags').

Firebrands use the term "white" or "white male" to the same purpose as racists used the n-word when 'black' people lacked basic rights in the USA up until the late 1960s. No- the 'whites' are not about to become the equivalent of the 'blacks' in 1920s America. But the dominant population is being purposely riled up- to produce a level of angry outrage that will then be redirected at Iran when alt-left finally begin that war.

Nothing is what it seems if you follow simple-minded bottom-up 'logic'.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
The gotcha is to counter you ignoring the number of white people (the overwhelming majority of the Union) who paid a price to end it. However, if you want to lay claim that White people were all slavers or had no action involved in ending slavery, and must beholden to the sins of those who they were not related to, outside of the demographics of the majority of the country at the time, then you are doing a great job of it.

I just want you to admit it. White people are forever guilty of shit they had no part in and must never be given creedence when they did the right thing.
I'm not going to admit that because I don't believe that. In fact if you look a few posts above you I quite literally said that already. Try and keep up.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
I liked your post, @somerset. Well thought-out and explained in a clinical, hysteria-free manner. We need more discourse like that on Politics board.

I had a question about this:

Firebrands use the term "white" or "white male" to the same purpose as racists used the n-word when 'black' people lacked basic rights in the USA up until the late 1960s. No- the 'whites' are not about to become the equivalent of the 'blacks' in 1920s America. But the dominant population is being purposely riled up- to produce a level of angry outrage that will then be redirected at Iran when alt-left finally begin that war.
Why Iran, specifically?

Last edited:

stickkidsam

Jan 7, 2018
If you guys wouldn't mind, I think some clarification is in order. There are so many different subjects going on and it's important to establish values and terms.

What do you make of "This will not be the country of white people"? Is it anti white or anti white nationalist in its use?

What is racism?

What is immigration vs invasion?

What is the issue with allowing legitimate refugees in and is there a compromise?

Do you believe the US is a white country or a country that happens to be majority white?

Is slavery in the US the fault of white people or is it a system that was adopted in the US (which happened to be majority white)? If the former, is the elimination of slavery in the US then also the doing of white people?

Are people guilty for the sins of other people who happened to be the same race as them?

--

I think this could help clarify where everyone is coming from and cut more to the point.

What are the actual disagreements vs misunderstandings?

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
Oh look. A thread about Ilhan Omar has been derailed yet again by the same posters...
All of this started because the OP of this thread called minorities "trespassers" in his "White Nation" that was founded by supposedly "Virtuous Englishmen".

And yet you come in to whine about me and @Yoshi instead of the blatant racism itself. I wish I could say I was surprised, but it's par for the course by now.

Last edited: