• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris121580

His YouTube channel (last post 5 years ago) and Website (looks like it was made in 2005) is pretty funny.

Their own website. (Ain't doxxing, public info from a simple Google)

mHi9lB6.jpg

I wonder how many are still working there now?

EDIT: Glorious launch party. (It's awful, honestly don't waste your time unless you like cringe)

I really want to know which one is the guy bashing Evilore

Here’s a genuine message for any Reset Era posters who read this thread:

Gaf is not perfect. Gaf has members whose opinions I greatly disagree with. As a lifelong centrist, I think some political opinions on here are trash.

But Gaf does not ban me for expressing my own opinion. It does not ban me for arguing against the opinions that I disagree with.

Reset Era did do that. They banned me for simply hoping that compromise and reconciliation can be reached between women and transgender people.

Now... which forum do you really think is worse?

Hitler!? Is that you?

The birthday topic, the gist that can't stop giving.

SesUrvU.png

let me tell you why we're the best with carefully selected and interpreted stats.

Yeah but I want to see these stats with the "oof" "yikes" "slay queen!" responses removed.

Andyliini

Oh look, a new Nintendo General Discussion topic!

iZkh1Tv.png

Love this Nintendo discussion!

Jesus Christ.
Hey, Jooxed Jooxed Should we copy this?

Ymir

iZkh1Tv.png

Jesus Christ.
Lol I love the last one

THE CREATORS MAY FORGOTTEN WHAT GENDER THEY GAVE THEIR CHARACTER BUT WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!!!!

And the sentiment is fine but this forcing it into a general discussion of Nintendo games is always awkward. Especially when Nintendo hasn’t taken a stance one way or the other with half the stuff they screech about.

teezzy

Banned

iZkh1Tv.png

Jesus Christ.

God, they're like pull string dolls. Pink fictitious dinosaur rights are human rights!!!

Wait until they find out that Birdo Birdo actually prefers GAF

Ymir

That's why they never will implement our like system.

ReeeEra:

tenor.gif
It’s why I want them to implement it so bad. Does anyone like or support kyuiji or whatever their name is? Or medinso? Or any of the other crazies? Or will they have like one pity like and absolutely nothing else? What happens if you like a “problematic” post? I’d love to see that shit show. Do you get any likes for constantly screeching about trans rights or do you get like 2 likes from the other mentally disturbed?

Traianvs

Jesus Christ, I'm reading the topic on the boycott of french products by the "muslim world" and I'm speechless...
The teacher behaded for showing a caricature of muhammad was a bigot and had it coming, his killing was less important than the stabbing of the two muslim women under the Eiffel Tower just because he was white...
They are completely deranged and dangerous.... extremists in the making

ZeoVGM is such a stupid bitch hypocrite. You got him in every CDPR thread talking about transphobia when he himself doesn't practice what he preaches.

Some of the shit in this thread is why I decided to stop supporting dunkey.

Sounds good, but wait! What's this 2 months later?

Just caught up on the last few videos. That box art one was great.

Dude is performative as fuck.

Dabaus

Banned
Jesus Christ, I'm reading the topic on the boycott of french products by the "muslim world" and I'm speechless...
The teacher behaded for showing a caricature of muhammad was a bigot and had it coming, his killing was less important than the stabbing of the two muslim women under the Eiffel Tower just because he was white...
They are completely deranged and dangerous.... extremists in the making

Im not joking when i say this, some of the content over there should be reported to law enforcement agencies.

Last edited:

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member

iZkh1Tv.png

Jesus Christ.
tomcruisewhat.gif

GrOPa0S.png

:messenger_tears_of_joy:
:messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

JlvlTCv.png

Their fantasies are....incredible.
homerfallingbackintohedge.gif

My God, the insanity here is literally palpable. It’s physical. I can feel it on my head and shoulders.

”Video game forum”.

notseqi

So about the guy that was excited about that promotion he never wound up getting...

gdUEYwl.png
I wouldn't like myself after the joke I was going to make, better keep that one on my head.

He shouldn't be encouraged to continue spreading his tentative threats and be referred to the proper authorities.

What is it with everyone there wanting to off themselves 🤣
It's him and a couple of repeat offenders. I won't say what my actual thoughts are because they are all negative.

Last edited:

Electret

So about the guy that was excited about that promotion he never wound up getting...

gdUEYwl.png
Christ. I feel bad for this dude - he's clearly not getting the help he sorely needs. Continuing to post these cries for help will not accomplish anything.

UnNamed

Banned
Every post he made sound very miserable. This is the third time he want to kill himself this year. He clearly has lot of problems and Resetera is not the right answer to his questions.

Majmun

I've been browsing through Resetera the last few years and some things are very annoying...

- the minorities* can basically say whatever they want and not get banned
- suicidal people

I'm gay myself, but the way ppl can get so defensive over LGBTQ+, especially the trans community, is pretty rubbish. They're way too loud with their sjw, and some need help ASAP

Neogaf was like this as well during its peak and it was annoying as well.

Ymir

gdUEYwl.png
Isn't he engaged to be married soon? Or was that a lie?

LOL

Another Nothing Loud thread. His bf is now living with him and disabled? There is no way this guy's stories are true.

Edit: Jesus christ he's full of shit:

pbLixDo.png

Dropped out of high school to raise 11 brothers and sisters, yeah ok.

Last edited:

notseqi

[
I've been browsing through Resetera the last few years and some things are very annoying...

- the minorities* can basically say whatever they want and not get banned
- suicidal people

I'm gay myself, but the way ppl can get so defensive over LGBTQ+, especially the trans community, is pretty rubbish. They're way too loud with their sjw, and some need help ASAP

Neogaf was like this as well during its peak and it was annoying as well.
Lol homo

I'm not sure how they can feel this persecuted, internet hate isn't real hate.
Very happy to antagonize people in real life for bigot beliefs, there's a bunch of people thinking that I'm something they don't like because it's funny.

SCB3

One time a Native American charity sent me a dreamcatcher in the mail and I hung it on my side door (everyone enters my house through the side)

Then this chick came over and got mad at me for cultural appropriation

We did not talk much after. The feeling was mutual

I have the dreamcatcher hanging in my home office now. Dreamcatchers are cool

When you land in Hawaii, they give you a Luau to wear, is that the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom