Representative Ilhan Omar: This Will Not Be The Country Of White People.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
All of this started because the OP of this thread called minorities "trespassers" in his "White Nation" that was founded by supposedly "Virtuous Englishmen".

And yet you come in to whine about me and @Yoshi instead of the blatant racism itself. I wish I could say I was surprised.
I didn't call anyone out. I merely pointed out that a thread about Ilhan Omar had been derailed by posters who have done this before to plenty of other threads.

Are you admitting that's you?

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
I do not hold all white people everywhere in America since its founding responsible for slavery. That would be fucking stupid.
"The fact white people fought to abolish it doesn't erase the fact that other white people fought to keep it."~NI

Knee deep in it. Which is it hypocrit? Does anyone get credit for abolishing slavery? Can anyone take credit? Or is it "just one of those things" who cares if the death toll was incredible.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
"The fact white people fought to abolish it doesn't erase the fact that other white people fought to keep it."~NI

Knee deep in it. Which is it hypocrit? Does anyone get credit for abolishing slavery? Can anyone take credit? Or is it "just one of those things" who cares if the death toll was incredible.
I have already explained my point. If you think it's totally fine and normal to make an argument like that then whatever. But I sure as hell don't.

Yet you and Yoshi seem to be fine absolving Omar's own racism. You are not fooling anyone here, but yourself.
Can you point out where I absolved her of her comments?

You can't. Because I never did. My first post in this thread was about your racist post and then it devolved from there.

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
The fact white people fought to abolish it doesn't erase the fact that other white people fought to keep it. And it doesn't erase the fact that white people brought it here in the first place. You can't create a problem, solve the problem, and then take credit for solving it like you are some kind of saint. That's not how it works. Also you can't take credit for what others did and pretend you had anything to do with it.

I have seen some very strange and stupid counterarguments and statements regarding slavery in America but "White People ended it so you are welcome!" has never been one of them.
> White people fought to keep slavery.

> Other white people fought to abolish slavery.

> Being white is a causal factor in slavery.

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
I have already explained my point. If you think it's totally fine and normal to make an argument like that then whatever. But I sure as hell don't.
That's not my point and you already know it. White people are not the devil, not everything is white peoples fault, and yes, the families of those who died on the Union side absolutely get to take fucking credit for abolishing slavery. That would be a damn proud moment for any family.

Reactions: Shaqazooloo

stickkidsam

Jan 7, 2018
That's not my point and you already know it. White people are not the devil, not everything is white peoples fault, and yes, the families of those who died on the Union side absolutely get to take fucking credit for abolishing slavery. That would be a damn proud moment for any family.
I never said they were. Seeing as I am a white person that would be a pretty stupid argument for me to make.
So would it be safe to say that you both agree that slavery in the US was not the fault of "white people" but rather of people who happened to be white, and that the elimination of it is similarly an accomplishment of people?

I.E. Common Humanity?

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
So would it be safe to say that you both agree that slavery in the US was not the fault of "white people" but rather of people who happened to be white, and that the elimination of it is similarly an accomplishment of people?

I.E. Common Humanity?
No, your race is all that matters.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: stickkidsam

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018

I.E. Common Humanity?
Pretty much yeah. That and I think it's ridiculous to try and bring it up as an argument against racism. But other that yes you summed up how I feel pretty well. Thank you.

HyGogg

Banned
Jan 11, 2016
Dear Stupids,

Did any of you actually watch the clip? She's just saying that this country doesn't belong to any one group, it's a diverse nation and we need to co-exist.

She is not saying anything anti-white, she is saying this isn't an ethnostate that belongs to white people where the needs of minorities can be ignored or repressed.

Conservatives get so fucking triggered any time any person of color mentions race in any context. Get a grip, people.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Nobody_Important

funkygunther

Dec 22, 2018
Dear Stupids,

Did any of you actually watch the clip? She's just saying that this country doesn't belong to any one group, it's a diverse nation and we need to co-exist.

She is not saying anything anti-white, she is saying this isn't an ethnostate that belongs to white people where the needs of minorities can be ignored or repressed.

Conservatives get so fucking triggered any time any person of color mentions race in any context. Get a grip, people.
Her message is really messy though. She says “a country not for the few” which in this context would be minorities. She blames antisemitism and islamophobia on whites because she draws parallels to the synagogue shooting. It’s just a real scattergun monologue and if I were a Democrat I wouldn’t be too happy about her representing us.

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
Dear Stupids,

Schrödinger's Dog Whistle.

Ignore the specific person (being purposefully clumsy, my opinion based on her past comments) speaking in the clip.

Ignore the anti-white literature, comments, and political movements in the past up until today by POC who are activists and genuine agitators.

Blame it on white people being stupid.

Last edited:

LegendOfKage

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2018
What percentage of white people do you think need to be told this, because they genuinely want an ethnostate? I would guess (and hope) that it's very small.

Are white people the only people who can mistreat and pre-judge people because of their race, or is she singling them out? Is singling people out for their race a good idea when you're asking people not to single people out because of their race?

Last edited:
There you go.
[/QUOTE]
I realize all of that. All I am saying is the "White People ended slavery so you are welcome" kind of argument is fucking ridiculous.
It's almost as ridiculous as saying white people created slavory considering it was going on for in Africa and the Middle East long before Europe got there.

It's just plain tiring people judging this country by modern standards for things that happen 70+ years ago while ignoring what was taking place in other countries at that same time. This idea that "white people" were the only ignorant assholes in the world is complete bullshit.

Back to your point though. All the people who bring up the racist who fought for the South to maintain slavery never really talk about the "white people" who died to free them. It's like history is a la carte where they can just pick the shit that proves their point.

Last edited:

TheGreatYosh

Jul 19, 2018
Minorities invading a white nation? Even if I give you the "white nation" - which is not something I find acceptable in itself, calling migration an invasion is incredibly sensationalist and downright racist. Disagree with illegal immigration all you want - and I am in favour of preventing illegal immigration myself - an invasion it is not. Not even remotely comparable.
It’s an invasion by definition as well as realistically. You’re doing a good Baghdad Bob impersonation though.

Reactions: CurryPanda

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
Dear Stupids,

Dear Dumbass

The anti-Semite preaching about diversity comes off as hollow if you know her history.

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018
Dear Stupids,

You fall for closet islamists and antisemits crap, you should donate to linda sarsour lol

Last edited:

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
Are you being fucking serious right now? lol

"Englishmen of Virtuous Character"

They were slave owners you donut. Or are you seriously gonna try and tell me they were still virtuous people despite literally buying and selling other human beings? Oh and that's not even mentioning what those "Englishmen of Virtuous Character" did to the people who were already living here before they even set sail.

But sure "Virtuous Character" lol
You seriously need to sue whoever the fuck messed up your head so bad. But I bet you're in debt 50k instead.

TheShadowLord

Jan 7, 2018
What percentage of white people do you think need to be told this, because they genuinely want an ethnostate? I would guess (and hope) that it's very small.

Are white people the only people who can mistreat and pre-judge people because of their race, or is she singling them out? Is singling people out for their race a good idea when you're asking people not to single people out because of their race?
the conversation, brookings edu, pew research all mentioned whites are likely going to become a minority in the future. I can understand why and others would balk what she said. But could you do the same for any of the three I have mentioned? And here is what the https://www.census.gov/ has said:

The U.S. population is also projected to become more diverse, as seen in the projected increases in the percentage of the population that is a minority—groups other than non-Hispanic White alone. By 2044, the United States is projected to become a plurality nation. While the non-Hispanic White alone population will still be the largest, no race or ethnic group is projected to have greater than a 50 percent share of the nation’s total. Shifts in the racial and ethnic composition of the future population are projected to occur primarily within the native population, which will become majority-minority by 2044. The child population within the United States is even more diverse and is projected to experience the majority-minority crossover in 2020

Oct 26, 2018
Love political shit like this that divides nations and pisses people off.

Guys like me who hum along, and are concerned with banking up money to buy more investment properties to make money off people who can't save a dollar if their life depended on it need entertaining diversions like this.

It's a hard job traveling to different site locations with my real estate agent and signing paper work to buy homes ya know. It's boring as fuck to read 40 page property agreements. lol

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: matt404au

HyGogg

Banned
Jan 11, 2016
An ethnostate? Probably a very small percentage. Tacit support of the existing structures that preserve privilege? A LOT.

What I hear overwhelmingly from conservatives is that, while they recognize racism is wrong, they get agitated when any person of color talks about it, and they definitely object to anybody doing anything about it. Which is not a very courageous position to take if you happen to be in the privileged group.

Are white people the only people who can mistreat and pre-judge people because of their race, or is she singling them out?
So, I'm glad you've said this, because I think the answer gets at something.

I think the main thing that distinguishes conservative thought from liberal thought in general is that conservatives think of things in individualist/anecdotal terms and liberals thing of them in collective/macro terms. This is why the more rural you are the more conservative you tend to be, while people in more densely populated areas are overwhelmingly liberal. You can apply this to social policy, economics, almost anything.

But to bring it back to your question here, the answer is this: Yes, individuals of all races express a degree of prejudice, and in individual interactions, these instances can be very damaging. HOWEVER, these instances of reverse racism do not create negative impacts on the majority substantial enough to balance out their privilege/advantages on a whole.

This is for a number of reasons:
1) In implicit bias studies, minorities do not show significant racial bias. Some individuals may, but some minorities are also positively biased toward whites and on average they are neutral, compared to whites who -- even among liberals -- have pronounced implicit bias, moreso than any other group. So while INDIVIDUAL people of color may be racist, whites are the only GROUP that actually is, on average, significantly biased.
2) Minorities are less likely to be in positions of power that allow someone to negatively impact them. They're less likely to be police, to be hiring managers, to be judges, etc, so negative bias is less likely to have strongly felt effects on a person.
3) Minorties are also less able to outweigh the bias of the minority just by virtue of being a (statistical) minority. There aren't enough of them.

So for, example, if you go for a job interview and a black hiring manager passes on you because he's biased, that sucks, and it's wrong, but the fact is that if you go on 10 job interviews, you're going to walk into 9 where bias gives you a positive advantage.

THAT SAID, if someone is the victim of hate related violence, or they happen to be in the position where a POC is in a power position to harm them or treat them unfairly then of course those effects are very real for that person. But these make for poor guidance when it comes to policy, or discussing the issues at large.

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Love political shit like this that divides nations and pisses people off.

Guys like me who hum along, and are concerned with banking up money to buy more investment properties to make money off people who can't save a dollar if their life depended on it need entertaining diversions like this.

It's a hard job traveling to different site locations with my real estate agent and signing paper work to buy homes ya know. It's boring as fuck to read 40 page property agreements. lol

How good is that positively geared passive income daisy chain tho? I'll be retired by 45 while these fools will still be crying about student loan forgiveness for their participation degrees :messenger_tears_of_joy:

HyGogg

Banned
Jan 11, 2016
Excuse me, where did I lie?
The characterization of her statements in the OP are false. You took issue with me saying that. Thus, you seem to be endorsing this false view.

If you want to claim now that you knew that and you were just making a stupid non-sequitur, then whatever, I'm sorry, but also fuck off.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018
How good is that positively geared passive income daisy chain tho? I'll be retired by 45 while these fools will still be crying about student loan forgiveness for their participation degrees :messenger_tears_of_joy:
55 and I'm done!

The amazing thing about tenants is when you see one that seems like is a good person and has a decent job. But is somehow too broke to buy their own home, or thinks renting for life is better than owning.

Love it.

"Uhhhhh.... ya, I agree with you. Nothing wrong with renting. It's not like guys like me are making tons of money anyway. We're lucky if we break even or make 5%". lol

Last edited:
Reactions: matt404au

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
The characterization of her statements in the OP are false. You took issue with me saying that. Thus, you seem to be endorsing this false view.

If you want to claim now that you knew that and you were just making a stupid non-sequitur, then whatever, I'm sorry, but also fuck off.
I think your characterization is the one that is off. She quite clearly wants to overthrow the white oppressor and no amount of gaslighting from you, Mr. Intersectional Feminist, will change my mind on that.

Reactions: SpartanN92

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018

I take issue with you acting like a fucking asshole. Omar has a terrible rep here for a reason, in case you forgot, and I wanted to remind your bitch ass that the woman you're stanning for is still an anti-semite.

Deal with it. Her plea for diversity falls on deaf ears.

Last edited:

HyGogg

Banned
Jan 11, 2016
I take issue with you acting like a fucking asshole. Omar has a terrible rep here for a reason, in case you forgot, and I wanted to remind your bitch ass that the woman your stanning for is still an anti-semite.

Deal with it. Her plea for diversity falls on deaf ears.
I'm a Jew, and I find the attempts to frame her as an anti-Semite to be poorly substantiated at best. And I tend to agree with her about Isreal, in fact. But even if you disagree with that, I think it's a poor excuse to misrepresent what she's saying here as an attack on white people.

I'm not really an asshole, but I play one on the internet. Don't take me seriously.

Last edited:

HyGogg

Banned
Jan 11, 2016
She quite clearly wants to overthrow the white oppressor and no amount of gaslighting from you, Mr. Intersectional Feminist, will change my mind on that.
So when are you like... cool and supportive with minorities discussing solutions to institutional racism? Or does that always just mean they want to kill whitey to you?

It really just feels like this knee jerk thing around here that if anyone dares to mention race in the context of social justice it's an attack on white people. I haven't seen you ONCE acknowledge one of these discussions as anything less.

What's the RIGHT way for a black woman to discuss racism? How SHOULD she have addressed this in a way that you would have liked?

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018
As for Isreal/Palastinian issues, all I know is that whenever those two countries fight where Palestine rockets shoot Isreal, and then the IDF raids hideouts over the border it always makes news here in Canada.

I'm not going to bother reading 1,000 page encyclopedias trying to keep score who is right or done more damage over history.

But if those two nations would stop fucking around, so my local news doesn't get footage of buildings on fire due to rocket shots, I'd be a lot happier.....

..... they could use the extra minute for more hockey replays! :)

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
So when are you like... cool and supportive with minorities discussing solutions to institutional racism? Or does that always just mean they want to kill whitey to you?

It really just feels like this knee jerk thing around here that if anyone dares to mention race in the context of social justice it's an attack on white people. I haven't seen you ONCE acknowledge one of these discussions as anything less.
I'd rather she show some respect and appreciation for the country that took her in as a refugee and not attempt to undermine the very systems that put her in the highly privileged position she's in. I think intersectionalists like you are cultural cancer because your blind ideological zealotry turns everything into the oppression olympics. I'm yet to meet an intersectionalist that understands the meaning of the children's story the Boy who Cried Wolf, so I'm not surprised that you also can't understand why your gaslighting attempts fail spectacularly every time.

Reactions: desertdroog

HyGogg

Banned
Jan 11, 2016
I'd rather she show some respect and appreciation for the country that took her in as a refugee and not attempt to undermine the very systems that put her in the highly privileged position she's in. I think intersectionalists like you are cultural cancer because your blind ideological zealotry turns everything into the oppression olympics. I'm yet to meet an intersectionalist that understands the meaning of the children's story the Boy who Cried Wolf, so I'm not surprised that you also can't understand why your gaslighting attempts fail spectacularly every time.
So... never, then? Your opinion is that minitorities should not discuss minority issues, because that would be ungrateful to the power structures that have given them so much? That doesn't really seem fair, man.

I GET that there ARE people out there that use their minority status as a cudgel to dismiss or deride in public discourse, and I get why that can be annoying (it happens to me, too), but you can't react to that by saying perfectly reasonable discussions on how to improve the lives of minorities should be off the table. That's bullshit, and I think deep down you know that's bullshit.

Remember, that in the Boy that Cried Wolf, there actually was a wolf in the end. The people who ignored the boy weren't right, and their sheep got eaten.

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
So... never, then? Your opinion is that minitorities should not discuss minority issues, because that would be ungrateful to the power structures that have given them so much? That doesn't really seem fair, man.

I GET that there ARE people out there that use their minority status as a cudgel to dismiss or deride in public discourse, and I get why that can be annoying (it happens to me, too), but you can't react to that by saying perfectly reasonable discussions on how to improve the lives of minorities should be off the table. That's bullshit, and I think deep down you know that's bullshit.

Remember, that in the Boy that Cried Wolf, there actually was a wolf in the end. The people who ignored the boy weren't right, and their sheep got eaten.
My opinion is that a minority shouldn't invent minority issues to undermine and ultimately overthrow the systems that gave her access to the most prosperous nation the world has ever known on equal footing with its natural born citizens.

Like a true intersectionalist, your mindset revolves entirely around the oppression hierarchy and your little pea brain requires you to reframe your opponents' arguments in terms of it because you literally cannot think outside of it.

Yeah, there was a wolf in the end, which is exactly the fucking point. Keep crying wolf about non-existent minority issues and no one will believe you when a real one shows up.

Reactions: desertdroog

HyGogg

Banned
Jan 11, 2016
My opinion is that a minority shouldn't invent minority issues to undermine and ultimately overthrow the systems that gave her access to the most prosperous nation the world has ever known on equal footing with its natural born citizens.
Many would say that a woman who beat the odds and achieved a position of power has a moral responsibility to advocate for policies that help make it easier for people like her. That is the concept of a representative democracy.

Going back to the point I made to LegendofKage, don't conflate the anecdotal with the individual. Just because one black woman is successful does not mean that black women have "equal footing" or equal opportunities as a group, because that's just demonstrably false. Once can't discuss institutions in individualist terms. That's the crux of the Conservative Fallacy.

That doesn't mean that there isn't value to individualism, by the way. The push and pull between the individual and the collective are what defined the rights-based democracy innovated by the founding fathers. Those compromises are super important and they're the only reason we have things like freedom of speech and privacy rights. But the two have to be weighed against each other. You can't make a nation better by only looking at exceptions to the rule and saying everything is fine.

Like a true intersectionalist, your mindset revolves entirely around the oppression hierarchy and your little pea brain requires you to reframe your opponents' arguments in terms of it because you literally cannot think outside of it.
You sure like that word "intersectionalist" but I don't think you know what it means. Intersectionalism isn't about tallying up someone's "oppression value", it's just about acknowledging that different identity traits can intersect in different ways (i.e. that stereotypes of black men are different than stereotypes of black women, or that gay men might face different issues than lesbians , etc). It isn't saying that the "more minority identities you claim the better." In many cases it's the opposite.

Yeah, there was a wolf in the end, which is exactly the fucking point. Keep crying wolf about non-existent minority issues and no one will believe you when a real one shows up.
But in this case, no one is making up any issues, she's just speaking very broadly saying that Islamaphobia, Anti-Semitism, and Racism exist, and they're connected. That seems like a very "real wolf" to me and a pretty uncontroverisial point, and yet you seem quite bothered by her making it.

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
So, going back to the point I made to LegendofKage, don't conflate the anecdotal with the individual. Just because one black woman is successful does not mean that black women have "equal footing" or equal opportunities as a group, because that's just demonstrably false. Once can't discuss institutions in individualist terms. That's the crux of the Conservative Fallacy.

You sure like that work "intersectionalist" but I don't think you know what it means. Intersectionalism isn't about tallying up someone's "oppression value", it's just about acknowledging that different identity traits can intersect in different ways (i.e. that stereotypes of black men are different than stereotypes of black women, or that gay men might face different issues than lesbians , etc). It isn't saying that the "more minority identities you claim the better." In many cases it's the opposite.

But in this case, no one is making up any issues, she's just speaking very broadly saying that Islamaphobia, Anti-Semitism, and Racism exist, and they're connected. That seems like a very "real wolf" to me and a pretty uncontroverisial point, and yet you seem quite bothered by her making it.
Like I said, your little intersectionalist pea brain can't think outside of the oppression hierarchy. This is not about black women as a group. This is about Ilhan Omar and her history of anti-Semitic and anti-white sentiments. This is just another in a long history of severe infractions.

Take your preaching elsewhere.

HyGogg

Banned
Jan 11, 2016
Like I said, your little intersectionalist pea brain can't think outside of the oppression hierarchy. This is not about black women as a group. This is about Ilhan Omar and her history of anti-Semitic and anti-white sentiments. This is just another in a long history of severe infractions.

Take your preaching elsewhere.
1) There's no such thing as an oppression heirarchy, and I'm a cisgendered, straight, white male, so I'm obviously not trying to make any stupid points about someone's opinion mattering more because of who they are. We are both agree that's a bullshit thing to do, so let's drop that one, okay?

2) The fact that you have never once expressed support for minorities discussing social justice issues in any context on this forum paints a pretty clear picture that this is not about Ilhan Omar in particular but the fact that you are genuinely uncomfortable with these issues being discussed, and that you see them as inherently threatening regardless of their particular substance or context.

Last edited:

HyGogg

Banned
Jan 11, 2016
The conservative thesis on social justice as best I can tell:

1) Racism is bad
2) You can't be racist if you don't acknowledge race
3) Talking about racism acknowledges race.
4) Therefore, talking about racism is racist.

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
1) There's no such thing as an oppression heirarchy, and I'm a cisgendered, straight, white male, so I'm obviously not trying to make any stupid points about someone's opinion mattering more because of who they are.

2) The fact that you have never once expressed support for minorities discussing social justice issues in any context ever once on this forum paints a pretty clear picture that this is not about Ilhan Omar in particular but the fact that you are genuinely uncomfortable with these issues being discussed, and that you see them as inherently threatening regardless of their particular substance or context.
No, you just don't like that I refuse to kowtow to the political posturing that is disguised as minority issues. As you lot like to point out, Hillary won the popular vote, so by definition I am supporting a minority issue here: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/african-immigrant-bashed-by-two-bigoted-thugs-for-his-cultural-headwear.1477090/

I discuss minority issues plenty, just not from the virtuous-by-default angle that you would like me to. Here are some other minority-related threads I have created:
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/former-minneapolis-police-officer-mohamed-noor-found-guilty-of-third-degree-murder-of-justine-damond-ruszczyk.1479148/
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/not-another-trans-thread.1478260/

HyGogg

Banned
Jan 11, 2016
No, you just don't like that I refuse to kowtow to the political posturing that is disguised as minority issues. As you lot like to point out, Hillary won the popular vote, so by definition I am supporting a minority issue here: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/african-immigrant-bashed-by-two-bigoted-thugs-for-his-cultural-headwear.1477090/

I discuss minority issues plenty, just not from the virtuous-by-default angle that you would like me to. Here are some other minority-related threads I have created:
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/former-minneapolis-police-officer-mohamed-noor-found-guilty-of-third-degree-murder-of-justine-damond-ruszczyk.1479148/
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/not-another-trans-thread.1478260/
So basically, you're saying that my thesis on the Cosnervative Fallacy is 100% correct in your case; that conservatives can only process things in terms of individual stories but are completely unable to engage in discussions of macro-level concepts about institutions, policies or social trends.

Politics, by definition, is about the greater good. One can't have a sane, fair conversation about race solely through the lens of individual stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nobody_Important

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
So basically, you're saying that my thesis on the Cosnervative Fallacy is 100% correct in your case; that conservatives can only process things in terms of individual stories but are completely unable to engage in discussions of macro-level concepts about institutions, policies or social trends.

Politics, by definition, is about the greater good. One can't have a sane, fair conversation about race solely through the lens of individual stories.
No, the point is that you twist everything to be a function of your oppression hierarchy and all of your following arguments are derived from there. You are incapable of thinking outside of it, so you paint me as some equal-but-opposite conservative in spite of the fact that I have only expressed opposition to your particular toxic ideology, not support of any others.

God damn I fucking hate the cult of intersectionality. It is impossible to have a rational discussion with you braindead ideologues.

HyGogg

Banned
Jan 11, 2016
No, the point is that you twist everything to be a function of your oppression hierarchy
ONE example of this, please. Stop just saying shit you can't substantiate. I have never ONCE assigned value to a person's argument over another because of their minority status.

God damn I fucking hate the cult of intersectionality. It is impossible to have a rational discussion with you braindead ideologues.
Again, you don't know what intersectionality is. You're using it to refer to a fictional strawman, and you aren't even backing it up in a way that makes rational sense. You're addressing zero of my points directly and just spitting catchphrases at me. Put up or shut up time.

Last edited: