• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
im not gonna lie I thought it was some new word that had been invented recently for social injustices or something so I too googled and found nothing. Guess it was just a typo

I'm leaning typo, but, have you ever taken an ethnic studies course in college for some easy credit? Could be a made up word from such a course. I remember hearing a lot of terms and phrases in that course that I never heard or read again outside of it.

Nah he's still posting and still has the title. Just acting like a coward while all the shit is going on.

sPkQqnI.jpg

Bonus content, Taysan has no idea what 'simp' means.

fuD2rAx.jpg

I know he's banned from posting in this thread, but I go on the assumption he can still read it.

TaySan TaySan Have you met kettle by chance? Try yelling out his name, as he has the same name as you. Or just shout out "Hey! You're black!" That'll get his attention. Don't call him dude though. His pronouns are an increasingly loud whistling and a slowly now whistling when he pops his top and cools off.

Just to clarify, I'm talking about the "don't take anyone seriously." You're being a hypocrite here. I know what my posts look like, and a lot of them are shallow and low on substance, but atleast I am aware of that fact, acknowledge it as the truth, but I am aware that when I am posting a low substance, all garbage post every single time I make one of that calibur. The vast majority of your posts are of minimal substance and virtually bereft of even the most minor of attempt to contribute to topics you post in and make it a more solid topic of conversation at all.

I understand you have autism, and I am not a lowbrow bully asshole that is going to make any slight towards you because of it. It is your excessive and consistent onslaught of pointless and shallow posts you submit without any hesitation. I suggest just taking a little more time and put a little more thought into whether or not you should post in a thread if all you're going to do is something that wont even break the surface tension of the thread. Despite all of my minimal effort, atrociously low quality posts, I put the brakes on a lot. If I did not, my post count would probably be quadruple of what it is currently.

As for high substance, high quality and high effort posts, I am easily capable of having the vast majority of posts be of that nature. I simply choose not to, because I am someone who makes a dumb joke a lot hoping it will help at least one person get a chuckle out of it and make their day a bit better even if it is only temporary.

I am demanding nothing or telling you to do anything by the way. I am not your boss or your parent. I am simply suggesting that you take a more thorough look at the topic you are about to reply to and see if what you are going to say is in any way at least a noticeable contribution to the topic at hand instead of saying something simple and spark no additional conversation in even the most minor of ways. Message boards thrive and become far more enjoyable when there is posts people can bounce replies and reactions of of each other. The more solid and sources of quality contribution to the discussion in a thread, the better. Different viewpoints, even if there are 5 of them are replies to a minor detail that has little impact on the overall discussion on the thread is always a welcome sight. That set of 5 different replies to such a minor background detail can spark upwards of 100 to even 1000 posts that become a large point of back and forth conversation and interaction that can have a big net positive effects in many other threads.

Or it can or will do nothing or very little. You cannot predict how much discussion or replies a topic is going to get, but you can do your best to add quality conversation and information to a topic. Don't sit in the nosebleeds and chuck batteries at the people in the front doing a hell of a job adding substantial and amazing replies to the topic and introduce a bevvy of impactful and resonating responses. If a topic is a smash it, it could lead to people learning more about it before adding their two cents.

God. I can't wait to see what my post history looks like in this thread and subsequent followups 10 years from now.

I straight up hate Reset Era. It's not their views, their entire moderation policy that is adhered to as well as water is to a upside down object with a hydrophobic coating, and it's not even their deleting and fear of being confronted by rational people there and be made fools of in one post.

It is mainly their goddamned head tuned ears plugged hypocrisy. They all bout outright claim to be champions of freedom, equality, a bastion of free and rational thought and a big ol helping of healthy debates where people post calm, respectful and legitimate counterpoints to the average status quo over there, but it is none of these things.

Freedom? As long as you play with a staff member's tits whilst fondling their balls and riding their crooked penises.

Equality? For Caucasians, you gotta have white guilt and help fund reparations for shit that happened 140 years before you were born. Also one must take female hormones are no larger than the size of the biggest set of balls that anyone at REE has....sunflower seeds.

Free and rational thought? Only if you understand that he was rapping about killing white babies, White people were a mistake. Only if you adhere your entire belief structure, morality, social and political alignments. You must undergo the ritual of absolving yourself of individuality.

Healthy Debate? Hah. I wouldn't doubt it if the administrators control panels have 300 db klaxon alert siren whenever someone makes a logical and factually correct rebuttal to someone that found a site called The Onion that had a recap of a series disgusting stories about how every republican senator reveals what their favorite spices are to inject into the marination period of their favorite and daily dinner: Slow Roasted newborn POC genderfluid liberal baby. The rational and intelligent person is banned for defending republicans. Hyperbole yes, but applicable as mundane shit has gotten people banned by that heavens gate 2020 Goof Troop.

Counterpoints and rebuttals backed by factual information and loads of it that punch the status quo there in the gut at mach 10. Ho ho shit. Rational thought is a permaban there. It's classified as mansplianing and misogyny. Christ sakes. They classify you as transphobic if you say you would not have sex with a male to female full conversion. It's lunacy.

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell

A0dgPFt.png

Where's the misogyny?

a6n85dn.png

They never explain why they are closing threads. Terrible moderating.
Thread: Aileen Wournos was a total bitch

Banned(3 months): misogyny, using male privilege to downplay woman’s need to be a serial killer.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
someone dared insult a hallowed JOURNALIST at a PROTEST and TayBitch made a thread to whine about it

H7eF4ZY.png

the ironic thing is, there probably are carrying left wing protestors. but you idiots think anyone with a gun is an alt right nazi. so they would be ignored. in fact, they probably are out there and are being ignored bc you have a hard on for making everything about the alt right.

also this is a terrible idea to escalate violence. what does "start taking the kid gloves off"? let me guess Whitmer is supposed to send in troops to counter protests now? lol i mean are you advocating that the state crack down on protestors? FUCKING SERIOUSLY???

no wonder yall are obsessed with fascism. you want it for yourselves. you are openly pining for state violence, you bootlicker.

there were assholes like you around 50 years ago when the National Guard shot students at Kent State for daring to protest the Vietnam War. said "those dirty hippies had it coming". this type of state worship literally makes me sick.

Last edited:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
someone dared insult a hallowed JOURNALIST at a PROTEST and TayBitch made a thread to whine about it

H7eF4ZY.png

what does "start taking the kid gloves off"? mean? are you advocating that the state crack down on protestors? FUCKING SERIOUSLY???

no wonder yall are obsessed with fascism. you want it for yourselves. you are openly pining for state violence, you bootlicker.

there were assholes like you around 50 years ago when the National Guard shot students at Kent State for daring to protest the Vietnam War. this type of state worship literally makes me sick.

I can't take seriously the notion of TaySan TaySan coming to a protest tooled up. Or is he just asking others to do it on his behalf? I guess that would fit the leftist narrative, along with getting government to do everything for you and taking no responsibility for your own life. It's just laziness when you look at it.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
i mean there probably are armed left wing protestors. they exist! it's a free country. amazingly, open carry laws work regardless of which political party you are registered with. or not at all!

not that it matters. SJWs see a gun and think anyone holding it is an alt right loony. so the left wing protestors are ignored entirely, and they go along with the media line of "ALL PROTEST IS BAD AND HORRIBLE"

yall are the worst type of bootlickers

Last edited:

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
The problem with race moderation in resetera is that nepenthe is like the guy calling the shots.

But here's the thing: america's black culture lives and thrives in the urban centers. For better or for worse, it's the inner cities the scenarios of black culture.

Nepenthe lives comfily in the suburbs.

He's an off brand nigga.

And it burns in his soul.

The rest is just overcompensation gone wild.

Last edited:

Ymir

H7eF4ZY.png

the ironic thing is, there probably are carrying left wing protestors. but you idiots think anyone with a gun is an alt right nazi. so they would be ignored. in fact, they probably are out there and are being ignored bc you have a hard on for making everything about the alt right.

also this is a terrible idea to escalate violence. what does "start taking the kid gloves off"? let me guess Whitmer is supposed to send in troops to counter protests now? lol i mean are you advocating that the state crack down on protestors? FUCKING SERIOUSLY???

there were assholes like you around 50 years ago when the National Guard shot students at Kent State for daring to protest the Vietnam War. said "those dirty hippies had it coming". this type of state worship literally makes me sick.
LOL "kid gloves" and "our own safety". You really have been using kids gloves for the last decade of divisive republicans? Also how many deaths have these brave internet warriors endured? Thousands? Millions? BILLIONS?????

I can't take seriously the notion of TaySan TaySan coming to a protest tooled up. Or is he just asking others to do it on his behalf? I guess that would fit the leftist narrative, along with getting government to do everything for you and taking no responsibility for your own life. It's just laziness when you look at it.
I tagged him and gave him ample good advice, but I'm sure it will resonate like a pebble hitting the moon. It'll go doof and then blink out of existence.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Enjoy:

Prior severe infractions, LMAO, no. It will be a personal vendetta because I pissed off Nepenthe (or however you spell her name) and that other admin guy.
Ah fuck off, the Thanos one was wow. I could likely see maybe a warning at worst on Neogaf for the console warring post, but bans 😂😂😂 (I hope I don't get banned here for backseat modding)

Thread: Aileen Wournos was a total bitch

Banned(3 months): misogyny, using male privilege to downplay woman’s need to be a serial killer.
I have no problem admitting I would fuck Charlize Theron in full Aileen make-up.

TaySan can't post in this thread, it's poor form to @ him when he can't message back. I did ask for it to be lifted so we could challenge his stupid arguments but I understand looking back at his posts in this thread and his ban is better for all concerned.

The problem with race moderation in resetera is that nepenthe is like the guy calling the shots.

But here's the thing: america's black culture lives and thrives in the urban centers. For better or for worse, it's the inner cities the scenarios of black culture.

Nepenthe lives comfily in the suburbs.

He's an off brand nigga.

And it burns in his soul.

The rest is just overcompensation gone wild.
Nepenthe was born a woman FYI. Just an angry midget with a Napoleonic complex.

Last edited:

Eevee86

One surprising thing is that actually a lot of the replies were problematic (ie not calling him a misogynistic piece of shit). There’s hope, it suggests to me that the woke cunts aren’t the majority.
They aren't at all. It's why they aren't allowed to make polls any more without mod approval, haha. They always backfire on them.

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned

Advance.Wars.Sgt. "All white people are racist by way of being indoctrinated in a global racial hegemony of which upholds whiteness as the ideal.
I'm getting sick of this vehement insistence by dissenters to undermine the sheer pervasiveness and impact the racial hierarchal structure of white supremacy has wreaked and continues to wreak across this planet. Newsflash: overt displays of hatred are NOT the only fucking way racism manifests itself, and it is harmful to suggest - explicitly or otherwise - the institutions of white supremacy are merely states of thought."

Ok retard.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
so this guy asks if people in other countries "are acting like babies" because ofc only a baby would not wear a mask. "is this just an inexplicable American thing?" he asks, as if it is only America where people don't wear masks.

bhFD3XH.png

he gets a response from someone in Denmark who tells him that no, actually it's not the norm to wear masks, nor is it mandatory.

71j792o.png

lol he ignores the post and just goes on an anti American rant anyways. even though this Danish poster literally disproved his idiotic point.

Last edited:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Ah fuck off, the Thanos one was wow. I could likely see maybe a warning at worst on Neogaf for the console warring post, but bans 😂😂😂 (I hope I don't get banned here for backseat modding)

I have no problem admitting I would fuck Charlize Theron in full Aileen make-up.

TaySan can't post in this thread, it's poor form to @ him when he can't message back. I did ask for it to be lifted so we could challenge his stupid arguments but I understand looking back at his posts in this thread and his ban is better for all concerned.

Nepenthe was born a woman FYI. Just an angry midget with a Napoleonic complex.

He’s big enough and ugly enough to pm me and call me a cunt if he needs to.

Ymir

Advance.Wars.Sgt. "All white people are racist by way of being indoctrinated in a global racial hegemony of which upholds whiteness as the ideal.
I'm getting sick of this vehement insistence by dissenters to undermine the sheer pervasiveness and impact the racial hierarchal structure of white supremacy has wreaked and continues to wreak across this planet. Newsflash: overt displays of hatred are NOT the only fucking way racism manifests itself, and it is harmful to suggest - explicitly or otherwise - the institutions of white supremacy are merely states of thought."

Ok retard.
I wonder if when China continues to be shitty towards different groups as they gain more world power if it will be the curse of the white man and China's desire to be white that is truly fueling it. It's always amazing when there's so many sources of hatred and killings based on racial, religious, or other groupings, even in countries who don't really have white people but it's all some white power conspiracy that's actually causing it. Amazing how much this logic sounds like Nazi Germany blaming the Jews for all of the issues in the world...

Nep the martial artist going off again on white people not taking responsibility, really curious what this responsibility entails. Mostly seems to relate to them wanting free money again.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Showing up to protests brandishing guns is fucking stupid.

Anyway, how day drunk do you think Hect is right now considering it's a holiday weekend? Waiting for his blackout drunk twitter tirade any minute now. I bet he only drinks rosé wine like a bitch.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Showing up to protests brandishing guns is fucking stupid.
doesn't matter if you think it is "stupid". this has been a thing for decades. its literally our legal right to do so in many states. here is an image from 50 years ago. perhaps you should learn about open carry laws.

Black-Panther-with-shotgun-634x321.jpg

fwiw im getting sick to death about hearing how people are horrible and deserve to be arrested because they aren't cowering in their houses in fear. like excuse me if i want to go to the god damn grocery store and then the park. if me leaving the house makes me a hateful person who is going to kill you all then so be it.

Last edited:

Ionian

Anyway, how day drunk do you think Hect is right now considering it's a holiday weekend? Waiting for his blackout drunk twitter tirade any minute now. I bet he only drinks rosé wine like a bitch.

Oh he's been surprisingly quiet. No Animal Crossing Screenshots.

Also BronsonLee's response to his last tweet has surprisingly disappeared.

At least for me anyway, can't remember my twitter login to see if they're still buddies.

Last edited:

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!

Ok retard.

I see comments like his, and my takeaway is "maybe it's ok to be a little racist?"

#Phonepunk#

Banned
sorry Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher the idea of the three of you being in one scene together again before you all die = "fan service".

z6lcu8D.png

qvIrytp.png

JCj2Ije.png

ZyACxvZ.png

do you find it curious, you cold nihilistic psychopath?

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
He’s big enough and ugly enough to pm me and call me a cunt if he needs to.
I understand that. It's more that you are ensuring he gets your message but he has no public rebuttal. For all I know as he cannot post here (this thread, I mean) he may have stopped reading this thread. I think it feels like taunting him with immunity when you @ him. I want to clarify that I have no issue with what you said (if he was allowed post in this thread I'd have passed no comment as he's a big boy).

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
I understand that. It's more that you are ensuring he gets your message but he has no public rebuttal. For all I know as he cannot post here (this thread, I mean) he may have stopped reading this thread. I think it feels like taunting him with immunity when you @ him. I want to clarify that I have no issue with what you said (if he was allowed post in this thread I'd have passed no comment as he's a big boy).
I chose to @ as people consider it poor form to talk about someone behind their back.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
so this guy asks if people in other countries "are acting like babies" because ofc only a baby would not wear a mask. "is this just an inexplicable American thing?" he asks, as if it is only America where people don't wear masks.

bhFD3XH.png

he gets a response from someone in Denmark who tells him that no, actually it's not the norm to wear masks, nor is it mandatory.

71j792o.png

lol he ignores the post and just goes on an anti American rant anyways. even though this Danish poster literally disproved his idiotic point.
I see tons of people wearing masks, I don't even know wtf he's even talking about in the first place.

FUBARx89

Not that words from a stranger on the internet can mean that much, but I hope things look up for you soon.

It’s always tough when you first leave a job you’ve spent so much time in, as well as the worry about where the next check is coming from, but more than likely, you’ll get past this one way or another and look back at it as a small bump in the road. Hang in there.

Maybe a dumb question, but have you checked unemployment benefits yet? They’re apparently pretty super-charged right now, in response to the crisis, and it sounds like you have a pretty good claim, 11 years and all.

I'm in the UK mate, from what I gather our benefits system has gotten worse. Which is saying something cause the when I had to go on benefits many years ago it was already awful. I'm just looking at options and applying for anything and ecwrything.

I'll have a fair chunk of money from redundancy pay, but not sure when I'll get that as.

But things have to get better, you can't let em get worse our you'll end up rotting away not leaving your house.

But cheers pal

No you something most of them will never have....your own brain to make a choice and life experience

This Covid shit really puts things in perspective for most people on what’s important in life and I hope there is some good luck that comes your way in the future.

Oh aye it puts stuff in perspective alright, we where one of, if not the biggest domestic travel and tourism companies in the UK, so for us to collapse is abit surreal really, alot of smaller companies will be panicking now.

Hopefully something I've applied for hits me up, even if it's temporary til I can try get back into my now previous role in a different company.

But cheers mate.

No worries dude. Hope you land on your feet.

Cheers Evilore, I couldn't give 2 flying shits if I got banned for that, cause it's the truth about em.

So, I've managed to put hetch to shame with a drunken rant. The fucking amateur ha.

Cutty Flam

Banned
Always been curious bros, what's the big deal with the ResetEra vs NeoGAF rivalry? I've always seen posters from different sites making fun of other sites and whatnot, but this seems personal like no other. I constantly see people here post about ResetEra with decent amount of enmity. I know that some mods went rogue because I read EvilLore's post in a sticky thread at the very top of the Off Topic forum I think, but what caused them to go haywire and start a banning war? This kind of reminds me of the biblical war rebellion/upheaval in the heavens story haha

Bottom of the ninth. Down by 2. A runner on 2nd and 3rd.

Two out and two strikes already. Pitcher signalling to the catcher with a slow nod.

"Everyone who disagrees is a Bot" play.

Works like a charm.

It's actually quite tragic how one day you can discover that friends and family, people you have known and loved for years, were actually Russian bots the entire time. These are rough times and Era is dealing with it in stride.

Last edited:

V4skunk

Banned
I'm in the UK mate, from what I gather our benefits system has gotten worse. Which is saying something cause the when I had to go on benefits many years ago it was already awful. I'm just looking at options and applying for anything and ecwrything.

I'll have a fair chunk of money from redundancy pay, but not sure when I'll get that as.

But things have to get better, you can't let em get worse our you'll end up rotting away not leaving your house.

But cheers pal

Oh aye it puts stuff in perspective alright, we where one of, if not the biggest domestic travel and tourism companies in the UK, so for us to collapse is abit surreal really, alot of smaller companies will be panicking now.

Hopefully something I've applied for hits me up, even if it's temporary til I can try get back into my now previous role in a different company.

But cheers mate.

Cheers Evilore, I couldn't give 2 flying shits if I got banned for that, cause it's the truth about em.

So, I've managed to put hetch to shame with a drunken rant. The fucking amateur ha.
I live in England!
I've been out of work close to 12 weeks but I have a job to go back to!
The problem is I work through an agency and they are fucking us over and not declaring us as furloughed.
I'm pissed off big time, could have been furloughed months ago getting £2.5k a month....
No laws or regulations that demand employers to place you on furlough and there are loop holes where the employer can literally claim us as furloughed and keep the money....

Last edited:

Allforce

Always been curious bros, what's the big deal with the ResetEra vs NeoGAF rivalry? I've always seen posters from different sites making fun of other sites and whatnot, but this seems personal like no other. I constantly see people here post about ResetEra with decent amount of enmity. I know that some mods went rogue because I read EvilLore's post in a sticky thread at the very top of the Off Topic forum I think, but what caused them to go haywire and start a banning war? This kind of reminds me of the biblical war rebellion/upheaval in the heavens story haha

You'll probably get 19 different answers to this but basically it boils down to the old adage: The inmates are running the asylum.

JORMBO

Darkness no more

Message girl on dating side. Ask her why she won’t vote for Biden. Fun guy.

Halo guy Stinkles using a gaming forum to spread his political conspiracy theories.

Last edited:

Ymir

Halo guy Stinkles using a gaming forum to spread his political conspiracy theories.
lol that first response of "not everyone is smart". Can't imagine someone talking down to me on a dating app for not voting for their candidate.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!

I love how they systematically go down the checklist of things that are wrong with her. Republican? White? Religious?

At least find out if she has rich parents first.

recma12

Really no surprise that Halo as a franchise went from killer app/system seller to "oh neat, a new Halo game" after these 343 clowns took over. Average 12 yr old boys probably don't even know what Halo is these days.
The studio obviously can't tell Stinkles what he does with his spare time, but if I was 343 I would make sure that he does his chimping on ERA without bringing my company into this.

That said, I find it really interesting that the most prominent "purple checks" on ERA represent DICE & 343.....
arguably the two worst offenders when it comes to "How the hell can you fuck up a [Halo/Battlefield/StarWars] game?"

Meanwhile, you never see Rockstar, CDPR, Activison or Japanese Devs post there.
Kinda shows you how well a company is run tbh.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Really no surprise that Halo as a franchise went from killer app/system seller to "oh neat, a new Halo game" after these 343 clowns took over. Average 12 yr old boys probably don't even know what Halo is these days.
The studio obviously can't tell Stinkles what he does with his spare time, but if I was 343 I would make sure that he does his chimping on ERA without bringing my company into this.
I think Halo's demise had more to do with gamers tossing sci-fi shooters with lasers and battle armour aside and preferring to play Call of Duty and BF. All those crazy space shooter franchises like Quake, Halo, Unreal died a long time ago. People want to play as modern day soldiers with real guns and believable maps. Not laser swords, BFG and alien Halo grunts making cute pleas for help in english.

As for Stinkles, all I know is the handful of times I see his name in a post or as an image upload on GAF, he says crazy bigoted shit with a pro-SJW stance. And that asshole never seems to get banned.

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
As for Stinkles, all I know is the handful of times I see his name in a post or as an image upload on GAF, he says crazy bigoted shit with a pro-SJW stance. And that asshole never seems to get banned.
He hasn’t inadvertently implied that he wouldn’t want to suck a dick as part of having sex with a woman yet. Just wait, the day is inevitable.

Era is slowly discovering to their horror their proud and heroic Democratic governors will sell them out at the altar of capitalism. The dreaded, harrowing "Reopening" is set to happen in California more than likely in June.. The bastion of sanity has been compromised. The Seventh Angel is blowing the Seventh Horn... or whatever sad delusional hyperbole they elude to like a Christian apocalypse prepper cult.

But worry not, Democratic leadership has trained their lap dogs well. It's the Fed's fault the state governors are opening early (but we are told in other threads the governors aren't compelled to listen to the Fed. Disregard that inconvenient piece of information though.)

Era lurkers, hear me. You are objectively buffoons and rubes that political operators can easily scam you into handing them your leash. When did you become Flat Earth believing levels of dumb clinging blindly to the media pushed narratives after it has failed in the past an uncomfortable amount times? Ask yourself that question.

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
I think Halo's demise had more to do with gamers tossing sci-fi shooters with lasers and battle armour aside and preferring to play Call of Duty and BF. All those crazy space shooter franchises like Quake, Halo, Unreal died a long time ago. People want to play as modern day soldiers with real guns and believable maps. Not laser swords, BFG and alien Halo grunts making cute pleas for help in english.

There’s some truth to this, but Halo was red-hot when 343 took over. Everyone wanted to see what the next chapter of Halo could be. Then it was a controversial remake, an underwhelming sequel that chased CoD multiplayer, an abysmal collection that took years to fix, and another sequel apparently having a pretty bad campaign.

There’s been good stuff along the way, and all the things above have their pluses (or eventually did) but they pretty much doused the hype with ice water.

If Stinkles can stop threatening to beat up MAGA children on Ree long enough to shepherd over a good Halo game, it could be a sleeping dragon situation.

Last edited:

eot

Banned
There’s some truth to this, but Halo was red-hot when 343 took over. Everyone wanted to see what the next chapter of Halo could be. Then it was a controversial remake, an underwhelming sequel that chased CoD multiplayer, an abysmal collection that took years to fix, and another sequel apparently having a pretty bad campaign.
It's relative though. I feel like Halo peaked with Halo 3 (in term of hype), biggest entertainment launch ever and all that crap. Nothing 343 puts out will have a chance of being close to that.

The Shift

Banned
I don't think they actually can sack Stinkles. He's a militant unionist and if terminated would rain dirty little secrets out of 343/MS like a pinata at a 5 year olds birthday party.

Bottom of the ninth. Down by 2. A runner on 2nd and 3rd.

Two out and two strikes already. Pitcher signalling to the catcher with a slow nod.

"Everyone who disagrees is a Bot" play.

Works like a charm.

It's actually quite tragic how one day you can discover that friends and family, people you have known and loved for years, were actually Russian bots the entire time. These are rough times and Era is dealing with it in stride.
Well who is at the plate? You got a base open. Perhaps the guy on deck isn't as dangerous. You'd have the a force out at every base. I need more data here.

Last edited:

FUBARx89

I live in England!
I've been out of work close to 12 weeks but I have a job to go back to!
The problem is I work through an agency and they are fucking us over and not declaring us as furloughed.
I'm pissed off big time, could have been furloughed months ago getting £2.5k a month....
No laws or regulations that demand employers to place you on furlough and there are loop holes where the employer can literally claim us as furloughed and keep the money....

If a company is claiming the furlough job retention scheme and not paying staff the money it's fraud mate, so I'd dob em right in me.

Well claimed my redundancy today, looked at universal credit, how embarrassing. Wanna know the inside of my arse hole, so I'll probs just fuck it off cause of how ridiculously complicated it is to make a claim. Dunno why it has to be a joint claim with my wife when she's still got a job either. But whatever.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
If a company is claiming the furlough job retention scheme and not paying staff the money it's fraud mate, so I'd dob em right in me.

Well claimed my redundancy today, looked at universal credit, how embarrassing. Wanna know the inside of my arse hole, so I'll probs just fuck it off cause of how ridiculously complicated it is to make a claim. Dunno why it has to be a joint claim with my wife when she's still got a job either. But whatever.

Agreed on the fraud. My firm is known to skate close to the law but they’re being legit on furlough, even topping up to 100% for my devs.

Re UC - get that claim in, every penny counts and if this goes fully to shit you want to be up and running with money coming in. The wife’s details are probably to calculate household income - ie if you’re unemployed but your wife earns 1000000/day you probably don’t need the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom