• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra deplatforms and bans Angry Joe for his TLOU2 review

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
The problem with Joe isnt misogyny, it's toxicity. There is an entire industry of angry nerds on youtube shitting on games for views. Dunkey, Jimquisition, and Angry Joe are the worst offenders. They are what I call bandwagon haters. They find games that are easy to make fun of; Mass Effect Andromeda, Metal Gear Survive, Anthem, Death Stranding and go out of their way to misrepresent and amplify the flaws of these games. These guys essentially cancel games. Decent games with great gameplay are cancelled because of some bugs that you might not even encounter in your playthrough. MGS reviews by all these assholes were entirely inaccurate and purposefully misleading. Anthem was buggy, sure and it deserved all the criticism, but anyone who stuck around till the end game like you are supposed to with these games knows there was a lot of potential here. Death Stranding ended up winning more GOTY awards than any game last year and yet you would think its the most divisive game of the gen if you watched Dunkey and Angry Joe videos on the game.

Joe actually defended the BFV trailer so it's not like he has a history of misogyny. In fact, it proves the complete opposite. It's just that he hates this fucking game because its the cool thing to do nowadays. he's just a bandwagon hater and I remember him doing a 180 on his initial BFV views to appease him userbase. I cant trust a man who will sell his soul for views.

The sad thing is that these guys have a platform where they can truly give these games the spotlight they deserve after getting trashed by mainstream critics. Every review of theirs gets 4 million views, 2x as many as IGN reviews on youtube. They can highlight the great things about these flawed games, and give these games a lifeline, but nope they would rather jump on the hate bandwagon for some views. it's pathetic. Dunkey hides behind oh im just a comedian defense whereas Angry Joe just says I dont like the game. Well, i would love to see these guys review games that everyone hated but they loved. Games that you know have flaws but you love them because they scratch that itch that no other game can.

We despise the cancel culture on this board, but lets not start sucking his dick just yet just because he was cancelled by era for a dumb reason. he's a huge part of the problem we have. era was fine when he was shitting on games they hated. there was a thread made with them gleefully laughing at every dumb and misleading point he made. Now when it's a game they like, they turn on him. he is an idiot who hate plays games for views for the sole purpose of canceling certain franchises and thats not someone who is good for the industry.

We despise the cancel culture on this board, but lets not start sucking his dick just yet just because he was cancelled by era for a dumb reason. he's a huge part of the problem we have. era was fine when he was shitting on games they hated. there was a thread made with them gleefully laughing at every dumb and misleading point he made. Now when it's a game they like, they turn on him. he is an idiot who hate plays games for views for the sole purpose of canceling certain franchises and thats not someone who is good for the industry.

How is he the idiot when they accepted it when its games they didnt like? Theyre the idiots.

Fact of the matter is, he did what he always does and they found it funny when they agreed but now that he hit a nerv with SonyEra, hes a problem.

That forum is the problem. Filled with hypocrites.

Last edited:

SlimySnake

How is he the idiot when they accepted it when its games they didnt like? Theyre the idiots.

Fact of the matter is, he did what he always does and they found it funny when they agreed but now that he hit a nerv with SonyEra, hes a problem.

That forum is the problem. Filled with hypocrites.
i said hes part of the problem. the problem is cancel culture.

SlimySnake

Thats life buddy. For everyone that loves a game, someone else will hate it. This has happened and has been happening since the beginning of time.
i touch upon this in my original post. i would love to see him love a game that everyone hated. all those games i mentioned? great gameplay. i remember when destiny first came out. trashed by mainstream critics, but people playing the game were like yes, its got flaws but the actual gameplay is excellent. i remember looking around for other opinions online and looked to see what dunkey thought of the game since he portrayed himself as this old school gameplay first guy, and nope he hated the game. hilarious video but it's gotten to the point where i can predict whether these guys will like or dislike a video based on the reception. they do it for the views. and thats pathetic.

Bog

Junior Ace
Is Angry Joe the guy who tried to get laid at a party once and then like 3 years later the girl said she was held hostage?

Chaplain

Angry Joe is being deplatformed by Resetera

But can Resetera deplatformed itself from creating thread like this ?

Spreading hatred among certain races...the mods there even embrace the hate...ban and getting rid of people there disagreing with it...

Not so much for the spirit and strength of diversity...unity in diversity...or whatever its called..eh? :pie_thinking:

It would be helpful to understand why many on Resetera (and the culture at large) is now claiming that all white people are racist. This belief originated in academia from Robin DiAngelo. Here is a summary of DiAngelo's subjective claims that have infiltrated all parts of Western culture:

"...the belief system around these concepts of whiteness, privilege and fragility includes the truth claims that: An invisible power system exists that perpetuates racism throughout every aspect of society...only white people can be racist and all white people are racist...It is impossible for white people not to behave in racist ways...Whiteness results in white people being privileged...Any attempt to disagree with this definition of racism, whiteness or privilege is simply a manifestation of this fragility...White people therefore have two choices: they can be racist and admit it or racist and deny it... Critical Social Justice is a very specific belief system, which revolves around several core truth claims, which have not been shown to be true. It requires an admission of inherent racism and regards all disagreement as evidence of the problem." (Humanities scholar Helen Pluckrose, 6/26/20)

A recent example of DiAngelo's beliefs in State government:

At the core of these beliefs is Marxism (its the foundation).

"Totalitarian systems of government and totalitarian ideologies have a single source, which is resentment...To the resentful these institutions ['law, property and religion'] are the cause of inequality and therefore of their own humiliations and failures. In fact they are the channels through which resentment is drained away. Once institutions of law, property and religion are destroyed — and their destruction is the normal result of totalitarian government — resentment takes up its place immovably, as the ruling principle of the State...Once in power, therefore, the resentful are inclined to dispense with mediating institutions, and erect a system of pure power relations, in which individual sovereignty is extinguished by central control. They may do this in the name of...racial purity, meaning thereby to dispossess the aliens who have stolen their birthright. One thing is certain, however, which is that there will be target groups...One function of the ideology is to tell an elaborate story about the target group, showing it to be less than human, unjustly successful and intrinsically worthy of punishment. Nothing is more comforting to the resentful than the thought that those who possess what they envy possess it unjustly. In the worldview of the resentful success is not a proof of virtue but, on the contrary, a call to retribution." (Philosopher Roger Scruton)

Mixed in with Critical Theory and Marxism are religious underpinnings.

"Where Christianity calls for people to display their moral worth through faith in Jesus, modern Third-Wave Antiracism (henceforth TWA) calls for people to display their moral worth through opposition to racism. In the wake of the murder of George Floyd, this vision has increasingly been expressed through procedures, routines, and phraseology directly patterned on Abrahamic religion." (Atheist John McWhorter, linguist and literature professor at Columbia University, 6/29/20)

“And so the young adherents of the Great Awokening exhibit the zeal of the Great Awakening. Like early modern Christians, they punish heresy by banishing sinners from society or coercing them to public demonstrations of shame, and provide an avenue for redemption in the form of a thorough public confession of sin. “Social justice” theory requires the admission of white privilege in ways that are strikingly like the admission of original sin. A Christian is born again; an activist gets woke. To the belief in human progress unfolding through history — itself a remnant of Christian eschatology — it adds the Leninist twist of a cadre of heroes who jump-start the revolution.” (Atheist Andrew Sullivan, American’s New Religion)

So all of this leads to chaos and disorder because this is the fruit of these beliefs/ideologies and those who hold them will not be at peace until everyone in Western society assimilates:

"...if I’m a law unto myself, and if you’re a law unto yourself, and my law happens to conflict with your law – my moral law, my religious law, my cultural law, whatever it might be – and there is no more truth as the determiner of who’s right and who’s wrong. What’s going to happen in that situation when my law and your law conflict and truth is on the bottom shelf, not the top shelf? The figure that will determine who’s right and who’s wrong – if either of us is right or wrong – is not going to be truth, it’s going to be power. Because no one’s truth is any more valid than anybody else’s truth. Because it’s all a matter of preference. And the person with the loudest microphone, or the most guns, will be the one whose opinions will become the dominant. And that is not the law of civilization, that’s the law of the jungle. That is how lions dominate gazelles. That is not the way human beings are to interact." (Scholar Abdu Murray)

"...whereas other civilizations have been brought down by attacks of barbarians from without, ours had the unique distinction of training its own destroyers at its own educational institutions, and then providing them with facilities for propagating their destructive ideology far and wide, all at the public expense. Thus did Western Man decide to abolish himself, creating his own boredom out of his own affluence, his own vulnerability out of his own strength, his own impotence out of his own erotomania, himself blowing the trumpet that brought the walls of his own city tumbling down, and having convinced himself that he was too numerous, labored with pill and scalpel and syringe to make himself fewer. Until at last, having educated himself into imbecility, and polluted and drugged himself into stupefaction, he keeled over--a weary, battered old brontosaurus--and became extinct.” (Malcolm Muggeridge)

Edited

Last edited:

sobaka770

Banned
The problem with Joe isnt misogyny, it's toxicity. There is an entire industry of angry nerds on youtube shitting on games for views. Dunkey, Jimquisition, and Angry Joe are the worst offenders. They are what I call bandwagon haters. They find games that are easy to make fun of; Mass Effect Andromeda, Metal Gear Survive, Anthem, Death Stranding and go out of their way to misrepresent and amplify the flaws of these games. These guys essentially cancel games. Decent games with great gameplay are cancelled because of some bugs that you might not even encounter in your playthrough. MGS reviews by all these assholes were entirely inaccurate and purposefully misleading. Anthem was buggy, sure and it deserved all the criticism, but anyone who stuck around till the end game like you are supposed to with these games knows there was a lot of potential here. Death Stranding ended up winning more GOTY awards than any game last year and yet you would think its the most divisive game of the gen if you watched Dunkey and Angry Joe videos on the game.

Joe actually defended the BFV trailer so it's not like he has a history of misogyny. In fact, it proves the complete opposite. It's just that he hates this fucking game because its the cool thing to do nowadays. he's just a bandwagon hater and I remember him doing a 180 on his initial BFV views to appease him userbase. I cant trust a man who will sell his soul for views.

The sad thing is that these guys have a platform where they can truly give these games the spotlight they deserve after getting trashed by mainstream critics. Every review of theirs gets 4 million views, 2x as many as IGN reviews on youtube. They can highlight the great things about these flawed games, and give these games a lifeline, but nope they would rather jump on the hate bandwagon for some views. it's pathetic. Dunkey hides behind oh im just a comedian defense whereas Angry Joe just says I dont like the game. Well, i would love to see these guys review games that everyone hated but they loved. Games that you know have flaws but you love them because they scratch that itch that no other game can.

I can agree with AJ sometimes veering towards bandwagon hating or pleasing his audience but I don't agree with overall youtuber cancel culture.

Jimquisition and Dunkey have opinions based on personal preferences and are not bandwagon people, same with SkillUP and ACG. I fully believe that a lot of people wouldn't like Death Stranding and TLOU2. Those games are divisive and some reviewers can give polarizing opinions. That is not cancel culture as long as their arguments are either personal (Dunkey hates repetitiveness and DS doesn't get good until halfway through) or at least well-argumented.

Dunkey may have hated DS but he liked TLOU2. Jim is jaded for everything nowadays. But they all have unique angle.

AJ does best if a game is trash broken, has egregious microtransactions or some other flaws he can easily rage against and most users would agree.
On divisive topics I find he doesn't have good proper critical skills and he likes generally "dumb" (in a good way) gamey stuff - shooting, simple fun stories, uplifting stuff, things exploding etc... His audience is like that and his review is for them. It just carries a lot of weight because a lot of people in gaming are like that. And it's not a good or bad thing, it's just gaming.

Case in point, Anthem was buggy trash. Nobody wants to spend 30 hours of buggy, repretitive, mindless gameplay to arrive at endgame and see "potential". 99% of people should not play this game when there are so many alternatives. That's not cancel culture - it's game being not competitive by 2019 standards vs Destiny, Diablo and even Borderlands in the same genre. Same for MG:S and ME:A - those youtubers don't CANCEL the game. They don't have a clout for it. It's just that those games are really bad for most consumers and their views aligned as there are objectively obvious issues: lack of polish, boring repetitive gameplay, uninspired plot etc etc.

Last edited:

Jon Neu

Banned
The problem with Joe isnt misogyny, it's toxicity. There is an entire industry of angry nerds on youtube shitting on games for views.

They are what I call bandwagon haters. They find games that are easy to make fun of; Mass Effect Andromeda, Metal Gear Survive, Anthem, Death Stranding and go out of their way to misrepresent and amplify the flaws of these games.

I don't see how that is toxic. There are people who like to exaggerate, especially because that grants them more views and therefore more money. So what?

These guys essentially cancel games.

That's ridiculous, critizicing a game isn't cancelling it.

Are they calling for the game to be cancelled, censored and to not be sold anywhere? Are they calling for their creators to be outcasted from society? That's cancelling.

The sad thing is that these guys have a platform where they can truly give these games the spotlight they deserve after getting trashed by mainstream critics.

And that's the problem, they dislike things that you like.

I don't see how that is toxic. There are people who like to exaggerate, especially because that grants them more views and therefore more money. So what?

Are they calling for the game to be cancelled, censored and to not be sold anywhere? Are they calling for their creators to be outcasted from society? That's cancelling.

Agreed. If this was a non ND or a non SJW game, it would be an entirely different scenario.ResetEra never banned Angry Joe for all of his other reviews over the span of 10 yrs or so? But he dissed a Sony 1st party exclusive SJW ND game....now thats deserving of a ban apparently and crosses the line!

This is a case of some higher ups at ResetEra letting their own bias/feelings for a game/developer get in the way of reasoning. Maybe they want to prove to Neil Druckmann just how loyal they are to him? Maybe its a political thing where they want to keep developers visiting their site?

Last edited:

SlimySnake

I can agree with AJ sometimes veering towards bandwagon hating or pleasing his audience but I don't agree with overall youtuber cancel culture.

Jimquisition and Dunkey have opinions based on personal preferences and are not bandwagon people, same with SkillUP and ACG. I fully believe that a lot of people wouldn't like Death Stranding and TLOU2. Those games are divisive and some reviewers can give polarizing opinions. That is not cancel culture as long as their arguments are either personal (Dunkey hates repetitiveness and DS doesn't get good until halfway through) or at least well-argumented.

Dunkey may have hated DS but he liked TLOU2. Jim is jaded for everything nowadays. But they all have unique angle.

AJ does best if a game is trash broken, has egregious microtransactions or some other flaws he can easily rage against and most users would agree.
On divisive topics I find he doesn't have good proper critical skills and he likes generally "dumb" (in a good way) gamey stuff - shooting, simple fun stories, uplifting stuff, things exploding etc... His audience is like that and his review is for them. It just carries a lot of weight because a lot of people in gaming are like that. And it's not a good or bad thing, it's just gaming.

Case in point, Anthem was buggy trash. Nobody wants to spend 30 hours of buggy, repretitive, mindless gameplay to arrive at endgame and see "potential". 99% of people should not play this game when there are so many alternatives. That's not cancel culture - it's game being not competitive by 2019 standards vs Destiny, Diablo and even Borderlands in the same genre. Same for MG:S and ME:A - those youtubers don't CANCEL the game. They don't have a clout for it. It's just that those games are really bad for most consumers and their views aligned as there are objectively obvious issues: lack of polish, boring repetitive gameplay, uninspired plot etc etc.
well they poisoned the well, keep people from buying games which results in poor sales which in turn results in the game getting no sequels. these games needed word of mouth. If AC was released today, it would never see a sequel. Most games last gen had issues. Uncharted Drake Fortune wasnt a GOTY contender. Mass Effect ran like shit. i remember how the framerate dipped down to mid teens in one world.

There is NOTHING wrong with not liking a game. But they misrepresent and straight up make up shit. Anyone who has played Death Stranding, Metal Gear Survive, and Mass Effect Andromeda can tell you this.

i touch upon this in my original post. i would love to see him love a game that everyone hated. all those games i mentioned? great gameplay. i remember when destiny first came out. trashed by mainstream critics, but people playing the game were like yes, its got flaws but the actual gameplay is excellent. i remember looking around for other opinions online and looked to see what dunkey thought of the game since he portrayed himself as this old school gameplay first guy, and nope he hated the game. hilarious video but it's gotten to the point where i can predict whether these guys will like or dislike a video based on the reception. they do it for the views. and thats pathetic.

No they dont. To think that somehow everyone in the world would agree on one thing just because most like it, is just not reality.

Everyone is different. Different opinions, different tastes. Its something that i shouldn't have to explain.

Adam_802

Good for Joe and SkillUP. Now they realize what an sjw shithole era is. Sad it took the mob coming after them to finally realize.

Kev Kev

god i love when era makes themselves look like complete idiots
giphy.gif

well they poisoned the well, keep people from buying games which results in poor sales which in turn results in the game getting no sequels. these games needed word of mouth. If AC was released today, it would never see a sequel. Most games last gen had issues. Uncharted Drake Fortune wasnt a GOTY contender. Mass Effect ran like shit. i remember how the framerate dipped down to mid teens in one world.

There is NOTHING wrong with not liking a game. But they misrepresent and straight up make up shit. Anyone who has played Death Stranding, Metal Gear Survive, and Mass Effect Andromeda can tell you this.

Dude, MG Survive is a trash heap of a game. Why defend that game of all. Andromeda was mediocre at best. Death Stranding was a fine game but not GOTY, same issues on an even grander scale there than TLOU2. Shit pacing and meandering plot. If the fetch quest system wasn't half as interesting it was i wouldnt ever finished that for sure.

https://gotypicks.blogspot.com/ There were never a clear winner on this site even lol. More critics picked Sekiro and RE2 Remake over DS, not even sure why DS tallied up so many user picks when it sold poorly.

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Dude, MG Survive is a trash heap of a game. Why defend that game of all.
because it's not. and DS won the most goty awards last year. you can find that in the website that track goty winners.
andromeda had a great combat system and the sequel could've been much better.

because it's not. and DS won the most goty awards last year. you can find that in the website that track goty winners.

Well you are literally the first person i've seen that thinks MG Survive is a good game. So there's that.

DS was never a clear cut winner on https://gotypicks.blogspot.com/ like i said probably because user picks don't really weigh in that much. And between critics it was pretty much even steven but Sekiro and RE2, had like i said few more votes.

And imo (ofc) Sekiro is a far far far superior game when it come to basically everything (except visuals) and was my goty anyway.

Speaking of wich, one of the few things i 'dislike' of AJ's channel is that he doesnt't review From Soft games because he thinks theyre too difficult.

Last edited:

IYAOYAS2019

Can Reeeeeeesetera even be called a forum at this point. They are not exactly welcoming to ideas that are not their own. They are more of an echo chamber than anything else. Neogaf definitely improved when all of those people left during the great schism. lol

INC

Can Reeeeeeesetera even be called a forum at this point. They are not exactly welcoming to ideas that are not their own. They are more of an echo chamber than anything else. Neogaf definitely improved when all of those people left during the great schism. lol

Definitely, old gaf I would of been banned ages ago

#Phonepunk#

Banned
The problem with Joe isnt misogyny, it's toxicity. There is an entire industry of angry nerds on youtube shitting on games for views
This proves to me you don’t actually watch Angry Joe you just pre judge him based on his name and the stereotype you want to fit him into.

If anyone actually took the time to watch his videos you would know this is not the case. He goes in deep on these games good and bad. He discuss gameplay and story and a million things for each game. He literally gave the first game his highest rating. Which if his only thing was hating games like you said then that’s a silly thing to do.

If it was truly as you said then he would be giving no games good ratings. But it’s not because that isn’t reality it’s just a bullshit narrative you bought and want to stick him there.

Worst thing about all this is it seemingly gives people an excuse to not use their brains. THINK CRITICALLY PEOPLE.

If you just label something toxic and use that to prejudge something without seeing it you are ironically promoting ignorance and bigotry yourself.

So often I see people invoke the word “toxicity” as if it’s an excuse that lets them shut off their brain. Don’t let yourself get that lazy and stupid

Last edited:
The Fascist and Syndicalist species were characterized by the first appearance of a type of man who “did not care to give reasons or even to be right”, but who was simply resolved to impose his opinions. That was the novelty: the right not to be right, not to be reasonable: “the reason of unreason.”

— Chapter 8, “Why the Masses Intervene in Everything and Why They Always Intervene Violently”

Azurro

Banned

What? This is ridiculous, they review games and part of that job description is to give their honest opinions on games, and when dealing with multi million dollar productions with a high price tag and micro transactions, then obviously the expectations are a bit higher.

Their job is not prop up games out of pity, and it would be extremely dishonest to give a middling game they didn't enjoy an 8/10 or something out of "the greater good" of some developers that probably don't deserve the score. Or at least that's what I got when reading that wall of text, why would you even want that? Reviews are already very unreliable as it is, you want people with a fanbase to prop up games that don't deserve it? I don't understand it.

Finally, Joe isn't toxic, in the least. Have you watched his reviews? He's barely ever actually doing his "angry" persona unless the game is actually doing something abusive in terms of MTX or it's terrible in terms of mechanics. He's actually not all that difficult to please, he's actually a really good point of view for the average fan that isn't attempting to find the most refined fighting game mechanics or the perfect twitchy gameplay in a FPS.

How you equate him to the Jimquisition is beyond me, if you were talking about Jim I'd actually agree in the sense that that guy is just there to troll bad games and say everything is terrible.

EDIT: Ah, I see what your problem is now. You don't actually watch his channel, but it's more the fact that he disliked mediocre and bad games like MG Survive and Mass Effect Andromeda. Just because you want these bad/mediocre games to be propped up with good scores because you liked them doesn't mean people should.

Last edited:

Shai-Tan

Banned

ok I get that you’re saying some of them are the game equivalent of Armond White but what if some of those people just have cantankerous opinion? Every piece of art has its haters and games certainly don’t belong on a pedestal. Reviewers often also have different ends. You may enjoy games as they are while some others are looking to what games could be in the future and find whats in the present to be not quite good enough. I’ve been around games long enough to share some of those opinions, of playing a game I feel like I’ve played before. Game players are not the same so it’s unsurprising that they have different opinions. I don’t watch any of those dudes you mention enough to know if they’re regularly unfair or contrarians, or sacrifice it for comedy but I have seen Dunkey videos that were love letters to games so maybe just embrace the subjectivity in it and consider what the breadth of opinions add up to. Is Yahtzee unfair because his taste is less forgiving than an average person playing a game?

KiNeMz

Banned
Just like you have the right to your opinion here. Joe and others have the right also. You are smart enough to know that Joe's tastes in games are not like of those you own. So you look to others.

I for Platinumed tlou2. I enjoyed it. But I agree with Joe on that story. But hey ND went out on a limb and shocked me. Kudos. I also Platinumed death stranding. I don't agree with Joe on that one. That's fine. Tastes are tastes. He's welcome to like mushrooms. I like tomatoes on toast.
To call him cancel culture? No.

Kumomeme

That's a point I see brought up again and again. Where do SJWs 'chant for freedom of speech'?
I've never seen any. If anything, they are calling for 'minority voices to be heard'. Not 'everyone is allowed to say whatever floats their boat'. It's the opposite, but they aren't hypocritical about it.
they did..actually

i dont see why people cant express their opinion free on internet..like how they want pursue and to be heard by others, which is should not be only one sided...infact, minority become majoriti at that site...the majoriti that become minority is the one get silenced to said anything...ofcourse, if some of those comment is getting out of hand, sure, it deserved to get banned, for example...but some of these voice didnt even antagonized anyone or any agenda..just because you has bit different take to 'the' topic, you would get bannned with 'bigotry' label for even merely saying "huh"...nah~ you would even get perma ban for just 'breathing'.....this might sound exeggerated...but this actually happened..infact..you could even get banned for acted as neutral.. unless you suck to 'them'..yep only that is allowed

Last edited:

MP!

I've been bouncing back and forth between gaf and era for a while...

Whenever I want to make a level headed, well thought out statement... I come here.
It's way too easy to be banned just cause you don't think something is that big of a deal.
Basically ... if you don't go into a thread ready to HATE whoever it is they're talking about that day... it's a ban.

I really only care about the hardware speculation threads over there.

Last edited:

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Yeah I'm kinda confused what the problem is here because Yahtzee and AVGN have basically been doing the same thing for years and years at this point. People love ranting and they even love their favorite thing being shit on from time to time.

Unless you're on ERA anyway and you believe your new favorite game is politically correct and therefore untouchable and righteous.

Dunkey is a shill

the guy fellated all over Mario Odyssey and that game is, at best, merely okay.

I hate all these cancel culture youtubers

jimquisition is the absolute worst. Holy shit that guy looks like some Comical SJW version of Adolf Hitler.

he basically shits on every game studio and tries to preach about their Corporate ethics and greed, meanwhile he’s collecting Millions off his cancel culture faux outrage

Top Bottom