• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DapperSloth

With how much murdering is going on to the minorities by certain people (according to ResetEra), soon there won't be anyone left (to ban).

Literally the saddest little cunts on the planet.

Think about how many people would shed a tear if these poxy keyboard warriors were to slip away quietly in the night.

Amazing what having no real-life friends does to someone.

Ymir

Hmmm

ljhXUt3.png

PHqtGxj.png

Dick Jones

Gold Member
I haven't seen this pricks this riled up looking for death since Etika. Imagine they will deny they were a factor this time as well.

Two Words last week, Kirblar today and there's been others. But seeing duration pending bans for SugarNoodles and Shugga even if they survived them, means they are not going to be around for long on Era.

IIRC, Two Words was never well liked by staff on either site. Kirblar on the other hand is certainly one, but him being protected was always weird considering he seemed to be more moderate than the general consensus.

What I'm curious about is seeing community-protected posters getting banned. Shy for example, who had a perm overturned because BCT-Era complained. Does he basically have one more chance, but that chance will never happen because the rest of the staff are afraid to pull the trigger?

Excel is another one, but from what I've heard, she's protected because she literally threatens suicide on discord if ever given a ban (and the one time she was, it was overturned almost immediately). BDS might be another one, but I may be confusing her with someone else.

DapperSloth

"Advocating Violence

We do not allow advocacy of violence, explicit or otherwise. This policy can encompass posts with a wide range of severity, depending on the context and contents of the post. The penalty for breaking this rule can therefore vary greatly, all the way up to a permanent ban. Advocating murder will always result in a permanent ban."

It would be funny if it isn't so fucking sad.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Boris Johnson thread locked. Must have been a bad look.

Thread has 1500 replies in a short time period and it’s closed with “nothing left to discuss here”.

Last edited:

desertdroog

Compare and contrast that Boris Johnson being moved to the ICU due to the WuHan Coronavirus vs the Ezra Miller recorded choking a woman thread.

Hilarious that the users are so precious to tone police an actor's specific pronoun, which isn't the thrust of that news, but go ahead and wish death on an elected leader who won the seat through legal election and appointed as a result of a peaceful parliamentary procedure. Bonus points for that exceptional user trying to tie in and shame the reaction to hearing about Bin Laden's death to make a both sides issue out of it.

Ionian

i started typing out something long and drawn out about what a bunch of idiots and hypocrites they all are but then just decided it wasn't worth it no one would see it.

Oh don't worry Hecht will.

OnoVWor.jpg

Never forget this brave warrior of the people.

A true hero indeed.

Compare and contrast that Boris Johnson being moved to the ICU due to the WuHan Coronavirus vs the Ezra Miller recorded choking a woman thread.

Hilarious that the users are so precious to tone police an actor's specific pronoun, which isn't the thrust of that news, but go ahead and wish death on an elected leader who won the seat through legal election and appointed as a result of a peaceful parliamentary procedure. Bonus points for that exceptional user trying to tie in and shame the reaction to hearing about Bin Laden's death to make a both sides issue out of it.

Wow thats disgusting.

Chittagong

Gold Member
It is shocking how the people there have lost their humanity and are openly wishing a horrible death to people they disagree with. Truly evil.

I don‘t think anyone on the other side would wish anything but speedy recovery if Corbyn was sent to ICU with Covid. Let alone if his wife was pregnant and had Covid too.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I'm not going to hunt it down, but Era tried to call out Dunkey for being Dunkey sometime last year. He actually made an account and posted a several paragraphs long response in the thread about why he does what he does. It was actually pretty to the point and even handed. Of course, he was banned minutes after posting it, but still.

I'd like to read that. Dunkey seems so uncontroversial, he makes purposefully funny gameplay videos. Did he slip and use an unapproved word once or something? That usually gets streamers cancelled there.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
I'd like to read that. Dunkey seems so uncontroversial, he makes purposefully funny gameplay videos. Did he slip and use an unapproved word once or something? That usually gets streamers cancelled there.

This might be it. I remember being really pissed that people in that thread were picking on his wife for her voice as well.

Ymir

I feel your pain TaySan, the expectations of not wishing death on people is just too fucking high. Apparently the highest possible standards is not wishing death upon people you don't like? It's so unfair :messenger_loudly_crying:
vsCTdDx.png

Also after 30 pages of death threats and hoping and praying that a world leader dies, there is finally nothing less to discuss. Thank god B-Dubs used caution and didn't close the thread too early and stifle discussion.
KHrjv2s.png

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Gold Member

This might be it. I remember being really pissed that people in that thread were picking on his wife for her voice as well.

from that thread:

The day ProJared does something like this is the day my heart breaks from youtube gaming personalities.

bahahahahahhaa

JSoup

Banned

He's said 'faggot' and 'nigger' a couple times, an examples of both are in the thread TwoDurans posted above. It would be easier if you could actually look users up on Era without having to login. His account was just 'Dunkey', so it should be easy to pull up his one or two posts.

nush

Ree have whipped themselves up into such a frenzy that Boris is the British Trump. The first couple of pages were mostly OK and respectful, then the rest of the world woke up, those who are not even British to chime in. Just like those people being mad at Trump, when they are not even American.

Ionian

Ree have whipped themselves up into such a frenzy that Boris is the British Trump. The first couple of pages were mostly OK and respectful, then the rest of the world woke up, those who are not even British to chime in. Just like those people being mad at Trump, when they are not even American.

There is no way in hell a Canadian weakly lectured people from the UK (Excel) and RedMercury started his weak as fuck just asking questions routine.

Just no way that is possible.

No way.

Last edited:

Meicyn

Gold Member

The fuck is this. The answer is yes.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'

Azzurri

LMAO, was gonna post this.
These people are fucked.

I feel your pain TaySan, the expectations of not wishing death on people is just too fucking high. Apparently the highest possible standards is not wishing death upon people you don't like? It's so unfair :messenger_loudly_crying:
vsCTdDx.png

Also after 30 pages of death threats and hoping and praying that a world leader dies, there is finally nothing less to discuss. Thank god B-Dubs used caution and didn't close the thread too early and stifle discussion.
KHrjv2s.png

Animal Farm was not meant to be a how to manual. They have become everything they espoused to hate - wishing death and harm on people you politically disagree with by demonizing them first. That is literally the worst case scenario pitfall of bigotry and persecution of the other. There is nothing liberal about this level of toxic zealotry.

Last edited:

dionysus

Yaldog
It's so weird they overreact to comments about China yet they have the cheek to claim Japanese people are white and try to dehumanize them. I'm sure Japanese people get more than their fair share of racial abuse. Its weirdly specific how some Asian countries have a protection for shitting things that happened, while you can shit on other Asian cultures. Methinks it's either Asian American led with people of other Asian nationalities shitting on Japanese people for the past or maybe it is Americans unwilling to let it go about Pearl Harbor.

In that those wankers on ERA will claim Japanese video game characters are white and give out about how tanned characters are evil. That's their culture, people who had tans in Japan worked the farm and the wealthy hid in the shade, it have 0% to do with emulating the Brits or Americans. In Ireland, the Irish for the devil is fear dubh (black man) as it had no idea black people existed when it was coined. A black man is called a fear gorm (blue man) don't know why to be honest.

It is just intersectional bullshit. They use a lot of crap to justify why certain groups are more victims than others, but I have noticed that the only real metric that seems to matter is how reliable a certain demographic votes Democrat. Seriously, compare where a group fits on the intersectional hierarchy and how big a percent of that group votes Democrat.

benjipwns

Banned
It is just intersectional bullshit. They use a lot of crap to justify why certain groups are more victims than others, but I have noticed that the only real metric that seems to matter is how reliable a certain demographic votes Democrat. Seriously, compare where a group fits on the intersectional hierarchy and how big a percent of that group votes Democrat.
Or donates. A popular one here and there: The transgender community is pretty much irrelevant vote wise, but there's some very rich individuals including at least one billionaire heavily involved in funding the movement's best scams. It's almost universally anti-Trump, although not as much anti-Republican. (That retired military billionaire woman was/is pro-Romney I believe.)

D.C. is full of networks that exist purely to create the illusion of popular movements based out of P.O. Boxes in major cities.

He's said 'faggot' and 'nigger' a couple times, an examples of both are in the thread TwoDurans posted above. It would be easier if you could actually look users up on Era without having to login. His account was just 'Dunkey', so it should be easy to pull up his one or two posts.

I guess you missed my post before, but yeah, I want a link for this. There are ways to search a user's posts without having an account like just google searching "(X Member) said" and nothing comes up when you put Dunkey in there. I'll ask again if you're sure you aren't thinking of Destiny?

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I guess you missed my post before, but yeah, I want a link for this. There are ways to search a user's posts without having an account like just google searching "(X Member) said" and nothing comes up when you put Dunkey in there. I'll ask again if you're sure you aren't thinking of Destiny?

This is like asking if fall of Third Reich was a bad thing. I hope someone nuke this site as soon as possible. Wonder if someone is going to be outed in some illegal activity, to fuck this site for good, because at this point it seems to be breeding ground for extremism.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I'm asking about Dunkey making an account on Era and allegedly explained himself before getting banned. I've already seen that clip and I know Era brought it up nonstop whenever a thread would be made on him until recently.
Ohh sorry, that I know nothing about.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
I found you guys' friend in a thread:
URQShss.png

JbB6ift.gif

In theory it would work well. In practice, everyone would accuse everyone of sexual harassment so their "candidate" got though. In practice it would be a shitshow.

Also can we allow this pathetic loser TaySan TaySan to again post in this thread? I would love to see the mental gymnastics this idiot goes through to justify disgusting behaviour by ERA.

I know for a fact the only exercise some ERA posters have is running their mouths and jumping to conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom