• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do sound a little bit sensitive. You've got take insults to your mother in your stride. I guess it feels kind of shocking after Era where any kind of banter is bannable but it's pretty normal everywhere else.
I didn't came from another planet. Ι was here(and I am here) before resetera even existed.
Imo right now both forums are extremely flawed for the opposite reasons. In Gaf you can talk about it. That's the difference. I respect that.

One has the right to feel offended about something, for his personal reasons. Reasons you may not know. I understand that we can't be extremely careful while we talk(this is why I posted in this thread in the first place, didn't you see my post?), and that it is impossible to predict what could trigger someone(we don't have to). I am completely ok with that.

but when he clarifies it, and a guy/guys seem to not care, then this guy is an asshole. And in a proper forum(like gaf was before pretending ''Oh look! we are not like them/era, feel free to say whatever comes to your mind'') this should be bannable.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I didn't came from another planet. Ι was here(and I am here) before resetera even existed.
Imo right now both forums are extremely flawed for the opposite reasons. In Gaf you can talk about it. That's the difference. I respect that.

One has the right to feel offended about something, for his personal reasons. Reasons you may not know. I understand that we can't be extremely careful while we talk(this is why I posted in this thread in the first place, didn't you saw my post?), and we can't know what can trigger someone. I am completely ok with that.

but when he clarifies it, and a guy/guys seem to not care, then that guy is an asshole. And in a proper forum(like gaf was before pretending ''Oh look! we are not like them/era, feel free to say whatever comes to your mind'') this should be bannable.

Try here for a proper forum:

So what are you here to stir up shit or something? First you play victim now this? LOL
My first post was about resetera. And then you and other guys prove me that you are not better. That's it.

It's not like I need to be in one of the two teams to feel good and powerful. Just saying my opinion here. And I have news for you, opinions are not always black or white.

Last edited:

Lady Bird

Matsuno's Goebbels
My first post was about resetera. And then you and other guys prove me that you are not better. That's it.
Mom jokes are so common and cliché on the internet. You kind of won't be able to go anywhere else without seeing stuff like that.

People are making fun of you because you're taking things way too seriously. Just relax, ignore them, and no one will care.

Last edited:

Sleepwalker

One has the right to feel offended about something, for his personal reasons. Reasons you may not know. I understand that we can't be extremely careful while we talk(this is why I posted in this thread in the first place, didn't you saw my post?), and that it is impossible to predict what could trigger someone. I am completely ok with that.

but when he clarifies it, and a guy/guys seem to not care, then that guy is an asshole. And in a proper forum(like gaf was before pretending ''Oh look! we are not like them/era, feel free to say whatever comes to your mind'') this should be bannable.

People simply don't pander to the sensitivities of strangers, nor should they. Edgy jokes are just that.

There is a line, and you DO get banned for crossing it in this forum. It's further along than where you wish it was, that's not going to change, and frankly no one is gonna care either way. It is up to you to either accept it or leave this place, that's the beauty of freedom of choice.

Mom jokes are so common and cliché on the internet. How do you intend to survive on any website after being banned on era? You kind of won't be able to go anywhere else without seeing stuff like that.

People are taking fun of you because you're taking things way too seriously.
which part of this
One has the right to feel offended about something, for his personal reasons. Reasons you may not know. I understand that we can't be extremely careful while we talk(this is why I posted in this thread in the first place, didn't you see my post?), and that it is impossible to predict what could trigger someone(we don't have to). I am completely ok with that.

but when he clarifies it, and a guy/guys seem to not care, then this guy is an asshole. And in a proper forum(like gaf was before pretending ''Oh look! we are not like them/era, feel free to say whatever comes to your mind'') this should be bannable.

you don't get. I will be happy to explain more.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
I have news for you, opinions are not always b
Lol an Era member telling me this with a straight face
tenor.gif

putting you on ignore troll lol you are a funny little man

talking with you is a waste of time

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
Last edited:

Chittagong

Gold Member
The ultimate troll is dropping into that thread to say the game looks great (like it does) and nothing more, because they aren’t crazy enough yet to ban saying that, but you can bet it triggers people a lot

Ionian

It's honestly mind-blowing how the bans are exponential in occurrence.

So honestly funny to laugh at.

It's pure comedy gold.

HOBBES: handle this please, only so many laughs in one lifetime and I'm running out of options here.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Can anyone help me in what I need to do to exorcise the transphobia from my house? Currently oozing from every brick and nail. I've got Harry Pottery 1-7 on the shelf but not sure how to properly dispose in order to eliminate the inherent bigotry of my dwelling.

Ionian

Can anyone help me in what I need to do to exorcise the transphobia from my house? Currently oozing from every brick and nail. I've got Harry Pottery 1-7 on the shelf but not sure how to properly dispose in order to eliminate the inherent bigotry of my dwelling.

Oh that's easy, raise two copies in your hands at a time and scream at locals until you get punched.

> Level up

Rinse and repeat

(makes no sense but hey might be worth a try)

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Suck a transwoman's penis and if you don't you are a transphobe. Now shut up and suck that girldick.

nush

Gold Member
I truly don't understand the recent controversy with JK Rowling, she wrote a book about a transvestite killer, what do transvestites have to do with transgenders? One has gender dysphoria and one dresses in women's clothing for fun.

Listen here smartass... BAN REQUEST for using logic and reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom