• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helios

Damn, I forgot to check up on the thread for 2 days.
tenor.gif

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
The last trans athlete thread I saw there came with a disclaimer that basically it’s accepted science that a transitioned trans person has no physical advantage over a biological woman and anyone suggesting otherwise would be dealt with accordingly...I didn’t bother reading the evidence they posted, just noped out that thread
It was one study with a super low sample size only focused on running.

Basically useless and nowhere near accepted science.

June

I'm convinced this person is retarded.

VbqosGf.jpg

Everytime I see this person post, no matter the topic at hand, it's always about how the black person involved is entirely in the right and that if any other poster poses a question - let alone disagrees - they must be racist themselves. The level of victimhood and indignation on display would be funny if it wasn't so bizarre.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Everytime I see this person post, no matter the topic at hand, it's always about how the black person involved is entirely in the right and that if any other poster poses a question - let alone disagrees - they must be racist themselves. The level of victimhood and indignation on display would be funny if it wasn't so bizarre.

That's how the world works when viewed purely through power dynamics as determined by group identity. To be in a position of power is to be bad, wrong, and an oppressor, and whomever is not in a position of power is morally good and possesses special access to truth. Stuff like this is just "speaking truth to power." It's all a very simple worldview once you wrap your head around it.

Last edited by a moderator:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
"I don't feel safe here anymore"
The defacto fallback statement that is 100% subjective and craving for pity pats on the back, or 100% a total lie and craving pity posts.

These kinds of statements are no different than any poster feeling like a nitwit on a forum posts some sob story to change the topic. When I used to read and post in Yahoo Stock Forums back in 2000 (the forums are way different now in layout and moderation. And back then you couldn't make aliases.... one user name per account), what you'd get are people bickering, and then when one poster would get rammed, suddenly two days later he'd post something like.......... "My sister died". Then all the flak would decrease. Follow the board and user posts long enough and in 18 months of pity posts, it's like half his family tree died from car crashes and cancer, and his dog, cat and pet snake too. What a load of BS.

Don't fall for those stupid message board antics.

But more likely, the person posting these claims is a total loser, unemployed lazy bum, anti-social, a pure weirdo. Take your pick which factor, or all of them.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
The trans-awareness thread is now stickied! Good on them for being so trans-parent.

It's better than just that;

It was stickied by the mod that sent them into a rage posting this (Now deleted) in their topic they demanded to be stickied.

yPn7Vld.png

U0bIR7o.png

Which sent Ketkat into a rage and she dry snitched on herself that she was the one leaking private mod conversations and getting banned. Making them rage even harder and loads of mods went in there to try and calm them down. Now the mods are still kowtowing to the trans community so they don't cancel resetera and finally after the fact gave them a stickied topic, but not the one they wanted that caused all the drama. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

The mods have been trying to find out for months who has been leaking stuff from private communications (Nothing we would have seen because I guess the leaks were all trans related things). So they finally got thier man and it was Ketkat who was using Robins logins from when she was a mod when they are dating to snoop on staff communications.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

It was stickied by the mod that sent them into a rage posting this (Now deleted) in their topic they demanded to be stickied.

yPn7Vld.png

U0bIR7o.png

Which sent Ketkat into a rage and she dry snitched on herself that she was the one leaking private mod conversations and getting banned. Making them rage even harder and loads of mods went in there to try and calm them down. Now the mods are still kowtowing to the trans community so they don't cancel resetera and finally after the fact gave them a stickied topic, but not the one they wanted that caused all the drama. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

The mods have been trying to find out for months who has been leaking stuff from private communications (Nothing we would have seen because I guess the leaks were all trans related things). So they finally got thier man and it was Ketkat who was using Robins logins from when she was a mod when they are dating to snoop on staff communications.
I haven't followed all the Trans shit there aside from skimming the images people post here showing a user avatar banned.

Idiots reading secret messages and leaking it..... what a shitshow. Not surprising it comes from Reeeeetards.

ManaByte

Gold Member

yPn7Vld.png

U0bIR7o.png

giphy.gif

yPn7Vld.png

U0bIR7o.png

All that AND she lost the Holdo avi? Shame.gif

The mods have been trying to find out for months who has been leaking stuff from private communications (Nothing we would have seen because I guess the leaks were all trans related things).

Nah, while I won't share details I remember, I can attest it wasn't only about trans or progressive related stuff. If KetKat is the person, they were leaking more than that. Staff decisions, staff discussions about decisions, convo about some "prominent" members, private discussions from outside Era involving staff...

I didn't kept anything about this and change mails every months, so I don't remember everything, but there were way more stuff than just trans-related matter.

nush

Gold Member
Nah, while I won't share details I remember, I can attest it wasn't only about trans or progressive related stuff. If KetKat is the person, they were leaking more than that. Staff decisions, staff discussions about decisions, convo about some "prominent" members, private discussions from outside Era involving staff...

I didn't kept anything about this and change mails every months, so I don't remember everything, but there were way more stuff than just trans-related matter.

Whatever was leaked, still looks like it wasnt leaked so widely but kept within certain circles. GAF or the farms as far as I've seen have not seen the leaks. Your the one that's leaked the most visible stuff.

JordanN

Banned
Lardass demands his chicken sandwich.

xM0GngJ.png

Hey Resetera. I thought you guys were screaming at the top of your lungs about climate change?

Yet how do you have time to keep going to fast food restaurants and ordering meat?

g0icCso.jpg

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Lardass demands his chicken sandwich.

xM0GngJ.png

Hey Resetera. I thought you guys were screaming at the top of your lungs about climate change?

Yet how do you have time to keep going to fast food restaurants and ordering meat?

g0icCso.jpg
Popeye's Canada have had chicken sandwiches here for years on ciabatta artisan buns, and nobody gives a shit.

Fuck, who knew fried chicken sandwiches were such a craze in the US...... oh wait, Chick Fil A and KFC have had chicken sandwiches forever and no riots there.

Must be all those Popeye's TV ads trancing people........... rip it and dip it!

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
Ketkats girlfriend wades in "Mah girlfriend diddnt do nuffing wrong!, you cant prove anything, this is affecting me so so much!"

kal07pI.png

giphy.gif

PanzerAzel

The thing that they are all missing there is that the guy who committed that assault has probably permanently fucked up his own life.

For people who supposedly care about the plight of poor minorities in America they sure have a weird way of showing it.
"Yay, do something that'll get you incarcerated! She deserved it!"

Any rational mind in this situation first of all thinks that there is NO WAY a dude should be assaulting a 50 year old woman based on something she said.
Secondly, nobody should encourage that behavior since it will inevitably end with the guy going to prison.
I might not have much, if any, sympathy for the guy but if he has family etc then their lives are fucked up too because of this.

They don't see that endorsing and encouraging this kind of behavior can lead to vulnerable people being influenced into actions that end up ruining lives.
It's fine for you if you are sitting anonymously behind your avatar online but the reality of that situation is that this guy will now have to go through an expensive court case and will probably end up doing prison time. Just because he couldn't calm the fuck down. These fuckers think that's a good thing?
They’re not thinking, their arguments are purely emotionally reactionary. It is impossible to discuss things rationally with these people because they’re not thinking with their heads, they’re operating from a perspective borne not of logic, but instead of historical injustice, victim hood hierarchy, and perceived privilege. Point out how it’s never ok to resort to physical violence for someone saying a disgusting word? You’re suddenly “excusing/enabling racism”. Point out how the guy’s ruined his life? You’re immediately “white and live in privilege”. They don’t even care to make arguments, they have pre-canned answers ready to throw out, they’re just awaiting the cue.

Ask them things like how can a civilized society even go on functioning if such arbitrary retributions were allowed to be meted out based on nothing but driven by emotional considerations, or where the line should be drawn with respect to violent actions, and they cannot answer.....and they fucking well know it even though they would never admit it. So instead they immediately go on the attack with accusations and assumptions that just because someone is curious to answers to these very valid questions, they’re racists/privileged themselves.

There’s really nothing to be said over there......these individuals are lost. Just seeing members like Neophyte’s responses, her white hating sewage she shits in every thread.....it amazes me there’s “Moderator” next to her name. With people like that policing things, it’s little wonder the site is such the shithole it is. Sad, angry, bitter pathetic people. Hopefully one day they’ll begin to grow up. Then they can come here. :)

Last edited:

benjipwns

Banned
I thought it was really funny, IIRC nobody had even mentioned her, nobody was confused that you were talking about moderators broadly in general, but she still runs in and basically says "OH YOU WANTED ME DEAD WELL NOW YOU'RE GETTING YOUR WAY YOU WIN!" Even tramples over Ketkat to do it.

As is typical of these performative outbursts it was basically ignored rather than treated as serious, they all know how it works and a lot of this is all part of the game, some have the shotgun skin color, some have the briefcase gender identity.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I admit I am bored with the trans drama and wish some new catastrophe would break out. At this point it's just a bunch of dudes with pink or blue hair arguing like teenage girls.

What the hell is that Ketkat drama? What's going on?
Ketkat is suspected of (or basically outed themselves somehow? Not clear on the specifics) using significant-other-and-ex-mod Robin's inside access to ResetEra staff resources (Discord and site PMs) to leak legit staff chatter in limited fashion over a lengthy period of time. KetKat gets banned for it and a portion of the forum got upset about it and changed avatars to Catra from the She-Ra Reboot in solidarity. Something like that.

Last edited:

Mochilador

Ketkat is suspected of (or basically outed themselves somehow? Not clear on the specifics) using significant-other-and-ex-mod Robin's inside access to ResetEra staff resources (Discord and site PMs) to leak legit staff chatter in limited fashion over a lengthy period of time. KetKat gets banned for it and a portion of the forum got upset about it and changed avatars to Catra from the She-Ra Reboot in solidarity. Something like that.
What exactly did he leak? Crazy stuff?

What exactly did he leak? Crazy stuff?
I think it was just a bunch of little things, but like I said, it's not been made widely available, only a handful of people have seen the goods. I know I sure haven't seen anything specific. But Era staff knew leaks were happening so they've been on a mole hunt for some time.

Last edited:
I think it was just a bunch of little things, but like I said, it's not been made widely available, only a handful of people have seen the goods. I know I sure haven't seen anything specific. But Era staff knew leaks were happening so they've been on a mole hunt for some time.
they have been purging and vetting people from the various discord servers for some time now.....still have not purged me yet and i have continued to post the most outrageous woke shit on the board and they seem to eat it up
i think i could end up a mod there soon but im a little unsure on what box to tick for sexual preference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom